Where is that EC video? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 08-04-2010, 07:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey all- a while back someone (Ann and Hamish???) posted a vidoe about ECing- and my friends are getting ready to have their first LO and asked me for EC resources- and that video is great showing how easy it really can be. Can you give me the link to it?

Momma to G 12/06 A 2/09, AND ANNOUNCING... Welcome big boy! A 5/10/10 9 lbs 10 oz! We and had our 3rd UP/UC!
#2 of 6 Old 08-05-2010, 05:37 PM

Here you go hun!

http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n...hOliver191.mp4

Was gonna make more - but everytime I think to get the camera out, I am in my knickers! lmao I made one this morning with me in my robe showing how we do it over the sink - but you can't see him go as its not a clear shot! (and he only needed a pee lol) - Doh!

Mummy me : > Thats Ann! and my beautiful SONS Duncanand Hamish 19/09/05 & 22/04/10!
#3 of 6 Old 08-06-2010, 11:52 AM

It's funny, I never thought we were going to do EC-- figured it would be too much work. But like so many other things, Cecilia had other ideas! Around 2.5 months, I noticed that she only poops sitting up. Like, without fail. She hasn't pooped in her sleep since the meconium in the hospital. So I got a little potty and tried to poop her on it when I thought she was going to poop. She peed in it, but I didn't think anything of it, except that it was cool that she peed. I took it to be a coincidence.

A month ago, she began waking up from sleeps (both naps and overnight) with a dry diaper. So I have been putting her on her potty after every sleep and sure enough, she pees every single time. I guess she decided she likes a dry diaper better, thank you very much!

bedsharing, knitting, toddler-nursing, nerdy, babywearing mama!

familybed1.gif  knit.gif toddler.gif  geek.gif  momsling.GIF

#4 of 6 Old 08-08-2010, 05:23 AM

I had DH get the camera out yesterday for another one of Hamish eliminations - just waking from a long nap - as I was clothed this time! hehe... Will upload and share!

Mummy me : > Thats Ann! and my beautiful SONS Duncanand Hamish 19/09/05 & 22/04/10!
#5 of 6 Old 08-08-2010, 05:43 AM

Okay here is another of him at 15 weeks. He just woke up from a three hour nap (dry!) and needed to go (clearly! ). See him yawn at the begining...so cute! lol I love his little squishy bum! (warning - bits, poo and pee in video...don't look if you don't wanna see that stuff lol):

http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n...hOliver240.mp4

#6 of 6 Old 08-12-2010, 02:07 AM - Thread Starter

Thank you! Thank you! I shared with friends whose LO came on the 2nd! I will send this one along as well!

Momma to G 12/06 A 2/09, AND ANNOUNCING... Welcome big boy! A 5/10/10 9 lbs 10 oz! We and had our 3rd UP/UC!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page