Weekly thread, March 28-Apr 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 08:38 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Let's have some babies this week!

ivymae, GreenTeaGinger61, SuzieQ3417, anyone else showing signs of labor or hoping for things to turn into labor.... good luck!

To those whose babies have slowed down -- mine slowed down a lot on Monday, and the midwife said that's common before labor kicks in. Of course, that doesn't always happen (witness -- me!).

I've reached the first of my due dates (they range from now until Apr 1). I want to get a move on over here!

Jen, former sys admin and current geek , wife to DH , SAHM and Montessori homeschool teacher to DD "Nugget" (05/07) and new arrival DS "Sprout" (03/31/10)
#2 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 09:52 AM

35+3 today. As of tomorrow I'm officially far enough along that my midwife would feel comfortable catching him here at home. I waver between wanting to go in to labor and wanting at least another two weeks of chunk-a-munk time. I'd like him to actually fit in to all the clothes that are waiting for him.

We went out to our potential house yesterday and my dad came out to meet us and help us look though to make sure we weren't missing anything that would require major repair. We should hear back from the bank tomorrow. We're trying really really hard not to get excited, but our realtor isn't making that easy because HE'S really excited. If we get it I'll post pics.

Sorry I'm not replying to others' posts. I'm in more pain than I can remember being in, and of course can't take anything strong enough to ease it. To all hoping to go in to labor soon, GOOD LUCK! ELV COMING YOUR WAY!!

Sarah - Mama to Vic (1/19/00), Syd (4/06/02) Sam (4/20/06-born at 30wk2d), JackJack (2/14/07) and Charlie (4/30/10)
#3 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 10:36 AM

I am due April 1 also... My water broke last night and I'm just beginning to have sporadic contractions. Hoping to follow in Carley's steps and crank up suddenly and pop out a baby! Wish me luck. I know I haven't posted very much.

Suzanne
#4 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 11:14 AM

ELV, suzieq and Suzanne!

Our rainbow baby, Anna Beatrice was born April 11/2010 after 4 m/c. She joins 4 brothers and sisters.
#5 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichimamma View Post
I am due April 1 also... My water broke last night and I'm just beginning to have sporadic contractions. Hoping to follow in Carley's steps and crank up suddenly and pop out a baby! Wish me luck. I know I haven't posted very much.

Suzanne
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzieQ3417 View Post
Eeek! I think I might be in labor (for real this time!).

Easy labor vibes for both of you!

Sehbub - Crossing my fingers for you about the house. What a month this could be for you!

I woke up 3690736 times last night, not (only) because of contractions, but also because we've suddenly come down with the hacking cough cold, as a family. If i wasn't waking up to cough, the kids were (and needed me to witness each cough?). Murphy's law says that THIS will be when labor kicks in.

Oh, and a follow up to my runny vagina, I'm thinking it's just really thin mucus. (Pregnancy is so glamorous.) My MW left me some PH strips last pregnancy, and I will ask her for some more tomorrow.

Ivory, partner to Tom, mama to Ella (12/9/05), Alice (12/8/07), and our newest addition, Rebecca (4/1/10).
#6 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 12:10 PM

nothin here except BH that take my breath away literally. And a fair amount of them. I think I am huge - I don't feel it too much, but everyone says so and I finally caught myself in a full-length mirror and - wow. I feel lots of pressure. My pelvic ligaments are giving way and the baby is seriously VERY low. I feel like my labia is a bit swollen from the pressure. Anyone else? ugh

sort of jealous of all ou other imminent mamas! I am only 37 week, so not in a rush, but it feels rather odd carrying so low and not having any sign labor is around the corner.

~ Professor Mama to Gabito (July '07) & Danita (April '10) ~
A PhD = + +
#7 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 12:24 PM

To all who are laboring and for all of us who have been doing so for far too long now!

I'm now inbetween the times I had my dd2 and dd1. I had a slip of mouth yesterday and said something aloud about having a baby today. Now all the kids are driving me nuts asking when the blueberry is coming. I've been sleeping so good so that's a miracle in itself. I have some seriously painful cramps through out the day though and the contractions are off and on. When they're on they really hurt, and feel distinctly different from the BHs I've had throughout this pregnancy.

