Yep, you're the only one.
I understand though. That was me last pregnancy, though.
Momma to Sweet Rosie 7/06, Lost Baby J 1/09 at 12 weeks pregnant, Spitfire Ada born 4/21/10, and Baby Boy due July/August 2013!
Aspiring urban homesteader, photographer, homeschooling momma! Blog link in my profile.
But then all the stuff from my house fire (almost 2 m ago, remember that?) is delivered by the restoration company, so my previously peaceful ordered house is a totally wreck (like the day you move into a new house but worse because it still smells like smoke, some of the items are broken/damaged/incomplete and I am now 38 weeks preggers and can't move anything on my own)
Anyway, the corner I was going to put my birth tub is filled with random boxes and just disarray UGGHHHHHH......
So I suspose if I did go into labor it wouldn't be the end of the world......but I wish the junk would of been ready 2 weeks ago or 3 weeks later!
Sorry to be such a winer!
I did ask the baby to stay in until at least April 13 b/c my doula was out of town. I haven't talked to her yet, but I am pretty sure she's back now b/c she was supposed to come back on April 12. I just asked the baby to give her another day to rest. LOL I still don't have a birth tub and my MW was at a long birth earlier this week so it would be nice for the baby to wait until the MW is rested and I have a birth tub set up.
I'm a little more bored than I was before (unmotivated, I suppose) but still relishing time to myself. A newborn certainly sounds like more work than pregnancy
Nursing a toddlerNurturing a preschooler
I'm 35 weeks 6 days, I'm having a scheduled induction at 37 weeks...but we are worried I won't last until my induction. So yes, I'm hoping baby stays put just a bit longer! I'm ok with the 37 week induction(I have a post in May ddc that explains more about why we are inducing) but I don't want her to come sooner than that!
I've been having some small contrax on/off, and at my dr appt Tuesday I was 3cm dilated. Doctor thinks I will go into labor anytime, probably before my induction, but we are hoping for another week.
But no longer - cause I am measuring 48 weeks :|
My official due date (going by my ovulation rather than that silly little wheel) is Saturday... Doesn't look like baby is going anywhere though. So I may just get a Taurus after all! lmao
We're having a big family gathering in 2 weeks.
I'd love to go to the shindig and see everyone, but I don't think it would be a good idea to bring a newborn to a large gathering of people (whether we're related or not).
I'll be just fine if baby is still safely in my belly at that point.
9yo and brand new as of 4/28/10!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Im having a scheduled c-section at 39 weeks (well...it will be 39+2 according to MY dates ) due to breech with double nuchal cord.
DS came on his own time, naturally AND quickly at 39+3 (just 38mins after my water broke!!) Im paranoid and have been reading that second babies often come 'sooner'. It would all be fine apart from the fact that I will need a c-section anyway-it would just end up being an 'emergency' one rather than a scheduled on and I live 6000 miles from MY family and DH's family live about as far away as you can get while still being in the country (Ohio). His mom is flying down on the night before my section...so...yeah, going into labour before she is here at the very least is NOT an option DH would have to miss the birth and that would be awful seeing as I have never even had so much as an IV before, let alone full surgery!!
I keep having contractions on and off and I will them away. I told DH labours usually stop if you feel anxious so Ive told him to keep me feeling anxious
The junk from the fire is *interesting* - We tried putting some funiture upstairs and it reaks. Now I wish I would just have the baby so we can get the help (everyone shows up AFTER you have the baby!!!) moving the funiture back out to the shed!
I had another dream last night that I had twins and we couldn't find another baby carrier for my hubby to wear the other one.....but I also had a dream where there was a natural olive oil spring where a friend liked to take her baby to swim next to an overpass....Now what would THAT mean????
Odd late pregnancy stuff!
I would also love to wait until my midwife gets back on Saturday night/early Sunday morning! I'm just trying to pass these next few days somehow. On Sunday she can come on out. My official due date based on conception is next Thursday, I think.
My practice has me as over 40 weeks now, based on LMP, but I know my date of this coming week is correct (just as it was with my daughter).
Hope all of you are doing well on this Sunday morning.
Kristin, Lactivist and co-sleeping SAHM. My daughter is 6 yrs old, and my son is 22 mos old. Would love baby #3