Weekly thread, Aug 1-8 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 151 Old 08-03-2010, 12:31 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
we had a horrible night. i put him down at 10 thinking he's asleep and just as i have got the house shut down and getting in bed he wakes up. i bring him out to nurse and hes asleep by 11. i put him in the crib and hes there for a whopping 2 hours and then he's hungry every 2ish hours, squirming, wiggling, snuffling and popping on and off all night long. crappy. what happened to my good sleeper? its been a while since he slept really well..i think...i'm loosing my memory so who knows anymore.
#62 of 151 Old 08-03-2010, 12:39 PM

Uggg, right now DD1 is having another huge meltdown - she seems to have 1 a day these days. This one started with us looking at a photo album, we were looking at pictures and having fun and then she saw a photo of her and her aunt who lives in Florida, who she misses very much. She starts to get sad about it, so I say let's call her. We do and she leaves her aunt a very tearful message and then runs to her room crying, starting the meltdown. She's now been crying for 20 mins about her aunt, her dad who is at work, her favorite blanket that is developing a hole in it, her dress that has a stain on it but she doesn't want to wash it, etc.
Yesterday she had one in music class - class was going 100% well, she was having lots of fun, then the teacher said we were going to dance. She didn't want to dance, she wanted to sit and snuggle, which was fine but I told her we had to move to the side of the room, we couldn't sit in the middle of the floor in the way - cue start of meltdown.
She has one of these almost daily, usually over nothing significant, totally out of the blue and I don't know why or what to do about it. It doesn't seem to be related to food or sleep - is it because of the new baby? Is it a 4 yo phase? Uggggghhhh I don't know what to do!!!!!

Mom to Morgan 4-3-06 and announcing Baby Kelsey 4-11-10
#63 of 151 Old 08-03-2010, 01:12 PM - Thread Starter

I'm so confused on Facebook! I know you all by username, not REAL name!

I went through our baby clothes this morning, the newborn and 0-3 stuff. Anything that made me go "awwww" got kept; the rest is headed for the resale store. This is likely our last, and on the off-off-off chance it isn't, we'll at least have a small wardrobe remaining.

I figured I better do that while I still HAD a baby, to avoid baby fever.

snoopy -- We were dealing with fairly regular breakdowns for a while; thankfully, that's lessened greatly. We're trying to have more routine, trying to set aside time with just her. At home, what has helped a lot is having a "calm down chair" with a stuffed friend and some books.

Jen, former sys admin and current geek , wife to DH , SAHM and Montessori homeschool teacher to DD "Nugget" (05/07) and new arrival DS "Sprout" (03/31/10)
#64 of 151 Old 08-03-2010, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhinderliter View Post
we had a horrible night. i put him down at 10 thinking he's asleep and just as i have got the house shut down and getting in bed he wakes up. i bring him out to nurse and hes asleep by 11. i put him in the crib and hes there for a whopping 2 hours and then he's hungry every 2ish hours, squirming, wiggling, snuffling and popping on and off all night long. crappy. what happened to my good sleeper? its been a while since he slept really well..i think...i'm loosing my memory so who knows anymore.
UGH almost the same thing here. I'm praying it's the infamous 4 month sleep regression, cause if it gets worse than this, I'm gonna be pissed!
Asleep at 8:30pm, awake at 9:15 (though that's typical), then back asleep but up at midnight, 1, 3, and from 3 onward, just wiggling and thrashing and mad that she can't suck on her fingers. Swaddled, unswaddled, gave her the pinky, gave her the boob, put her on her back/side/tummy/my chest/ in the crib/ in the bed, etc etc, repeat times infinity allll morning. From 3am till 10. I have no idea what she wants other than getting the fingers in the mouth, but when she's asleep it is so far from happening I'm realizing it could be months and months before she can self soothe. In the meantime, I've got this wiggly live wire that thrashes around all night and wakes up if I dare remove my finger from her mouth or body from her side.
SO TIRED!
#65 of 151 Old 08-03-2010, 04:32 PM

I'm have a major crisis about baby clothes as well. We're gearing up for a garage sale, and i'm trying to be realistic about what needs to be kept and what is excessive. If she's our last, ALL of it is excessive. If we're not done, it'd be foolish to just throw it all out. Our house is too tiny to just store things for the heck of it, so I should probably just bite the bullet and sell it all, and trust the universe to provide if we do have another someday. * hyperventilate*