Now that I know my midwife will take me at 36 weeks I kind of just want to go But I also feel like another week would be fine too. We have a lot to do in the next few days so baby having would be tough right now whereas next week dh has a whole week off, and we could just relax.

Mama to Umberto 12, Camille, 9, Piper 7, Rowena 2, and Jude Therese Prenatal DS diagnosis due December 23.

#8 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 12:26 PM

xposted because I totally forgot it was Sunday.......

ELV, SusieQ and chichi!

DH is doing the same carseat thing. He told me to just get one because he didn't care (didn't want to do any research, I'm sure), and has spent since it showed up whining about how expensive it is ($150 LESS than DS's Britax Marathon) and how stupid the LATCH system is on the seat itself. Last night, when I told him for the hundredth time that it needs to be in my car by Wednesday (our MW home visit), he went on a rant about how stupid it was to have the car seat taking up "valuable space" so early. So of course, we started fighting and it comes out that HE THOUGHT I WAS ONLY 31 WEEKS. He didn't even have the grace to be sheepish about being so far off and ignoring all my updates. I could have strangled him.

And last night, DS screamed/moaned non-stop from 11pm til 5am, so I called off work this morning (it's easier for me to do than for DH) to make sure he was ok. By the time I should have been at work, DS was perky and ready to play as if he hadn't been up yelling all night. He was really mad at me for making him stay in bed until 9. So now DS is fine and I'm taking the morning off for NO REASON. Aargh. I feel like such an ass.

So DH and DS are both on my crap list and I have a list of stuff at work that needs to be made up that's a mile and a half long. Plus, Pesach starts tomorrow and I haven't even BEGUN to clean the house and certainly won't be getting any help in cleaning from DH. Oh, and my touch screen on my phone doesn't work AGAIN.

I call a do-over.

Sara caffix.gif, Keith 2whistle.gif, Toby 6/08superhero.gif, Nomi 4/10blahblah.gif, Mona 1/12 hammer.gif

Mama of three, lover, student rabbi, spoonie, friend, musician, narcoleptic, space muffin, pretty much a dragon. Crunchy like matzoh.

#9 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 12:42 PM

Well, I'm 38 wks 3 days and have never gone past 38 & 1 before. It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't up every other night all night with prelabor crap. Last night was 14 hours of doing-nothing but still annoying and painful contrax. I'm exhausted, crabby and SO tired of this. I'd like either to have the baby or have all the prelabor stuff leave until it's the real thing. And, why is it that the one baby they thought would be early is the latest????

Sara: Separated Mom to , DD (9), , DS (5), DD (3), , & 4/5/10 + 2 & 1
#10 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 12:51 PM

Woohoo! Several of you all are very close, it sounds like!

I had my home visit with the midwife yesterday. Everything is almost ready--I just need to get a few last things for my birth supply box. I also have to deep clean my bathroom (now that the litter box is no longer in there, ick) and organize that closet. Then I'll wash the baby clothes and wait.

My blood pressure was only 102/60 and my belly was a cm smaller this week--only 35 cm! I think that would explain why the baby is causing me so much tailbone and pubic bone pain...

No real contractions yet though, just some very squeezy bh. Now I just have to wait 1 week, or 2 weeks, or 3 weeks, or 4 weeks....

Momma to Sweet Rosie 7/06, Lost Baby J 1/09 at 12 weeks pregnant, Spitfire Ada born 4/21/10, and Baby Boy due July/August 2013!
Aspiring urban homesteader, photographer, homeschooling momma! Blog link in my profile. 

#11 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 01:34 PM

Started losing my mucous plug yesterday, and have had some super contractions before and since, but they haven't been regular or anything. And, when I relax, they go away. I'm going to just try and relax for the next few days, because I would love love love to have this baby on the 1st, to share a birthday with his sister. They might not like it so much, but I think it would be awesome.

Aileen, Mama to Hannah James, 4/01/07 Smartest kid I've ever known! And Gabriel Joseph, born at home 3-31-10!! Delaying and selectively vax'ing
#12 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 01:36 PM

Wishing for speedy, easy labors for everyone who is close (and wanting to go)!

