Just For Fun: How Did You Tell Your Husband/SO You Were Pregnant? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-17-2010, 08:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I thought this might be a fun thread to start!

We hadn't been trying for long-- I had been testing for ovulation for just one cycle, but I never assumed I'd get pregnant so quickly. In fact, I wasn't even sure I ovulated at all, because I never got periods. But I did in fact ovulate, and we got pregnant on the first go-around.

One evening five weeks after I detected an LH surge, I was feeling really grouchy and my boobs were killing me. I decided to take a pee test, even though it was the evening and you're supposed to do it in the morning. But man, oh, man, did it come back instantly with a super dark second line!

My husband was on the phone with his mom, and I came barreling into the office and waved the pee strip in his face repeatedly. He stammered something like, "I...I...have to...go, mom, I'll call you back," and looked at me with eyes the size of saucers. Then we ran to Walgreen's and got a fancy digital test to confirm what the cheapy www.early-pregnancy-tests.com strip said.

Then, for about two weeks afterward, I tested every couple of days, because I was super duper excited to be pregnant and I wanted to be SUUUUURE.

Tell your stories, ladies!!

bedsharing, knitting, toddler-nursing, nerdy, babywearing mama!

familybed1.gif  knit.gif toddler.gif  geek.gif  momsling.GIF

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2010, 09:16 PM

I was not expecting a positive test. I had been bleeding like a heavy period, but my temps were still high so I took a test and oh boy... there they were. My old friends.

I then took my pee stick of the knowledge of knocked up or not knocked up to my husband and sang "Love Potion Number 9." We had spent the months before getting pregnant arguing over whether this pregnancy would be little number 5 (live births) or love potion number 9 (total pregnancies, not counting multiples.)

Catholic wife in love.gifwith my husband, mom to superhero.gifx5,  babygirl.gifx2, angel1.gifx6. Birther of babes, baker of bread, and connoisseur of human folly. WINNER OF THE SILVER BIRTH STOOL, APRIL 2010 DDC! Happily hospital birthing with my BFF, Epidural Man.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:53 PM

It was only our first go-round trying, and I wasn't even sure I'd ovulated (I tested for ovulation a couple of times during the cycle, but I ovulate late in my cycle, so I never got a positive result). I hadn't gotten my period but had some spots of bright red bleeding after we'd had sex the past couple of days. I had also taken a pregnancy test on the first day of my missed period and it was negative, so I just assumed it was a no-go that month. But after the weird spotting with sex and no period (and not even any bleeding when I'd put in a tampon when the blood showed up after intercourse) still around 5 days later, I took a test and it came back positive. I literally started SHAKING and my husband was at work (he was a schoolteacher at the time, having a play day with his kids in the park since it was the end of their school year) and usually I can't get hold of him until after school is out, so I texted him immediately in all caps saying IM PREGNANT. I was literally shaking so badly I almost couldn't type it! I get excited just thinking about that moment again.

He called me back about five seconds later and just laughed and laughed and said lots of "Holy sh*ts!" and "Oh my god" and "For REAL?" And then he had to go, so I proceeded to text my two best girlfriends and call my mother and we shrieked and laughed and got giddy together over the phone. This is a great memory! Good question...
Old 02-18-2010, 12:19 AM

we agreed to start 'trying' and figured it would take a while as it took forever with DS. I thought that would be fine, a bigger gap in age between them would work just fine. I had a PAP smear in Aug right on my (suspected) ovulation day, and they told me no sex for 48hrs before, so, we were good and didnt. We wrote that month off as we just knew it couldnt happen, I was totally fine with it, we'd start TTC in Sept, worked for me.

Then 1 week before my period was due I said 'I have really horrible cramps, I think im pregnant' and DH said 'there's no way...we've only had sex once' So I thought, yeah, that's true, it's pretty much an impossibility.