Ivory, partner to Tom, mama to Ella (12/9/05), Alice (12/8/07), and our newest addition, Rebecca (4/1/10).
#66 of 151 Old 08-03-2010, 05:16 PM - Thread Starter

ivy -- Baby clothes are SO TINY that it's easy to keep a small wardrobe in little room. A couple sleepers, a couple onsies -- the stuff that makes you tilt your head and sigh with a smile. That's enough to provide most of what they'll need when little, and resale stores and consignment sales can always fill in the rest pretty cheaply.

Jen, former sys admin and current geek , wife to DH , SAHM and Montessori homeschool teacher to DD "Nugget" (05/07) and new arrival DS "Sprout" (03/31/10)
#67 of 151 Old 08-03-2010, 07:18 PM

This should be our last baby. We kept our favorite baby items, those things I wanted to pass on to my sister. 0-6m in a two-gallon ziploc. We have a lot of storage space but I just don't feel good about holding onto the baby clothes any more, except for that little bit, which I get to feel really good about passing along. I actually like the two-gallon bag as a size limitation for things that all four of the kids have outgrown. It feels like enough to fall back on or a decent but not extravagant amount to give away.

Mama, homeschooler, midwife. DD (13yo), DS (11yo), DD (8yo), DD (3yo), somebody new coming in November 2013.

#68 of 151 Old 08-03-2010, 08:42 PM

i am keeping things that were the "take home outfit" or ones that i bought for him (which was not much!) that i remember being special for me to buy. i have a few from ds1 and i *think* i have one or 2 from dd. they aren't exactly "pass on quality" (just target or kohls or walmart even) but they were special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy5386 View Post
Uggg, right now DD1 is having another huge meltdown - she seems to have 1 a day these days. This one started with us looking at a photo album, we were looking at pictures and having fun and then she saw a photo of her and her aunt who lives in Florida, who she misses very much. She starts to get sad about it, so I say let's call her. We do and she leaves her aunt a very tearful message and then runs to her room crying, starting the meltdown. She's now been crying for 20 mins about her aunt, her dad who is at work, her favorite blanket that is developing a hole in it, her dress that has a stain on it but she doesn't want to wash it, etc.
Yesterday she had one in music class - class was going 100% well, she was having lots of fun, then the teacher said we were going to dance. She didn't want to dance, she wanted to sit and snuggle, which was fine but I told her we had to move to the side of the room, we couldn't sit in the middle of the floor in the way - cue start of meltdown.
She has one of these almost daily, usually over nothing significant, totally out of the blue and I don't know why or what to do about it. It doesn't seem to be related to food or sleep - is it because of the new baby? Is it a 4 yo phase? Uggggghhhh I don't know what to do!!!!!
that sounds like me today (well a lot of days). its just overwhelming! this goes wrong, that goes wrong, nothing goes MY WAY! and i second the calm down chair...or even more just a place that is snuggly. i personally don't even need to be cuddled (although it helps) but someplace where i don't have to be asked to do anything (or listen to a new baby, or be told no to something etc etc etc) to just cry it out. also i would tell her how to cry into a pillow, hit a pillow, or throw a pillow on the floor/bed.
#69 of 151 Old 08-03-2010, 09:01 PM

I'm debating what to do with outgrown clothes. We don't have much (thankfully) so right now it's not a big pain to just store them with our winter clothes. But once she starts outgrowing diapers it may start taking up space, and if we get accepted to Ph.D programs next fall, moving that might be problematic. I'm so torn though. I am still thinking one more but realize that it might not be possible considering what's been happening in our lives. I admit to feeling sad that R might be our last one. And then another part of me thinks I'm nuts for even considering five. Of course I remember thinking Piper was my last one and getting rid of everything.

Snoopy: Your baby girl is just so adorable. DH and I were admiring her picture on FB just now And I have always found four to be challenging but I have to say that with my second youngest five is still challenging. I've decided she's a diva and we're going to have live with her Diva self But seriously, it's been happening here and I feel your pain. We totally need to be build our calm down area.

