Weekly Thread Aug 15-22 - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 136 Old 08-19-2010, 02:58 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Jess, how about one of those foam tile mats that interlock?

We bought this one (with a 20% off coupon)
http://www.buybuybaby.com/product.asp?SKU=119747&

and we love it. I can put her down on the floor now! And she likes the floor more than the bouncy seat. So I've taken to putting her down on the mat when I get home from work while I let the dog out and put milk in the fridge.

It stays together well so we can move it from the living room to her bedroom with no problem.

Hippie sympathizer and mom to L, 4.8.10.
Pet-mom to Squirt with FLUTD & Maya the deaf wonder dog .
#92 of 136 Old 08-19-2010, 04:23 PM

jenfl, . what an overwhelmingly difficult experience.

mpp, thanks for what you said. i'm so thankful that good medical care is there when we need it.

ericka, i feel the same way about our NICU nurses and docs. though i do think we could have gone home earlier... i think some levels (hematocrit, bilirubin) were lower by the time we left than what would have been grounds for admission, and everything else was resolved within a couple of days of charlie's being admitted. i'd love to talk to someone who knows about the use and weaning off of intravenous nutrition in the NICU too.

lnf, wow, what a life you've had! i can't imagine having your experiences, and it's part of makes this DDC so fun.

s to those of you struggling w/ getting enough rest and your babies sleeping. jsh, i'm with you on working with a plan without it being consuming/frustrating. i'm kinda all or nothing...

me+him for 15 yrs, welcomed our little one march 25th, 2010.

#93 of 136 Old 08-19-2010, 04:25 PM

oh crap, i see my vax thread was moved. i'm afraid to see what's happening to it in the forum over there... sorry for that guys

#94 of 136 Old 08-19-2010, 05:03 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I was just scrolling through some older posts and I wonder what happened to a lot of the moms who were in our DDC

no circ/vax-babywearer-cosleeping-pumping/breastfeeding-homeschooling single mama

TTC #3

#95 of 136 Old 08-19-2010, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickalynne View Post
I was just scrolling through some older posts and I wonder what happened to a lot of the moms who were in our DDC
I do that sometimes.

What happened to Sehbub? She used to post a lot, and now she hasn't posted in a really long time. I hope all those moms are just busy, and everything is going really well.

#96 of 136 Old 08-19-2010, 07:53 PM

I like what the BBB movie says about OBs, and I'm sure the same holds for NICU docs. They are great in an emergency, where there is extreme medical care needed, but they just don't know how to handle "normal" babies, because to them everything is a big NICU life threatening deal and they are always thinking about worst case scenario. ((hugs))

so dani has her first official cold. her DCP noticed a sniffles and cough wednesday, then a fever Wedn night, then nore snot and cough today. poor kid. so DH played SAHD and took her to campus with him and to all his meetings. what a good husband. Then I had a migraine so i came hone from work early and fell asleep with Dani and DH cleaned the whole apt and did laundry!!!! OMG. (I bet its unfolded somewhere and not put away LOL). And my migraine is still horrible, so he made dinner and now he just took the kids to the playground! I LOVE him.

~ Professor Mama to Gabito (July '07) & Danita (April '10) ~
A PhD = + +
#97 of 136 Old 08-19-2010, 09:37 PM

Carita -- what an awesome DH!

Jen, former sys admin and current geek , wife to DH , SAHM and Montessori homeschool teacher to DD "Nugget" (05/07) and new arrival DS "Sprout" (03/31/10)
#98 of 136 Old 08-19-2010, 10:07 PM

LNF, that's kind of the same route our family is taking.

I got pregnant accidentally (on Halloween, dressed as a girl from the 80's complete with sideways pony tail!) I was 19 and in college. DH is the same age also. I ended up going to classes with a nursing infant and doing online classes, but then I dropped out with only two semesters left because I just...didn't care. I was so done with college and knew I wanted to stay home, so figured I should just forget it and not have the stress of the classes.

The transition to motherhood was fairly easy for me, but DH struggled to figure out how to stop being a kid and instead be a father. We've never had a point in our marriage where we've been alone though, so we have nothing else to compare it to.

I'm 24 now, by the way.