The day before my period was due I used a cheap dollar store test as I was still secretly convinced and....to my amazement it was positive. I took it to dh waved it in his face and said 'I TOLD YOU!!! I KNEW IT!!!' not very romantic or exciting. We were both in total shock as we literally thought it would be impossible....im still kind of in shock almost 8 months later

Mummy to Samuel 02/08 and new baby Molly- 04/10
Old 02-18-2010, 01:01 AM

Both babies were conceived right around my birthday w/ this one being the day before my birthday, I think. I was only 8 or 9 dpo, but the day before, I began suspecting b/c I woke up really tired & we dtd & it felt different. Plus I had had some burning in my c/s scar. So, anyway, I was on the phone & I kept having pings & twinges in the ole ute so I said eff it, I'm testing (always use $ Tree tests, so possibly wasting one dollar, big whoop). Went upstairs, peed in cup, put it on the test, then left to do something else (same thing I did w/ dd's test, lol). Came back, held test up, & there was The World's Faintest Line. Seriously, it was so faint that now you cannot even see it on the test (yes, I still have all three of dd's bfps, too!).

Of course, silly me did not learn lesson last time & had tested when dh was not home. Took the girls (we had dfd at the time) & pee stick outside to play. When dh got home he came outside & sat down w/ us. I had the bfp hidden under dfd's blanket. I said, "Well, my birthday present came today." Dh said, "Oh, what was that?" & I just stared at him. Then he said, "OH! You're pregnant!" & I said yes & showed him the bfp. He could see the line, too. I looked at the kids & said, "I guess three IS the perfect number!"

We had been TTC for two months. Dfd ended up going home to her mom a week later, otherwise we would be having three girls, all one year apart, all born in April!!!!

jumpers.gif

DD (4.25.08)  DD (4.23.10)  DD (10.13.12)

Old 02-18-2010, 01:02 AM

We were on our third cycle of "trying," but it was the first month that we were actually able to time it right. I had a ton of cheap internet tests, so I was really anxious to test. I think I tested the morning of 9 DPO and got a negative, but then I tested again that night, and got the faintest positive. My husband was home with me when I took the test, and I needed him to look at it for me to believe it was true! I thought for sure I was imagining the line! So, I'm pretty sure it went something like, "Oh my gosh! Do you see a line on this test? There isn't a line, is there? Is there a line?"

I had a bit of a scare the next morning when I couldn't see the line again, but it came back that evening.

I then went on to test every day for pretty much the next two weeks.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:58 AM

had an early MC in may, our first TTC month! we were sad, but so happy to know we COULD get pregnant. i don't think i even tested in june, but july/august was our lucky time! i made myself wait til the day i was expecting my period and peed on a stick and we watched the line come in together . it was fun!

me+him for 15 yrs, welcomed our little one march 25th, 2010.

Old 02-18-2010, 11:20 AM

Haha, I know a lot of you have read my story before, but I love to tell it, so I'll happily share again!

I got off the pill in May and we planned to start TTC in late July or early August. My first cycle was really long, so we went ahead and planned that it would be early August when we started trying.

I was using a diaphragm and temping. I was pretty sure that I had already ovulated during that second cycle (July). Fertility friend showed on O date, and I suspected another, so I figured that between the two of them, I'd already ovulated. We chose to DTD without the diaphragm, but we knew that it was *possible* that I could get pregnant. But we really didn't think it would happen. But we were tired of the diaphragm.

Incidentally, it was some of the best DTD EVER.

So at some point I start peeing on sticks. Negative.

Then FF CHANGED MY OVULATION DATE. To two days AFTER we DTD. No, EWCM, though, so I figured I still wasn't pregnant. Took another test. Negative. Then my friend and I peed on sticks together, we each opened a drawer in my bathroom, took turns peeing on our sticks and putting it in our designated drawer. Then we waited a few minutes and opened our drawers together. NEGATIVE.

This was around 12DPO, so at this point I was sure I wasn't pregnant.

Then DH and I went to the beach for a week, and we had a roommate, so I stopped temping.

By the last day of our trip I was 17dpo, and was googling "long luteal phase" because it seemed more feasible to me that I was having some sort of strange cycle anomaly than that I was pregnant.

I had one $tree test left, and DH mentioned that he'd never been with me when I took a test before. So the next day, 18DPO, I woke up to take my test. DH asked if we could DTD. I said we had to wait until after I took the test, so that I could FMU.

I peed and dipped, and watched the color wash over the test.

"See, I can tell this is a negative test already," as the control line showed up and nothing else did.

I walked out of the bathroom for a minute, and DH was already bored with the whole thing so he went and got on his computer.