Mama to Umberto 12, Camille, 9, Piper 7, Rowena 2, and Jude Therese Prenatal DS diagnosis due December 23.

#70 of 151 Old 08-03-2010, 10:58 PM

Thanks everyone for the nice words. I must have been in a rough spot when I wrote that. I don't feel that way today. Does that happen to you guys? I majorly stress about stuff, and then a few minutes, or days, later I'm like "whatever" about it.
Today I even screwed up lo's nap schedule and we had a couple meltdowns. If he misses his nap and gets overtired he can't nurse to sleep. Then i have to get him in the mei tai (we bounce to sleep now if I have to uze it, thanks for that idea!) which is fine, but i can't put him down and sometimes he'll only nap in it for 20 min.
Bedtime last night was really good, and tonight we were off schedule due to the nap issues, but I was flexible and watched him closely and we made it peacefully. And I may have just jinxed myself, but he made it through 3 sleep-cycles tonight without waking up so far! That's a first in a few weeks. I can't say I feel like whY I've been doing helped, but who cares?! . Now if I could just train myself to sleep when he does...

Thanks again you guys!

Momma to born April 18, 2010!
#71 of 151 Old 08-03-2010, 11:42 PM

Today has been eat and nurse with short play breaks all day. I've caught 2 of her naps with great timing and we've had no overtired meltdowns

Today I had my first mommy get together with a new friend that wasn't officially part of "meetup". We've exhanged phone numbers and facebook and, well, it just feels awesome to make new real life friends!

Needless to say I deleted all the lice talk off my facebook because I'm not comfy sharing that with new friends. I went and saw a service in town that's given me hope that we can beat this without drastic measures. Thank goodness for my awesome hubby who's committed to helping.

Our rainbow baby, Anna Beatrice was born April 11/2010 after 4 m/c. She joins 4 brothers and sisters.
#72 of 151 Old 08-04-2010, 12:22 AM

Lice sounds like a total nightmare. It kind of reminds me of the flea battle raging in our house, except thankfully *we* don't have fleas, just the pets. (Though to tell the truth I did find a couple in DD1's hair once and completely freaked out.)

We are suffering from some kind of age four meltdowns too! WTF?? My older DD has started throwing these long tantrums that rival those from 2.5-3 age period. It's making me so frustrated! Today she had a younger friend over to play and DD sudenly decided she didn't want her friend to go into her room anymore. Friend really wanted to play in her room. Both kids started screaming. The other kid is 2, so it's understandable. My DD is not 2. Friend ended up going home, and my DD screamed for at least an hour. I have no clue... Things like this keep happening and I'm stumped. She didn't act this way just a month ago.

Baby Ada is doing well. No complaints about her. She sleeps, nurses, poops, squishes and snuggles, and is starting to giggle once or twice a day. times a million.

Momma to Sweet Rosie 7/06, Lost Baby J 1/09 at 12 weeks pregnant, Spitfire Ada born 4/21/10, and Baby Boy due July/August 2013!
Aspiring urban homesteader, photographer, homeschooling momma! Blog link in my profile. 

#73 of 151 Old 08-04-2010, 09:33 AM

so great to see how everyone is doing! i am up to my eyeballs right now. between going to my inlaws house every night to escape our non-air conditioned house and spackling/caulking/sanding/painting in what will one day be charlie's room, i'm not getting any computer time!

my parents are coming to stay (in charlie's room) with us for three weeks.... in three days! i'm looking forward to it, but i know it will be frustrating too. psyching myself up, kwim? mostly i have so much to do b/n now and then i can't even think about it.

we are getting estimates to add AC to our house. it has been getting up to 85 and higher inside by the mid to late afternoons lately, and with the humidity, it's really disgusting. i can't imagine how we are supposed to do this with my parents here. i feel badly for them!

charlie is still not taking good naps, but i am trying to find out how much time is good for a 4 month old to be sleeping in 24 hrs. he sleeps 12 at night, which i've seen some sources say is more than a lot of babies his age get total. so maybe i should not be concerned that he takes 1-2 45min to an hr naps a day? meanwhile, this could all change tomorrow, so i'm trying not to get too comfortable either way! it's very hard though!

i totally have a squirmer here too! it's so tiring when he's completely asleep but just keeps wiggling. i finally got up this morning at 6:30, and went to bed at midnight. at least he's still sleeping.

we have charlie's first developmental follow-up appt. today. he's not rolling yet, but he's working so hard and changing compared to himself i'm not worried at all. it will be great to see what the OT says about how he's doing. i'm most looking forward to what they say about things we can do to encourage his development. that will be the fun part!

me+him for 15 yrs, welcomed our little one march 25th, 2010.

