the nursing nest pillow - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-21-2010, 10:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone have the nursing nest cushion thing?
I used the boppy to nurse my other two and liked it, but at night I had to sit up to nurse them until they were so much bigger.
Just wondering if anyone has this and if its good for night nursing with small boobies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2010, 01:27 AM

I had one for a couple of weeks and it did work great when DD was small. However I ended up returning it - the smell of the foam that it is made of was absolutely horrid and did not go away. I figured all of the off-gassing wasn't good for babe, especially when she would fall asleep on it. I ended up with this:
http://www.belababy.com/
a nurse n glow pillow. It worked great for positioning babe for lying down nursing, acted as a barrier between DH and babe and had the cool nightlight! Awesome for the middle of the night.

Mom to Morgan 4-3-06 and announcing Baby Kelsey 4-11-10
Old 03-22-2010, 03:29 AM

I used the same pillow the pp linked to and loved it with Dd2. In fact, its on my list of things to go search my dad's basement for tomorrow! I've lost the light, though. But its nice, especially with my sore wrist since I don't have to use my hands or ARM to hold baby or myself in a proper nursing position.

Deni. I'm the liberal, Jesus-loving, hippie freak your mama warned you about. Expecting a cinco surprise, spring 2014!

User Tag List