A couple minutes later I walked back into the bathroom and looked at the test.

"uuuhhhh, dh? can you come in here?"

He finally came in the room and I pointed at the test. Then I started frantically throwing on clothes yelling, "I've got to go to walgreen's!"

I RAN out the door and drove down the street to get a digital test. I called my good friend babbling incoherently into her voicemail.

I got back home- took the test. "PREGNANT."

But.

Let me back up a second.

Back up to me throwing on my clothes to run out the door. DH will never live down what he said to me in that moment.

I yell, "I've got to go to Walgreen's!"

And he says...

he actually says...

"Can we have sex first?"

Hippie sympathizer and mom to L, 4.8.10.
Pet-mom to Squirt with FLUTD & Maya the deaf wonder dog .
Old 02-18-2010, 12:53 PM

Ooo, I like hearing everybody's stories. It sounds like all or most of you were planning/trying for pregnancy. I'm hoping that will be our case next time so I don't have to call my husband on the phone in tears to tell him the news that we'd been denying for several weeks, and listen to a five-minute shocked silence before we cried together for awhile. We're absolutely thrilled about this little one now, but the first couple months were terrifying as we were definitely NOT in a good situation to bring a baby into our lives.
Old 02-18-2010, 03:13 PM

These stories are fun! Here's mine:
we got married in May and our honeymoon cruise to mexico was postponed bc of swine so we went the first wk in july. I didn't want to be preggers on our honeymoon, so i waited to go off the pill until june. We wanted to start trying right away bc we thought it would be a while. We didn't actually "try", we just didn't protect. So my period came on our honeymoon and when i didn't get it in aug i didn't think much but decided to take a test i had anyway, before work and DH was gone. The second line was so faint, so i wasn't sure and was really shaky, calling dh at work. i said "don't freak out, bc i'm not sure, but i just took a preg test and think it's pos". He had to get off the phone! so on my way to work i stopped and got a few more and took em at work w/a mom i worked w/ and she helped me confirm.
I didn't get to talk to dh all day til he got home, looked at me and said well? and i said yeah--we were so happy but both so shocked all i remember is hugging!

Lovin my boys jumpers.gifDH, DS1 (4/7/10), and DS2 (2/19/12)...and - surprise! - another on the way
Old 02-18-2010, 03:43 PM

We had been trying for 8 months or so, with a lot of trepidation (and health issues) on my part. There had only been a few months that I thought we had a small chance, and July was not one of them. I had bought tests in bulk a few months before, so I tested on a whim (and because the TTC girls were poking me to do it) and was STUNNED when it came up positive.

Tom was at work, so I changed the background on his home computer to a picture of the test, and then was poised and ready with my camera when he turned it on (he thought i was just fiddling with it).
You can see him go "Wait, what? Oh, wait, YAY!".

Ivory, partner to Tom, mama to Ella (12/9/05), Alice (12/8/07), and our newest addition, Rebecca (4/1/10).
Old 02-18-2010, 03:52 PM - Thread Starter

Ivory, I love it!!!

Old 02-18-2010, 04:18 PM

leappiah, same thing with us!

We were totally broke and not expecting me to be pregnant since I had just gone through a m/c and we had only DTD a couple times (and painfully). But I kept getting on and off again bleeding that I would think was my period, then I thought it was residual from the m/c, so finally we went to dollar tree and I took a test off the rack and took it into the bathroom AT dollar tree and peed on it, but I didn't see anything (in retrospect I didn't wait nearly long enough) So I stuck it in my purse and as we were coming out of the store I pulled it out and said "I don't see a line, we're good" and he grabbed it and started squinting and then handed it back to me and said "oh, s***." it just wasn't the best time in our lives, what can i say.

I have to say he's completely come around and is SO excited....we were in the ER last ngiht and got an u/s and when the doc came in with the u/s machine he actually said "oooh, yay!"

Very blessed mama to one bouncin' boy bouncy.gif (12/07) one angel3.gif who didn't get to stay (6/09), one potty learning, mess making divaenergy.gif(4/10), and one cheerful milk monster. aabfwoman.gif (12/11) Happy partner to the love of my lifedp_malesling.GIF.  