#74 of 151 Old 08-04-2010, 09:36 AM

serial post on purpose to highlight this post:

IF the DDC is shut down and i'm not checking in, somebody please just take my start and do the new LWAB thread. since i asked and didn't get a specific date from mods, i have no idea when it will be, and if it happens in the next week sometime, i may just not be checking in enough.

i'd do it now but i know there's no way i can keep up here and the new thread right this minute.

me+him for 15 yrs, welcomed our little one march 25th, 2010.

#75 of 151 Old 08-04-2010, 09:37 AM - Thread Starter

Hey, welcome back P+H!

We get 12 hours at night, too, then 2-30 minute naps and one 60-90 minute nap (on average -- some days more, some days less). That does sound like little daytime sleep. Is he a crib napper or worn? Do you let him fall asleep on his own or do you put him down for a nap when it's "time" or he gets fussy?

#76 of 151 Old 08-04-2010, 09:38 AM - Thread Starter

Serial post, too -- send me the intro stuff and I can take care of it. We should get 48 hours notice.

#77 of 151 Old 08-04-2010, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace+Hope View Post
serial post on purpose to highlight this post:

IF the DDC is shut down and i'm not checking in, somebody please just take my start and do the new LWAB thread. since i asked and didn't get a specific date from mods, i have no idea when it will be, and if it happens in the next week sometime, i may just not be checking in enough.

i'd do it now but i know there's no way i can keep up here and the new thread right this minute.
I should have checked here first; I just posted in the other thread to ask when it was going to be started in LWAB.

Sleep: Cecilia sleeps way less at night than your love, more like 7-8 hours. But she naps 2 times that are 2-3 hours and once that is around 30 mins-1 hour a day, so I think it evens out in the end. I would say she's fairly well split 50-50 with awake and sleep time.

bedsharing, knitting, toddler-nursing, nerdy, babywearing mama!

familybed1.gif  knit.gif toddler.gif  geek.gif  momsling.GIF

#78 of 151 Old 08-04-2010, 09:49 AM

Well, today promises to be... interesting! I just ate a large bowl of oatmeal because some freaking evil ants from HELL, DOOM, AND HELLFIRE broke into my cereal. I predict boobsplosion later this afternoon.

I don't have a 4 year old, but my 3 1/2 is getting ridiculously whiny. I don't get it! Maybe it's the heat and not sleeping enough?

Catholic wife in love.gifwith my husband, mom to superhero.gifx5,  babygirl.gifx2, angel1.gifx6. Birther of babes, baker of bread, and connoisseur of human folly. WINNER OF THE SILVER BIRTH STOOL, APRIL 2010 DDC! Happily hospital birthing with my BFF, Epidural Man.
#79 of 151 Old 08-04-2010, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveneverfails View Post
Well, today promises to be... interesting! I just ate a large bowl of oatmeal because some freaking evil ants from HELL, DOOM, AND HELLFIRE broke into my cereal. I predict boobsplosion later this afternoon.

I don't have a 4 year old, but my 3 1/2 is getting ridiculously whiny. I don't get it! Maybe it's the heat and not sleeping enough?
I have to avoid anything with oats for that reason. My boobies go crazy!

We have insane ants at our house too. I murder them with food grade diatomaceous earth. If you can find that locally, it's so worth it. I buy mine at the feed store. Every year my ants march in, then after an application of DE they never come back. Plus I like that my kids could lick the powder and be fine, since it's food grade. (I also put it in the food my lecherous duck eats because when he poos it back out it keeps flies from being able to lay maggots in his poop!)

Momma to Sweet Rosie 7/06, Lost Baby J 1/09 at 12 weeks pregnant, Spitfire Ada born 4/21/10, and Baby Boy due July/August 2013!
Aspiring urban homesteader, photographer, homeschooling momma! Blog link in my profile. 