Carita My bh take my breath away too, but aren't painful. One of my mom's friends came by yesterday and commented that I don't look that big - and then I turned sideways and she said, "Oh S**T!!" I know I FEEL huge compared to the last two. And yes, I am getting a ton of pressure and swollen labia too.

Sehbub Hoping the house works out! I am so sorry you are hurting today. Ice packs help me a lot - if I can numb my back a bit the pain radiating from it seems to ease too.

Ivory Hylands makes an awesome cough syrup for kids, also some tablets called sniffles and sneezes and kids' calms. Between the three we seem to be able to dope our kids up well enough that they stop coughing long enough to sleep. There is also a great Thyme cough syrup I have if you want the recipe - the bonus is that thyme can help bring on contrax....

Sara Aw, I call a do over for you too. Funny, because I got a very similar excuse from dh about not installing the car seats - it is too hard to move around in the van with them in. Uh, and this makes a difference for a week or two because.....?!?! Oh, and fwiw, my oldest is famous for the overnight dramatics and feeling fine the next day.

momto4plus4 I hope your pre-labor stops and real labor kicks in soon - and goes that much faster because of everything you have endured so far.

afm 36 weeks today!!!!

I have coffee and doughnuts to celebrate, and am planning to be lazy for the next 24 hours or so until MY OB is back in the office. (somehow calling this a lazy Sunday instead of calling it bedrest makes it sound better!) Tomorrow the house gets tidy and I start working on laundry. I feel oddly cheerful about being able to do that.

We took a family poll last night on when I would give birth. Dh says Tuesday, though I suspect that is more motivated by the fact that then we wouldn't have to pay two insurance deductibles, Sofia says Easter (4/4), and I say Good Friday (4/2), although the thought of giving birth on Good Friday does give me the willies in a way... I'd rather they weren't born on 4/1 though, for obvious reasons, and because then I wouldn't be able to play my Facebook prank. I'm such a dork. Also, if they stay in until Friday I can have the house clean and tidy and laundry pretty much caught up, which would be a nice bonus. I do need to get the girls' Easter baskets ready though, just in case I am in the hospital on Easter morning.

Wife to Thomas, WAH mama to Sofia Rose 8/04, Ellen Marie 10/07, her twin sister Amalie Joy lost 7/07 , and Maya Grace and Hannah Miriam 4/10
#13 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AileenM View Post
Started losing my mucous plug yesterday, and have had some super contractions before and since, but they haven't been regular or anything. And, when I relax, they go away. I'm going to just try and relax for the next few days, because I would love love love to have this baby on the 1st, to share a birthday with his sister. They might not like it so much, but I think it would be awesome.
Aileen - I have a friend who had her first two on the same day, just hours apart. They told Jackson that Mia was his birthday present, and it worked - he has always been very protective and sweet to his little sister and they seem to enjoy sharing a birthday.

Wife to Thomas, WAH mama to Sofia Rose 8/04, Ellen Marie 10/07, her twin sister Amalie Joy lost 7/07 , and Maya Grace and Hannah Miriam 4/10
#14 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 02:24 PM

Quote:

Suzanne
ELV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeisnotapirate View Post
I call a do-over.
Ugh. yeah. You get one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepper44 View Post
Now I just have to wait 1 week, or 2 weeks, or 3 weeks, or 4 weeks....
Yep, me too! People kept asking me at church this morning when he's coming and I said, "well, any time after tomorrow is safe, but it could still be another 6 weeks." I got lots of very confused looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dena View Post
Sehbub Hoping the house works out! I am so sorry you are hurting today. Ice packs help me a lot - if I can numb my back a bit the pain radiating from it seems to ease too.
I hope so too! It would be nice to finally have a home to call our own.

Congratulations on 36 weeks!! Awesome milestone!! I hear you on giving birth on Good Friday. Just....eh. Easter would be awesome, though and beautifully symbolic (even though yes, of course, their birthday wouldn't always be Easter ).