We both want a lot of kids too, spread out over 10-20 years. We haven't picked a set number. We both think we'll know when we're done. Or as DH tells people, we'll stop when it's not fun anymore. Our only stipulation is that we have to be able to afford to care for their basic needs, and I don't want to get pregnant before each baby has nursed plenty. I want each baby to have their own special babyhood, you know? I'm very excited about having a large family and I love that DH feels the same way.

I am so glad we started our family early, on purpose or not, and I wouldn't want it any other way. People (family mainly) seem to think we should have regrets, having a baby so early and not having time alone as a couple and not having our 20's to party. But I look around at my old friends, some of who are still partying and dating, and I am so happy that's not me. SO HAPPY. If I had to do it over I wouldn't change a single thing.

Momma to Sweet Rosie 7/06, Lost Baby J 1/09 at 12 weeks pregnant, Spitfire Ada born 4/21/10, and Baby Boy due July/August 2013!
Aspiring urban homesteader, photographer, homeschooling momma! Blog link in my profile. 

#99 of 136 Old 08-19-2010, 10:17 PM

Pepper, we seem to be in the same boat. I may not have gotten pregnant while dressed like a girl from the 80s, but I did skip my senior prom to hit the justice of the peace instead, at roughly 20 weeks pregnant with our oldest. Oops. But what I want to know is HOW DID YOU BEAT ME TO HAVING POULTRY!?!?

And just wait until you are a couple further kids down the line. I don't know of any baby I've ever seen who is more loved on than Mercy is. She literally has a line of siblings every single day, taking turns kissing her. A large family, when everyone involved is both equipped for it and wants it, is a wonderful thing.

Catholic wife in love.gifwith my husband, mom to superhero.gifx5,  babygirl.gifx2, angel1.gifx6. Birther of babes, baker of bread, and connoisseur of human folly. WINNER OF THE SILVER BIRTH STOOL, APRIL 2010 DDC! Happily hospital birthing with my BFF, Epidural Man.
#100 of 136 Old 08-19-2010, 10:38 PM

I love you guys who love to be moms and have a big family! Most of the people I know in person either have no family/kids or seem to vaguely resent the whole "kid" thing. It's so great to know and hear from people who enjoy it.

Seeing how much fun you guys are having (and actually having a normal-needs baby) makes me slightly less sure I'm done. SLIGHTLY.

Jen, former sys admin and current geek , wife to DH , SAHM and Montessori homeschool teacher to DD "Nugget" (05/07) and new arrival DS "Sprout" (03/31/10)
#101 of 136 Old 08-19-2010, 10:42 PM

Jess - T is ticklish, that's pretty much the only way I get him to laugh, other than squeaker toys (sometimes).

I second the idea of the tiles, we have them (but got them for the dog) and they are great. We got ours at Costco.

The thing that annoys me the most about the medical establishment is that I now feel like I can't trust them. I want to, but I've heard too many stories, and been through several issues myself. They are amazing when they are needed, but they need to step back and be better about deciding when they're needed. Im not sure how T would have been born without the epidural, which was an eye-opener for me. I was sure I'd never need one.

T fell asleep in my lap after nursing for the first time in over a month, such cuteness. I wish I'd listened when people told me I'd look back fondly on those days I Was "trapped" on the couch when he fell asleep on me. <sigh>

He was up every 45 min again last night, but so far tonight he's been down for almost 3 hours. Phew...

Oh, and our Sophie arrived today! T seemed to like it the little time he had it before bed. I'm excited!

Momma to born April 18, 2010!
#102 of 136 Old 08-19-2010, 10:47 PM

We started early over here too. DD1 was an oops when I was 19, the rest were highly planned. There was a HUGE difference between being pregnant at 19 and being pregnant at 30 in terms of how much it took out of me energy-wise.

We did want a bunch of kids but I think we're done at 4, because I don't handle pregnancy well and we're kind of sick of moving through life in fits and starts. Time for the next part of life, you know?

Mama, homeschooler, midwife. DD (13yo), DS (11yo), DD (8yo), DD (3yo), somebody new coming in November 2013.