Old 02-18-2010, 04:29 PM

I think it was the 2nd cycle after my 4th miscarriage. Since we'd been at this for 3 years with 4 miscarriages and a lot of heartache, I don't remember us putting a lot of effort into this last attempt at a pregnancy. I was still hopeful though and doing OPKs.

We were on vacation with the kids when I started spotting red on the last day. I was bummed because it was only 11 or so DPO and put in a tampon, thinking my cycle was shortening again. Thought it was suspicious when I took out tampon and there was next to no blood on it.

When we got home, I took a test, without telling DH I had suspected that just maybe... and it was positive. I casually called him upstairs to look at the test and we kept quiet so the kids wouldn't find out until further along.

And here I am, with our miracle baby.

Our rainbow baby, Anna Beatrice was born April 11/2010 after 4 m/c. She joins 4 brothers and sisters.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:02 PM

This one wasn't planned and I was afraid DH would be mad and think I "snuck one in on him" so I took a pic of the test and emailed it to him. He wasn't too thrilled and I still don't think he is that excited about it. Things may be tough for us financially right now, but we'll get through it. There's no turning back now!

I recently changed my username, but I still say "Hello" to all those who know me in real life! Hi P, S, T and K!
Old 02-18-2010, 05:49 PM

Our story is that my husband and I got married in August of '08 -- late bloomers, as we were both nearing 40.

In early '09 it was recommended we start fertility treatments (mainly due to my age). With the first IUI I got pregnant, but miscarried at 6 weeks.

We did another 5 IUIs, but the last one we also added one round of Clomid.

It was now two weeks before I turned 40, and I'd pretty much decided that I was okay with not having kids. In fact, maybe it would be better for me (I'm a writer and world traveler, when I can get away). So, one afternoon in August, I took a nap, got up at 2pm, and decided to take a test just for giggles.

When I saw the second line emerge, I said (no kidding), "Holy f*ck." I was actually freaked out for all of 45 seconds, since I'd come to terms with not having children.

Meanwhile, my husband was at work (and I'd already convinced him that this month, too, would be a negative). Well, when he got home, I put dinner on the table and opened a bottle of good champagne. "Are you pregnant?" he asked. I just nodded like a doofus.

I took about a zillion tests after that, just because. After seeing negatives for so long, it was a real thrill:

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/j...14viii09sm.jpg

Welcome to Benjamin Zephyr, born at home with love on April 24, 2010!
Old 02-18-2010, 05:59 PM

i had JUST convinced my husband that we should start trying. i'd been on the baby bandwagon for quite a few months already, but he wanted to wait until we'd been married for at least a year before starting. i went off the pill in dec and had been charting to avoid since then. on june 28th, our wedding anniversary, i went to put my temps on my chart and realized it was very likely i was ovulating that weekend (hadn't been paying too much attention since my charts weren't super clear and we usually just used condoms). so i told him i might be ovulating and we were now officially married for one year, so what did he think? apparently he thought that we should have lots and lots of sex all weekend without condoms.

then i managed to convince us both that i hadn't really been ovulating and there was no way we concieved. the rest of the month was a crazy whirlwind of travel and friends' weddings and so on (during which time we even went back to condoms for some reason), and it wasn't until a couple weeks later that i got a sneaking suspicion i might have actually gotten knocked up on the first try. so while my husband was napping one afternoon, i biked over to the store, bought a test and then went and poked him awake with it with a stunned look on my face. we were really excited, but just totally shocked. my husband kept on saying, "but i only got to try once!"
Old 02-18-2010, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFish View Post
my husband kept on saying, "but i only got to try once!"
Oh yes, DH was bummed about that, too. He thought we'd have months of trying.

Old 02-18-2010, 06:34 PM - Thread Starter

Hahahaha, same here.

Old 02-19-2010, 12:17 AM

aww these stories are so lovely.

Im a HUGE loser, I looked up on YouTube people telling their DH's they were pregnant, some of them after years of infertility....had me in tears

Mummy to Samuel 02/08 and new baby Molly- 04/10
Old 02-19-2010, 02:23 PM

Oh my goodness, I love this thread! THese stories are awesome.