Ivory I saw a banner ad on here for the Kids 0-9 brand of cough/cold medicine and ordered it to try. IT WORKS SO WELL! We were amazed. It quieted DS's cough enough to allow him to sleep which is all we wanted! Their "calm" version works really well too when the kids are amped up.

We haven't even ordered our car seat yet. DH gets paid a week from Wednesday, so I'll order it then. Hopefully the expedited shipping will work! It makes me nervous getting that late in the pregnancy (37wks at that point) without it, but what are ya gonna do?

Sarah - Mama to Vic (1/19/00), Syd (4/06/02) Sam (4/20/06-born at 30wk2d), JackJack (2/14/07) and Charlie (4/30/10)
#15 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 02:56 PM

I'm actually a lot more contractiony than I expected to be at this point, after such a quiet pregnancy overall. My home visit is scheduled for Tuesday, and I'm 36 weeks on Thursday. I don't *think* I'll go really early, but this is a new one. I've never gone from quiet to this many contractions before at this point, I don't think. I am trying to squash all optimism that maybe I'll go early. Better to obliterate those hopes early on than to be disappointed AND 38 weeks.

Catholic wife in love.gifwith my husband, mom to superhero.gifx5,  babygirl.gifx2, angel1.gifx6. Birther of babes, baker of bread, and connoisseur of human folly. WINNER OF THE SILVER BIRTH STOOL, APRIL 2010 DDC! Happily hospital birthing with my BFF, Epidural Man.
#16 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 03:25 PM

Quote:

Suzanne
Yay, Suzanne! I'm also April 1st, but no signs for me yet. I wish you quick labor and pleasant labor and delivery! So excited for you

SuzieQ, thinking about you over here. It definitely sounds like labor. Looking forward to baby updates!

Ivy: s Hoping you and family get over this quick.

Afm, I feel bad for you gals, who are having so many uncomfortable contractions, that haven’t gotten you to baby yet, but on the other hand, I wonder if my labor is far off still, since there is nothing really intense happening. I mean, when baby moves, I can feel him very low and it gives me a painful cramp in the leg. My lower back is achy. Also, I’ve had a few BH, where they took my breath away, but they are not that uncomfortable, they just are. MIL is convinced that my hips look wider after I dropped down some a few days ago, but I think maybe she wasn’t paying attention before ha! I am secretly hoping that today is the day, but it sure is not looking like it at the moment. Secretly because it’s DH’s Monday and he is back to work today, and he would prefer time closer to his weekend. I have two pineapples sitting in front of me, but honestly, I didn’t like the result I got from eating a pineapple of Thursday. It kind of gave me some additional contractions, but I didn’t like having them. They were just annoying enough, but I knew they wouldn’t turn into labor.

Lena , wife to best friend Joe , mommy to my two sweetie pies, DS1 born 7.7.07 and DS2 just arrived 4.17.10
#17 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 04:03 PM

Did P&H have a due date club buddy? I'm hoping she's healthy and holding a healthy baby in her arms after an easy delivery at the great hospital.

AFM- 38w5d here and still just waiting. Starting to feel a bit more normal after the stomach virus- still trying to get my stomach back to normal. I wonder if some probiotics would help.

We got a couple of bookshelves yesterday and DH and friend put them together today. One is for the baby's room, which was the last big piece of furniture we "needed." Now there is somewhere for a lamp to go.

Going to go to bed bath and beyond and try to pick up a few things, including said lamp.

I think that after today... I'm ready. Any time now. Preferably after a decent night's sleep.

Having some increased discharge, too, but nothing mucus-pluggy. And sort of a bit itchy down there- I think from having to go to the bathroom so much and wipe so much during the stomach virus 2010. I was wearing pads during that, too, because wiping is so difficult and I didn't want poop on my underwear, and pads tend to make me a bit itchy.

There are very few places I'd talk about my poop problems in this much detail.

ELV to all of you having early labor symptoms! I hope to be following you shortly!

Hippie sympathizer and mom to L, 4.8.10.
Pet-mom to Squirt with FLUTD & Maya the deaf wonder dog .
#18 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 04:33 PM

I`ll follow up your poo post by saying my hemms have been bleeding for a week straight, but at least they don`t really hurt much. I dont imagine they`ll heal until after delivery. Sucks to be dealing with pads and blood before I have the baby though!