#103 of 136 Old 08-20-2010, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveneverfails View Post
Pepper, we seem to be in the same boat. I may not have gotten pregnant while dressed like a girl from the 80s, but I did skip my senior prom to hit the justice of the peace instead, at roughly 20 weeks pregnant with our oldest. Oops. But what I want to know is HOW DID YOU BEAT ME TO HAVING POULTRY!?!?

And just wait until you are a couple further kids down the line. I don't know of any baby I've ever seen who is more loved on than Mercy is. She literally has a line of siblings every single day, taking turns kissing her. A large family, when everyone involved is both equipped for it and wants it, is a wonderful thing.
I will mail you my lecherous duck and you can keep him in your bathtub. I don't think he's poultry, but at least he's foul...err...fowl.

We used to live with my in-laws. One day I couldn't stand it a second longer, and as luck would have it we found a semi-crooked mortgage broker who fudged our income quite a bit and got us a mortgage for $100,000. So we bought the first house that didn't have fire damage or rats or bats. Then, I got some chickens. And that's how I beat you in owning poultry.

Side note: I do not recommend buying the first livable house you come across in your price range. We have since purchased a new roof, a new water main (OMG.), new fixtures, and our electric wiring has proven scary. Also, our yard has no real grass...only weeds and mud patches. But I own this house and my in-laws don't live here. FTW!

Momma to Sweet Rosie 7/06, Lost Baby J 1/09 at 12 weeks pregnant, Spitfire Ada born 4/21/10, and Baby Boy due July/August 2013!
Aspiring urban homesteader, photographer, homeschooling momma! Blog link in my profile. 

#104 of 136 Old 08-20-2010, 12:22 AM

Well, a duck in the tub *could* be effective in terms of keeping me from having another accidental water birth. I'm too high a risk profile for water birth, so maybe the duck would be a good addition to the family? And God help him if my 2 year old ever got a hold of him.... It might be a case of "who's quacking now!?!?"

Catholic wife in love.gifwith my husband, mom to superhero.gifx5,  babygirl.gifx2, angel1.gifx6. Birther of babes, baker of bread, and connoisseur of human folly. WINNER OF THE SILVER BIRTH STOOL, APRIL 2010 DDC! Happily hospital birthing with my BFF, Epidural Man.
#105 of 136 Old 08-20-2010, 12:24 AM

Something that makes me uneasy with medical professionals is knowing one personally, and knowing what a goon he can be. He's a nice enough guy, but there are times when I just stop[ and look at him and think "YOU are responsible for keeping people ALIVE?" It definitely breaks the mystique of "Doctor as God" when you see someone repeatedly fall UP stairs.

We started early (21) as well, and are obviously digging the kid/baby thing (3 in 4 years, ). I am really not sure we are done - logically I feel like we should be, and OH I am not ready for a fourth right now, but I find myself looking for 'the other one' when rounding up the kids, and just get the feeling there is someone waiting for us to be ready (or to be caught off guard...). When i got pregnant with Becky, i really thought she was the little boy I had been sensing, but she is not that person. She is exactly who i need right now, but she was not who i was expecting. Give me a couple years, and i may be willing to meet this little person. Also, I don't have that "next phase please!" feeling yet. I try not to think about the fact that becky could be our last, because I'm not ready for this part of my life to be over.

My chickens laid their first eggs today! Er.. yesterday, or maybe the day before. But i found them today! We just threw out our eggs because of the egg recall, so I think the chickens felt sorry for us.

Ivory, partner to Tom, mama to Ella (12/9/05), Alice (12/8/07), and our newest addition, Rebecca (4/1/10).
#106 of 136 Old 08-20-2010, 02:47 AM

One thing I LOVE about being here is no one seems to think I am a freak for loving to have kids and for having so many:P I freaked out some homeschool moms the other day but saying we might not be done when they asked. I realized that most of them only two and that I have the most kids in our group.

We didn't start that young (dh was 23 and I was 27) but we didn't have much time a lone as a couple. I used to hate telling people but now that we've been together for 11 years I don't feel so bad! I was pregnant within six weeks of meeting him and we got married 3 months later. I never thought I'd believe in love at first sight but it was pretty much like that for us. I still feel that way about him. He's amazing and I can't believe I found him. Of course we kept having kids We also did the coparenting thing while we did grad school (started when Piper was 3 months). Our life together has always included the beasties.

