woohoo! maybe more babies on the way!!

~ Professor Mama to Gabito (July '07) & Danita (April '10) ~
A PhD = + +
#272 of 272 Old 03-28-2010, 12:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ELV, SusieQ!

DH is doing the same carseat thing. He told me to just get one because he didn't care (didn't want to do any research, I'm sure), and has spent since it showed up whining about how expensive it is ($150 LESS than DS's Britax Marathon) and how stupid the LATCH system is on the seat itself. Last night, when I told him for the hundredth time that it needs to be in my car by Wednesday (our MW home visit), he went on a rant about how stupid it was to have the car seat taking up "valuable space" so early. So of course, we started fighting and it comes out that HE THOUGHT I WAS ONLY 31 WEEKS. He didn't even have the grace to be sheepish about being so far off and ignoring all my updates. I could have strangled him.

And last night, DS screamed/moaned non-stop from 11pm til 5am, so I called off work this morning (it's easier for me to do than for DH) to make sure he was ok. By the time I should have been at work, DS was perky and ready to play as if he hadn't been up yelling all night. He was really mad at me for making him stay in bed until 9. So now DS is fine and I'm taking the morning off for NO REASON. Aargh. I feel like such an ass.

So DH and DS are both on my crap list and I have a list of stuff at work that needs to be made up that's a mile and a half long. Plus, Pesach starts tomorrow and I haven't even BEGUN to clean the house and certainly won't be getting any help in cleaning from DH. Oh, and my touch screen on my phone doesn't work AGAIN.

I call a do-over.

Sara caffix.gif, Keith 2whistle.gif, Toby 6/08superhero.gif, Nomi 4/10blahblah.gif, Mona 1/12 hammer.gif

Mama of three, lover, student rabbi, spoonie, friend, musician, narcoleptic, space muffin, pretty much a dragon. Crunchy like matzoh.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page