Stroller is shipped. I hope I like it since it was ordered sight unseen from airmiles. A peg perego GT3 that I`d never spend the cash on.

Having lots of pinching cervical pain since last night, but still nothing more than that and plug loss.

My only request to baby is that she not come in the middle of the night or on the 31st, which is my lil sister`s bday

Our rainbow baby, Anna Beatrice was born April 11/2010 after 4 m/c. She joins 4 brothers and sisters.
#19 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 05:48 PM

Sehbub Easter babies would be awesome!! And bonus points if I hold off on labor long enough to make it to Easter brunch and freak out my SIL by going into labor there. Also, 4/4 is the birthday of one of my clients' assistant - a very sweet young woman who gets all dreamy eyed when I talk about the twins and would be sooo happy to have them born on her birthday. And, I found out today that it is also the anniversary of the MLK assassination, and there is something kind of nice to me about bringing new life into the world on such a day - though I guess the same could be said about Good Friday, too, huh?

Car seat - are you talking about Amazon's expedited shipping? I have used it before and it works very well. You can even get it free if you sign up for their club thing - did that once, cancelled it the next month with no problems at all.

loveneverfails I know what you mean. I was pretty contractiony with my last birth starting at 36-37 weeks, and got all excited about going early. Only to go to 40 weeks, by which time I felt overdue. Major bummer.

Rhi YES! Try some probiotics - the worst they can do is nothing, but they often help me feel better after a tummy issue.

afm After MUCH debating on the belly cast issue (which now seems silly in retrospect) I woke up in the middle of the night yesterday and had a lightbulb moment - if I do this, and end up a couple of years from now thinking it is silly, I am pretty sure I can find a midwife or a doula who would like to have it for her office, and I would be totally ok with donating it. Plus, if I give birth and then regret not doing it, there is really no going back. So, long story short, I am having a belly cast done tomorrow! She is even coming over to my house to do it!! I am so excited!! So now I just need to stay pg for another 24 hours or so...

#20 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 06:15 PM

We're getting the house ready tomorrow, since Tuesday is a full moon.

I have to decide which beds/futons to put the mattress bags on. I'm not really planning on laboring/birthing in bed, but it's not impossible that my mind might change, and well, I certainly wouldn't want my waters to break in bed if they break early.
Too bad mattress bags are such a hassle to get on. I'm finding myself wishing I'd have gotten the plastic-fitted-bedsheet style instead. Oh, well.

I'm a bit miffed at how uneventful things have been in my uterus now that I'm finally at 37 weeks. The painful kicks in the ribs are about all that's been going on since yesterday afternoon.

Mama to a couple of full-moon caul-bearing rockstar girls:
9yo and brand new as of 4/28/10!
#21 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dena View Post
Car seat - are you talking about Amazon's expedited shipping? I have used it before and it works very well. You can even get it free if you sign up for their club thing - did that once, cancelled it the next month with no problems at all.
Yep! I have a Prime account, and we've had good luck with expedited shipping all but one or two times. Not overly worried about it. I had to make sure Amazon still had the best price on the seat I want, and they do.

#22 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 06:41 PM

I seriously don't know what I'd do without Amazon Prime. I can't tell you the last time I made a purchase on the Internet that wasn't from Amazon using Prime! We buy so much bulk stuff that way, and end up saving so much over Costco/Sam's Club.

bedsharing, knitting, toddler-nursing, nerdy, babywearing mama!

familybed1.gif  knit.gif toddler.gif  geek.gif  momsling.GIF

#23 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughingfox View Post
I'm a bit miffed at how uneventful things have been in my uterus now that I'm finally at 37 weeks.
I love the phrasing on that one.

A little better now. DH is home, we all took a nap, and DS is still sleeping.

Sara caffix.gif, Keith 2whistle.gif, Toby 6/08superhero.gif, Nomi 4/10blahblah.gif, Mona 1/12 hammer.gif

Mama of three, lover, student rabbi, spoonie, friend, musician, narcoleptic, space muffin, pretty much a dragon. Crunchy like matzoh.