My DH and I had decided we wanted to have our second child as soon as possible. I breastfed my son (just weaned before turning two due to no more milk), including at night so I didn't get my period back until I finally nightweaned him at 17 months. I got my period and called or texted everyone in my family and DH's family tht I finally got my period and we could start trying again, even joking that next month could be the BIG month! Needless to say, everyone thought I was a little odd for announcing my period but whatever, I am a wear my heart on my sleeve kinda girl so I don't care about broadcasting that kind of personal information with loved ones.

Anyhow, I was randomly temping and checking cervical fluids every so often, but not officially charting or documenting my cycle. Plus, DH was having a really rough time at work and was concerned about some health issues so our sex life went in the toilet and we hadn't had sex for two weeks. I had some stretchy cervical fluids and it was DHs birthday so I figured I would cheer him up with some birthday DTD. We didn't DTD for another two weeks so I figured there was no way we would get pregnant. Plus, it had taken us three months of trying with my 1st two pregnancies (1st was mc) so I figured it would be the same with this go around. Well, I was at least 17+ days post ovulation if I had ovulated around DHs birthday so I figured I would test but was in no rush because I figured my cycle would be off since I had just gotten it back after not having a period for years. At work the next day I found an old pregnancy test and figured I would take it just for fun. Lo and behold I got a second line immediately. I could not restrain myself and called DH immediately and screamed into the phone, "I'm pregnant!" He said, "What?" like he couldn't hear me and I had to repeat myself again. He still couldn't hear me and after three more times of repeating, "I'm pregnant!" he finally understood what I was saying and was so happy! He came to work to see me and we hugged and kissed and couldn't believe our good luck. I took pictures of the BFP and texted it to everyone!

Drew, mom to Ben (1-7-08), expecting another wonderful babe 4-1-10 via .
Old 02-19-2010, 03:44 PM

Well, I had missed two periods and was sick all the time, so I told DH I thought I might be pregnant, and he said that was silly because I have an IUD. So, I went to the doctor and found out I was pregnant and my IUD was MIA.

So I went out to the car where DH was waiting for me and said, "Yep... pregnant..."

But we tried not to react until I got the ultrasound the next day to see where the IUD was (it was totally missing) and make sure baby was okay. Everything was fine. It's been a rough pregnancy, but we're looking forward to a babe.

Heidi mum to Isaac (06/06), Matea (04/08), and Naomi (04/10)
Old 02-19-2010, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolenta View Post
Well, I had missed two periods and was sick all the time, so I told DH I thought I might be pregnant, and he said that was silly because I have an IUD. So, I went to the doctor and found out I was pregnant and my IUD was MIA.

So I went out to the car where DH was waiting for me and said, "Yep... pregnant..."

But we tried not to react until I got the ultrasound the next day to see where the IUD was (it was totally missing) and make sure baby was okay. Everything was fine. It's been a rough pregnancy, but we're looking forward to a babe.
Haha, I remember this story. But where does an IUD *go*????

Old 02-19-2010, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leappiah View Post
Ooo, I like hearing everybody's stories. It sounds like all or most of you were planning/trying for pregnancy. I'm hoping that will be our case next time so I don't have to call my husband on the phone in tears to tell him the news that we'd been denying for several weeks, and listen to a five-minute shocked silence before we cried together for awhile. We're absolutely thrilled about this little one now, but the first couple months were terrifying as we were definitely NOT in a good situation to bring a baby into our lives.
Oh, that was our experience in my first pregnancy. I had taken 20+ tests thinking I might be pregnant in the 3 years we had been married (I'm not really great at keeping up with my cycles...) and they had always been negative. I bought a two pack, and took one-- negative. So I was mildly disappointed but mostly relieved; Dh was still suspicious. When I took the second test and it came up positive, Dh was at work. I didn't take his calls all day, because I knew I couldn't talk to him normally and I did not want to tell him while he was at work. When he came up that night, he walked in the door, just looked at me with a very serious expression on his face, and I nodded... and then we both cried for a long time. Not really a very happy story.

