Anyone feel like they have to do #2 all the time? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 04-13-2010, 12:55 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Sorry, if TMI but this is annoying. The last couple of days I feel like I have to go #2 all the time. I go to the bathroom and rarely does anything happen. I think I am pretty empty all ready. This baby is just sitting really low? Anyone else feeling major pressure on their bowels?

Lisa
#2 of 6 Old 04-13-2010, 01:03 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yup. I've lived on the toilet today. TMI alert: IT HURTS! I dread the feeling that I have to poo now. Ark!

Mama to Umberto 12, Camille, 9, Piper 7, Rowena 2, and Jude Therese Prenatal DS diagnosis due December 23.

#3 of 6 Old 04-13-2010, 07:52 AM

Me too! It feel like resistance getting some of the 'product' past a certain point where the head is down there.
I think that adds to the feeling like there is always something going on down there. My MW asistant said that this feeling is more likely in later pregnancies (I didn't have this with my first or even my 2nd) but now everything is so spready the rest of the pelvic floor is getting into play...

Oh and I had a acupucture appt yesterday and have been having a lot more contractions that feel more real, but not organized yet (3 ten minutes apart then some here or there etc then again together hours later)
#4 of 6 Old 04-13-2010, 08:35 AM

Yes! Man, I feel like I constantly have to do #1, 2 AND 3. Three being push this baby out. It is weird and annoying because sometimes when I have to go the way I sit on the toilet it aggrivates my sciatic nerve and I can't relax and get the job done! ARG!

April 5th grade teacher and wife to hubby Justin : is expecting her first in April 2010!! Finally!!:
#5 of 6 Old 04-13-2010, 10:21 AM

I do, and I try to make myself think its a contraction. Then I go to the bathroom and I feel better.

Jeanna, proud mama to 3 sweet girls!
#6 of 6 Old 04-13-2010, 02:59 PM

yes! but i don't mind too much--just my body getting ready.

chicken3.gif mama knit.gif to 3 farmboys (9 reading.gif, 6 blahblah.gif & 3 notes2.gif ) and 1 farmgirl (baby.gif)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page