#24 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 07:05 PM

Dena, it's really odd for me because I'm used to all of this pre-labor uterine irritability where I can have contractions 3 minutes apart lasting 1 minute or longer and not be in labor. I'm generally a uterine contraction machine from 26-28 weeks on. This time, due to not having a gigantic baby I think, it's been very very quiet.

Mentally, I don't expect to have a baby in 2-3 weeks, but I'm starting to wonder if I should be more prepared for that possibility. Probably not, though. I'm not sure I'd actually know what to do if I had a baby more than 10 days early.

Catholic wife in love.gifwith my husband, mom to superhero.gifx5,  babygirl.gifx2, angel1.gifx6. Birther of babes, baker of bread, and connoisseur of human folly. WINNER OF THE SILVER BIRTH STOOL, APRIL 2010 DDC! Happily hospital birthing with my BFF, Epidural Man.
#25 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 08:27 PM

Wow, I have had a surreal weekend!

Dh's brother has been with us all weekend, which has been a lot of fun. Of course, as soon as we had someone here to care for DD, my contractions totally stopped, and I haven't even had many BHs to speak of.

I should have known better than to expect any action pre-due date, and now I feel a little silly (and, as I told Dh, like a watched pot) for treating practice contractions like "the real thing." Our mothers are calling us multiple times a day... they try to act so calm.

My midwives have a class that they have to attend all day Tuesday. They can reschedule, but they lose $100s of their deposit if they miss it. I would feel so bad if I made them miss their class! Tuesday night would be a good night for me.... hopefully, the full moon will have some effect!

Aspiring to 1 Thessalonians 4:11.Wife to Dh, 2004. Mother to DD 3/07.
So thankful for our healthy baby boy, born Easter morning, 2010!
#26 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 08:50 PM

Hmmm.. I *may* have some very very very light spotting, old blood. Definitely have the bowling ball feeling, and my husband says I look like the baby might fall out.

I'm still going into May. It's all a lie. I'm going to be pregnant forever.

#27 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 09:08 PM

dena - we must be carrying pretty much the same way, except I am a week ahead of you I think.

dates - I'd love to get through Easter. I never expected to go that early. I may make it to my due date, but I don't think I'll be going 42 weeks. I am thinking I might go at 39.5 or something. In any case, I still have a lot of work I promised to my advisor before I give birth.

Had an awesome couples date/playdate at my house today. We went down to the next peninsula and raked mussels for dinner, then had surf and turf with cornbread, rice and beans. Our sons wore each other out madly. Now I am deadly ready for bed - may fall asleep while typing, but just wanted to see if any new April babies changed their minds and came in March!

~ Professor Mama to Gabito (July '07) & Danita (April '10) ~
A PhD = + +
#28 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveneverfails View Post
Hmmm.. I *may* have some very very very light spotting, old blood. Definitely have the bowling ball feeling, and my husband says I look like the baby might fall out.

I'm still going into May. It's all a lie. I'm going to be pregnant forever.
If you go early, I'm going to come to wherever you are and we will have serious words. You're supposed to be my May buddy!

Of course, after I rake you over hot coals, I'll have to snuggle with the cute baby.

#29 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 09:21 PM

Sara, I have no doubt that it is all A HUGE, BIG, FAT LIE designed to make me hope for an early baby and then have a 42 weeker.

So am I going to buy into it? HECK NO! I won't believe I'm having a baby in April until one comes out and looks me in the face. Yeah, like THAT will happen...

Of course I am activating the "overdue pregnant lady" survival plan for once I'm past my due date. It's mainly comprised of making G-d really think about whether it was such a good idea to keep me pregnant so long, because it may be an act of charity for those around me to get me unpregnant sooner rather than later.

#30 of 321 Old 03-28-2010, 09:24 PM

any updates from p+h? when she posted her last update- was she in labor at the hospital? ive been thinking about her a lot lately.. did she have a ddbuddy?

"The most important work you and I will ever do will be within the walls of our own homes." -Harold B. Lee

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page