So this time, we had an agreement that once we sold our house, we could start trying to get pregnant. I was wanting to be pregnant more than he was, but he was okay with it. Anyway, we accepted an offer in the beginning of July, and I thought I ovulated on July 6. I propositioned him (heh) that day and he refused (I think the idea of having sex TRYING to get pregnant was just too much for him)-- weeping and wailing ensue, but definitely no sex. Two days later he was just fine, for some reason, and (thank goodness) the sex was his idea that time . He asked me the next day, "So, I guess you're pregnant?" and I said, "Well, no, I think we missed the ovulation window," and he said, "No-- you're pregnant."

I just couldn't believe that I could be pregnant after trying just one time-- but he kept saying, "Nope, I know you are. I knew while we were having sex that you would be pregnant." The first test I took 9 DPO was negative, but when I took one 10 DPO there was the faintest, faintest line. I kept it in my pocket and gave it to him at dinner-- he took it, looked at it, and said, "Well, I don't know what the lines mean," and I said, "I wouldn't have given it to you if it were negative." He just kindof laughed and said, "Well, I told you so," and we hugged.

Then he said, "You know it's a boy, right?" And of course-- he was right about that, too!

Aspiring to 1 Thessalonians 4:11.Wife to Dh, 2004. Mother to DD 3/07.
So thankful for our healthy baby boy, born Easter morning, 2010!
Old 02-19-2010, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leappiah View Post
I called my now-DH from the clinic when I found out I was pregnant with #1, scared witless. We were both students, had only been dating for a few months, and had used three forms of birth control, yet there was my big fat positive on the nurse's desk. Not really a romantic story. Heck, even with DD2, we had just (a week earlier!) decided to wait a few years before we had #2 (we were still students, planning our wedding, in debt up to our eyeballs), and then I felt sick and tested on a whim. He was out doing yardwork and I went out and threw the test at him, because it was obviously all his fault. He was amazing both times, and thank god he is the optimist in our relationship, but it was fun this time to try and then tell him in a fun way. Hopefully you won't have to get to #3 before you get to have your fun reveal.

Ivory, partner to Tom, mama to Ella (12/9/05), Alice (12/8/07), and our newest addition, Rebecca (4/1/10).
Old 02-20-2010, 04:33 AM

Pretty boring. With both pregnancies he was right there with me watching the tests develop then holding them up to the light to see if a line was really there.

I'm Amy wife to Joe 11/06 and mommy to Aubrey 3/08 and Levi 4/10
Old 02-21-2010, 07:35 PM

We had been TTCing for 3 months, but only 2 cycles. DH was gone on the second cycle during ovulation time while he was camping with his dad. So I went to go take a test and when it was positive I placed it in front of DH's face. We already knew I was pregnant though because I told him I was hungry for Arby's, and that only happens when I'm pregnant (I hate Arby's otherwise, and only had it once in this pregnancy).
Old 02-21-2010, 08:47 PM

Well - I guess I'll add mine. DH accepted a job offer near our parents, and I was away at a conference. When we saw each other next, I told him I wanted to start TTC again, and he was like "are you sure" and I was. It took us 4 years (well only 3 with a year off) of TTC to concieve our son, and he was now almost 2, and I just felt ready now that we were going to be back home with family.

So we DTD quite a few times that month, but wasn't my lucky month - but the next was! DH was sorely dissapointed that we didn't get to try longer LOL. I was so thrilled and shocked that it happened so fast - I knew my cycles had been much more regular, but it was just such a different experience than last time.

As far as the actual testing, well my MIL came up to see us just after we moved into our apt. She asked me when we would be having another grandchild, and I just looked at her oddly and said "well these things take time" and smiled - not wanting to get her hopes up - no one really knows how long we tried with our son because it was so painful to keep getting BFNs. Anyway, the next day I talked to my friend from where we used to live and she was also TTC. We agreed to test together, so I looked at DH and said, you know - your MIL asked me if I'm pregnant and I think I might be late - can you pick up some tests? So the next day I tested w/my friend (well she tested after work at her place and I tested at home first thing in the AM) and BAM - BFP for both of us!!! We are due w/in 2 weeks of each other! I started calling out to my DH and he was so exhausted, he was like "What's your problem?" LOL... it took him a little while to wake up, and then he was rather anti climatic - like "Really? Wow, uh, okay."

Now he's so stinkin excited that he's nesting like crazy.

~ Professor Mama to Gabito (July '07) & Danita (April '10) ~
A PhD = + +

User Tag List