#80 of 151 Old 08-04-2010, 10:27 AM

grrr. i'm about to lose my cool with my previous landlord.

http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1250096

Hippie sympathizer and mom to L, 4.8.10.
Pet-mom to Squirt with FLUTD & Maya the deaf wonder dog .
#81 of 151 Old 08-04-2010, 10:54 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
C has been doing better....although I am going to predict now that it's going to get worse. Her dad just had me served the other day. His stupid psycho gf probably forced him into it.

I took J in for some cranio sacral work done. The chiro also does pt, so he kind of gets a two for one. She started off from the bottom first and is working her way up. She definitely found some trouble spots and I already see a difference. She got to his upper back and neck and WOW. Release of tension and feelings and WOW. She reminded me how trauma can be stored in muscles and if a baby is touched in a certain place it can bring back those traumatic events. Which is why she thinks he may not be nursing. He is so tight there and above that he can't nurse. So the goal is to unwind those spots and hopefully things will fall into place. I really like her. She also thinks J has reflux I don't want to put him on meds though...

no circ/vax-babywearer-cosleeping-pumping/breastfeeding-homeschooling single mama

TTC #3

#82 of 151 Old 08-04-2010, 10:56 AM

Oh my the facebooking!! It is going to take me quite a while to get everyone straightened out!
DH is on a business trip until Thursday, so we are flying solo over here, so far so good. Last night was National Night Out so we went to an event in our town and got free ice cream and a bunch of stuff from the police. Got home, got everyone in bed and starting doing random chores around the house and didn't stop until 11 pm. I find every time DH is not home I am more motivated to do stuff at night, where as when he is here once the kids are in bed all I want to do is veg out. I ended up staying up until 1:30 am and then DD1 woke me at 8 and DD2 woke up at 8:30. Usually DD2 starts the night in her crib and then when she wakes we cosleep in her very dark room for the rest of the night. Last night since DH was gone I ended up bringing her into our, much more comfy bed, but forgot about the much brighter bedroom in the morning so she woke about an hour earlier than normal. It'll be naptime in about 45 mins and I'll be taking a nap with her too while DD1 watches a movie.
Of course, the week DH is out of town, I had a playdate planned for yesterday and another for today and they both got canceled, hopefully tomorrow's won't! Although it hasn't been too bad, kind of nice to not have to be anywhere at any time or have my house totally picked up for someone to come over. I think after DD2's 1st nap we are going to head into the city to go to the aquarium and check out a natural baby store to try out the new Beco gemini. I rented one to try from Pax Baby but they emailed me this morning and said it might be a while and I am itching to try it. We have a Beco 4th generation that I love, love, love so I am eager to try the Gemini although I probably won't buy it yet, I'm not thrilled with any of the prints.
So yesterday we rediscovered the joy of these:
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=3502433
I had used them to attach a bigger toy to DD2's carseat but the bigger toy fell off and she had much more fun playing with the rings - they are lightweight and easy for her to hold, easy for her to get to her mouth, the texture feels good on her gums and I can clip them to stuff so she can't drop them. We've only got like 4 or 5 leftover from DD1, I need to go out and by another pack.

Mom to Morgan 4-3-06 and announcing Baby Kelsey 4-11-10
#83 of 151 Old 08-04-2010, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy5386 View Post
DH is on a business trip until Thursday, so we are flying solo over here, so far so good. Last night was National Night Out so we went to an event in our town and got free ice cream and a bunch of stuff from the police.
So here is what I don't get about national night out. My neighborhood hosted an even, too. isn't that just like posting a huge bright neon sign to criminals that many houses will be unoccupied while everyone has a potluck in the name of crime prevention?

I wonder if the irony is lost on the criminal set.

#84 of 151 Old 08-04-2010, 11:30 AM

Rhi, I read your vent post and I agree that he is scamming you. It sucks because, as you said, he's a nice guy but, you guys did what you were supposed to do. No tenants ever repaint unless that's part of the lease or they have agreed to it with the landlord; it's certainly not an expected practice. And it totally does count as usual wear and tear. I think you really should consider small claims court. Comedy option: The People's Court or Judge Judy.

bedsharing, knitting, toddler-nursing, nerdy, babywearing mama!

familybed1.gif  knit.gif toddler.gif  geek.gif  momsling.GIF

#85 of 151 Old 08-04-2010, 11:41 AM

wow rhi - what a PITA

AFM, supposed to be working but dealing with anxiety again and can't focus. I may actually leave to get coffee or something, I am rather distressed.