Sometimes I wish we had started younger but then I don't regret what I did when I was younger either. I had a good time and was ready to settle down when I meet dh. Some of that yearning is because I know we'll only have one more. As it I'll be 41 when having the baby. But on the other hand, five seems plenty and that number resounds with me for some reason. I keep thinking we should stop but I feel like we have one more. I'll be hopefully writing my dissertation with that one...

Oh and I ordered my birthday present! I got a SweetPea Ring sling. I'm really hoping it will keep my little R happy. She's been so fussy lately, and it's hard for me to get anything done in terms of homeschooling and cleaning.

And...I have to TEACH my first class with her!!!! H has open house at this school so I have to take her. I'm so not happy about this. I'm only going over the syllabus and showing a movie so I hope she's good.

Mama to Umberto 12, Camille, 9, Piper 7, Rowena 2, and Jude Therese Prenatal DS diagnosis due December 23.

#107 of 136 Old 08-20-2010, 10:03 AM

Ha! My many hours on here have inspired my husband to join. Everybody wave to my DH!

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...r.php?u=156934

#108 of 136 Old 08-20-2010, 11:17 AM

heehee, i said hi to your husband, jenfl .

my husband and i met at 18 and waited til we were 23 to get hitched, then we waited 11 yrs (eta: oops, 12) to get pregnant. we had a lot of fun and moved a lot, and now we're back near family and loving experiencing this new stage of life together. i don't have a single regret on timing either, though i recognize the advantages and disadvantages of our choices.

decided to put off charlie's next WBV to 6 months, and focus on reading up on vaccine info. other than getting a shot, i don't feel like he needs to see a dr. right now, and i just need to feel more sure about what we're doing before i start the road of vaccinating him.

meanwhile, in my local news... http://www.citizen-times.com/article...NEWS/308200041

#109 of 136 Old 08-20-2010, 11:38 AM

I finally managed to convince DH that there weren't enough "dad" voices on Mothering.

DH and I were high school sweethearts, got married when I was in college, then waited 6 years for kids (until our late 20s). I'm happy with our timing -- we moved to the other side of the country, I worked an intense but amazing job that allowed us to save up, and DH got training and fabulous experience in his career. We were able to take what we accomplished in CA, move back near family, and be in a place were I can stay home and DH works a job that lets him be home all week.

We traded off moving away from our friends and into an area of the country where it's hard to find like-minded people, so it's been an adjustment. But there's not much I wouldn't give up to have this much time together as a family.

#110 of 136 Old 08-20-2010, 11:57 AM

So Sprout has woken up for an hour or two in the middle of the night the last two nights to roll around. He's a tummy sleeper, and he rolls to his back and just hangs out and babbles and scratches the crib. I know he won't sleep like that, so I get up and roll him back. Repeat every 5-10 minutes for 1-2 hours.

He rolls back-to-front easily when he's awake, but not when he's sleeping. He rolls front-to-back easily when sleeping, but not awake.

#111 of 136 Old 08-20-2010, 01:49 PM

DH and I were high school sweet hearts too. We met when we had just turned 16 and we've been together ever since! (His birthday is one day before mine.)

I think I just broke my lawn mower. What does it mean when the pull cord won't pull anymore? I still have half the front lawn to go and I can't pull the cord to start the motor. ARGH! Stupid pieces of sh*t lawn mower is from 1989, seriously. One downside to starting a family early is being poor and having to use old stuff. lol.

#112 of 136 Old 08-20-2010, 03:45 PM

DH and I met in high school (he was 14, I was 16) and he crushed on me until we finally started dating about 3 or 4 years later. Now we've been together for something like 12 years (!!), married for 5, and just had our first baby.

Vaccinations: S was fine with her shots the other day, and I've done enough reading and thinking about them to feel good about doing them... but while we were waiting, DH turned to me and said, "this isn't going to give her autism, right?". It was kind of a "joke" but it made me so mad that he was just tossing off a "are we doing the right thing?" comment when he has done basically nothing to research or talk about it, so the decision feels mostly like it's mine. Argh!

Rolling: still nothing! She hasn't rolled from front to back in at least a week, and not from back to front ever. Everything else is on track and she sure is wiggly, so I try not to think about it. But I am curious... When she's on her tummy, she seems like she wants to crawl.

Sleeping: we reinstated a strict bedtime routine (which means I am the jerk that is kicking visitors out, shushing my husband from trying to play with the baby after her pajamas are on, etc) and last night it seemed to help a lot! She was back to falling asleep at 8:30 pretty easily, woke up once at 9:15 but fell back asleep, and slept peacefully in her crib till 2:30 . Then she nursed (was obviously way hungry), fell back asleep till 5:30, woke up to wiggle around and talk to herself. I tried to see if she'd fall back to sleep by herself, and I think she almost did, but after a half hour or so of chattering, she started fussing and I brought her into bed with us. Then she slept until 8ish, woke up, and fell back asleep until 9:45. AWESOME!

(On the flip side, I'm exhausted... Somehow when she stays up later, I can fall right to sleep. When she goes to bed on the early side, suddenly I have all of this energy because I'm like "time to myself?!!")

I'm also experimenting with seeing if she'll do one morning nap, and then hold out for a longer afternoon nap. This means I just get in bed with her around 3 and stay in there nursing or having quiet time until 5ish. I'm feeling good about the routine... so I'm sure that means it'll change at any moment

I have to keep cheerleading for us because I just read on FB that a friend's 8 week old son is already sleeping through the night, and another friend with a 3 month old is telling me "they don't NEED to eat at night, they just want to be with you" even though I know for sure S is really hungry in the middle of the night. Plus anything to keep my period at bay is fine with me
#113 of 136 Old 08-20-2010, 04:38 PM

DH and I met in college. We had a lot of the same friends, and I was good friends with his girlfriend at the time (I still consider her a friend, even if she's a bit crazy).

We started dating at the very end of his junior year, my 4th year of 5. I'm three months older than him to the day, and his 29th birthday was yesterday.

#114 of 136 Old 08-20-2010, 06:19 PM

Jess -- I had a friend who also had a baby in April tell me that she was hearing that her baby should be sleeping through the night and shouldn't be hungry. That's just crazy to me! I think babies like that have got to be the vocal exception, but no one else will admit how their baby sleeps because they think it reflects poorly or something. Sprout (when he's not having rolling practice in the middle of the night) wakes up 1-3 times, and I think that's just better than fabulous!

AFM -- Probably because of that 2 hours of rolling practice last night, Sprout has taken 3 - 1.5 hour naps today! I have no idea what to do with myself. After an hour, I get all antsy and worried about how long he's sleeping. Now, we'll see if he'll sleep tonight or not.....

#115 of 136 Old 08-20-2010, 06:25 PM

Anna is having a sleepy day too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Our rainbow baby, Anna Beatrice was born April 11/2010 after 4 m/c. She joins 4 brothers and sisters.
#116 of 136 Old 08-20-2010, 06:35 PM

college sweethearts here! met our very first semester, but didn't get together until just before my 3rd year, then married during my forth year. We are going to celebrate 9 yrs married this fall.

sleep - she's waking up more, but some of that is loud DH and some of it is teeth. she's so close to poking that canine through!

vax - we just got our first vax last week since all of us are back at school. I won't do more than 2 shots at a time, so we just did the most important for daycare threats, DTaP and Prevnar. Jess, I can relate with DH not looking into vax stuff. pissed me off too because he didn't resarch ciric that much with my son, and I wonder if he had made a diff decision if he had taken the time.

chickens -DH wants some, but I think they are too much work. We can't keep up on laundry and cleaning, how are we going to do chickens? besides, now we have apt life so chickens wouldn't be approved LOL but this egg recall does make me want some!

rolling - she's done it a couple times, but she's really more into her johnny jump-up than any back or belly time.

pepper - how the heck do you find time to mow a lawn?

work - finished 1 syllabus, still have 1 to go, but no book in sight. i still need a chair and a whiteboard too. ugh. how can i start work w/out the things I need? grrr... still have some diss stuff to do, but had a severe mirgraine 2x this week including this afternoon. I went and got my amalgram fillings replaced with composite today and that's what started this one. ouch...