~ Professor Mama to Gabito (July '07) & Danita (April '10) ~
A PhD = + +
#86 of 151 Old 08-04-2010, 12:10 PM

reposting from my facebook status for those of you who don't use FB...

so, i'm on a roll today. i just called the birth center's billing service to check on the status of my deposit refund, and evidently they get to keep the whole $500 since I gave birth at the hospital and not the birth center. So, my birth that would have cost me $150 of I'd been at the birth center is going to end up costing $1050 dollars. I'm glad I have this pumping room in which to sit and cry.

#87 of 151 Old 08-04-2010, 12:30 PM

Rhi: I'd totally go to small claims court. That's wrong. Frankly I've always had bad experiences with private landlords. The only time I've gotten a fair deposit return is when we've dealt with complexes. And so sorry about the birth center money (hugs).

Snoopy: Those links look cool. I need to pick up some teething toys and these are so on my list. Good luck with the alone overnights. Haven't had to do one of those. Thankfully.

AFM: I realized my anxiety is totally out of control. I laid awake last night worrying about the world ending because I FOOLISHLY watched 2012 on instant view. Seriously freaked me out. Sigh.

Mama to Umberto 12, Camille, 9, Piper 7, Rowena 2, and Jude Therese Prenatal DS diagnosis due December 23.

#88 of 151 Old 08-04-2010, 01:08 PM

4 is a hard age. A friend of mine calls it the "f-you fours" and I totally agree. That was the peak of the PITA for all my kids (so far, the oldest is only 10).

Mama, homeschooler, midwife. DD (13yo), DS (11yo), DD (8yo), DD (3yo), somebody new coming in November 2013.

#89 of 151 Old 08-04-2010, 01:29 PM

Rhi, I'm so sorry.

Catholic wife in love.gifwith my husband, mom to superhero.gifx5,  babygirl.gifx2, angel1.gifx6. Birther of babes, baker of bread, and connoisseur of human folly. WINNER OF THE SILVER BIRTH STOOL, APRIL 2010 DDC! Happily hospital birthing with my BFF, Epidural Man.
#90 of 151 Old 08-04-2010, 01:29 PM - Thread Starter

rhi -- I'm sorry. That all sucks. I hate fighting about money; there's been a couple of cases where maybe we could have fought and gotten more (our 1st homebirth, for instance), but I just hate conflict.

Went to Sprout's 4 month doctor's appointment today for a general check-up and a shot. He's still holding steady in his growth percentiles, so there's really no reason to subject him to the tongue tie clipping. *sigh* I just wish he weren't nursing so badly these days!

Anyway.... the doc saw a few ridges on his bottom gum and thinks he's got teeth on the way. So she suggested we give him 2-3 oz of floridated water a day. Okay. Let's count the ways this is bad advice.

1 - An EBF baby (which is knows he is, and verified earlier in the appointment) doesn't need water. It replaces nutrition.
2 - There's little evidence that ingested flouride helps tooth health, and especially in a bottle, almost no water will actually touch the teeth -- if they'd even erupted yet, which they haven't!
3 - She also knows that he doesn't take a bottle or any feeding method other than my breast. How, exactly, would we get it into him?

I called her on it -- made it clear I thought that was bad advice and we wouldn't be following it. Not a great way to develop a relationship with a doc, but I didn't want her to be telling other moms the same thing. She backed off and kept saying that was what the dentists recommended, and she didn't really know, but that was what the dentists say.... I'm not buying that excuse. If you recommend it, your patients are going to think YOU'RE RECOMMENDING IT.

Anyway. I really like this doc, she's the best and closest we've found. But she knows so little about breastfeeding. She BF hers until 4 months or so until someone convinced her she wasn't pumping enough, so she thinks she's got experience behind her.

I really need to find the time to make up those breastfeeding educational pages to leave at her office for her patients.....

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page