~ Professor Mama to Gabito (July '07) & Danita (April '10) ~
A PhD = + +
#117 of 136 Old 08-20-2010, 06:58 PM

yeah yeah yeah...all you goonies with your lovey dovey met in college stuff. who else is the oddballs with me?! i know erica will stand with me! i started having kids early too though. ds1 was born when i was 19. i consider ds and dd an "oops" but more like dd i just didn't figure i could GET pg considering we hardly ever BDed anymore. ds2 is questionable....seriously i don't know whether to say he was an oops or planned!

i would actually like to have 2 more but BF is snipped (and wants to stay that way) so i guess that's the end! makes me very very sad. but also i am trying to tell myself that its time to learn something NEW. i've been MOM for 6 yrs and only that, its time to move on. 5 kids always resonated with me too! ironically (or not?) BF has 2 boys so that makes 5.....

i am exhausted of thinking about sleep...just can't seem to get enough.

made the lactation cookies yesterday. i doubled the recipe (!!!!) and made them huge. i also added in wheat germ and raisins. i call my multivitamin i can EAT. YUMMY!!!!

very SHORT naps today...wth?
#118 of 136 Old 08-20-2010, 07:09 PM

Yes, I don't understand the concept of a baby not waking up to eat at least once in 8 hours?! I know S has a fast metabolism, she eats a ton and poops a ton, and DH and I both have fast ones. I have to eat at least a piece of bread when I wake up to nurse her or I'm too starving to go back to sleep

Plus, I don't mind waking up once to nurse her in the middle of the night - I can stay mostly asleep, it's a nice way to make sure she's alright (since we dont' cosleep) and connect. It's the post-5am wiggling that kills me.

I have to say, I thought my spontaneous letdowns would have slowed by now. I still have my milk let down 5+ times a day out of nowhere... I shouldn't complain (I am grateful for the supply, and it's helping me lose weight quickly) but it's kind of weird. Sometimes it's obvious (when I was bending over a giggly baby this morning, or last night when I was thinking about her crying when getting her shots, or often in the shower) but sometimes it's totally random. Maybe it will slow when she starts eating food too? I'm just surprised, I never knew it would be this frequent.

Also, my left boob is way bigger and produces way more milk. I actually thought DH's eyes were going to pop out of his head the other day when I nursed the right one to completely emptiness and the left was all full.... had to be at least 2 cups' difference! Will I always be unbalanced, even when done nursing?!
#119 of 136 Old 08-20-2010, 08:30 PM

Hmm.... I think I might see what our nighttime problem is.... looks like Sprout wants to sleep on his side. I bet he rolls onto his back without meaning to. I'm not sure propping him on his side would work -- he's so wiggly, I have to lay him down in the bottom corner of the crib to keep him from working his way to the top or side before he goes to sleep! What to do, what to do.....

#120 of 136 Old 08-20-2010, 09:34 PM

Jess, I have that problem. My left is the big one and the bigger producer. They were uneven before, but now it's ridiculous. My left boob is bigger and really nice looking (minus the stretchmarks it got from its rapid expansion), and my right one is not much bigger than it's always been. I'd say there is at least a size and a half, and since I'm small chested it's noticeable. I think my right one is probably a large A and my left is probably a small C. I put two-three nursing pads in my right cup and one in my left when I'm wearing something where it's obvious.

About the sleeping through the night thing. If I let L sleep on me all night she sleeps through the night. BUT, that doesn't mean she doesn't eat. Homegirl can nurse in her sleep. She can throw her body from being on her back sleeping to being on her side or almost stomach to eat. She sleeps with her upper body on my upper stomach and her lower body on the bed. Same general position as the nap nanny puts her. If I move her over to the nap nanny I get about 2-5 hours before she wakes up. But even then, she falls right back asleep when I get her and nurse her. To me it's really basically sleeping through the night. I consider most anything where I don't have to get out of bed as STTN.

I just went to my work picnic for the new students. The second years were invited, too. I sat down with L and one of the second years came up to see her and was like "fuzzibunz! that's what we use!" and went to get his wife to show her. We discussed cloth diapers for a minute and then just chatted about babies (their kid is about 9 months old). I nursed L and she said that she feels like she's the only one who ever nurses in public and she thanked me profusely for doing it, too. THEN I found out she lives in my neighborhood and hosts mom groups! Super excited.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page