Mothering Forum banner

May 2010 DDC - Anyone else???

2K views 37 replies 29 participants last post by  mrsb422 
#1 ·
Just got my BFP this morning
: DH and I are really excited. According to my calculations, EDD should be 5/6/10...anyone else out there?? I know it's early, but please don't be shy!!

: Jessica

See less See more
#7 ·
Ooh me!! I got my BFP on Friday, well actually, there was a super faint line Thursday night (9 dpo!), but I convinced myself that I was seeing things. According to my LMP, I'll be due May 1st! I'm seeing my midwife tomorrow to confirm things though, so I'll update if there's a change. I'm so excited to have MDC this time around! When I was pregnant w/ DD, I frequented the nest baby (the bump) and baby centre, but MDC is just amazing!

#8 ·
Another late April here - I know this one's going to be in May, so I'll be lurking here a lot. I'm due April 29. So happy to see May up already!

#9 ·
I'd like to join, I"m being cautious though. I just had the faintest line but the ladies in TTC said they could see it, so that's a good sign. EDD will be unknown for a while, my last AF was July 13th, but it was only my 2nd PP cycle. I know I didn't O until the 14 of August, so I would assume May 3, 4, or 5th as EDD. Due to some other issues I'll be delivering via c/s in earlyish April though. OMG, I'm just really hoping this is for real and I'm not imagining it. OOppsss freaking out again, sorry.

#10 ·
This morning I took two internet cheapie tests with first morning urine and they both had faint positives. I then took a first response with the same first morning urine just to make sure my eyes were not playing tricks on me and it was also positive! My 17 year old dd also sees all the lines..

I am only about 11 days post ovulation and on day 27 of my cycle which runs 33 days at the longest so still early hence the faint lines.

I am nervous after my early m/c in March.

I am so excited and still just can't believe that I have been so blessed!!!
Thank ya Yeshua!!

#13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by sehbub View Post
Due 4/29, but hanging out here just in case. None of my babies have been "overdone" but there's a first time for everything!
:

#15 ·
I'm here!! I want to be excited but soo nervous since I have had 2 miscarriages since my dd was born.

My intuition is telling me this is a sticky bean but I want to be cautious.

The cool thing is, my due date of May 7th is my dad's birthday!! Wohoo!! How special that is to me!!!
: So this bean HAS to stick!!

I will call the midwife tomorrow to set an appt. to go in to watch my HCG levels. I feel like it will be the only way to stay sane and hopeful!!

I am 12dpo. Had a BFN at 9dpo and thought for sure I was out but then I had strong symptoms and took another dollar tree and it was clearly a BFP!!!

Happy to meet you lady's and looking forward to getting to know you and lots of sticky vibes!!!

#16 ·
so so excited to be here!!
According to an online calculator I'm due around first week of May
:
:
what is BFP?

#17 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by arismommy View Post
so so excited to be here!!
According to an online calculator I'm due around first week of May
:
:
what is BFP?

Big Freakin Positive is how I've always read it.

#20 ·
Soz for poking my nose in on your ddc was browsing new posts and saw this thread so thought i would come and say a HUGE congratulations to all who have there BFP's
and lot's of babydust
to anyone who is still waiting

#24 ·
hi mamas.

am still pretty shocked to be here! got my positive test on saturday. we weren't trying and i really wanted wren to be 3 before we had another, but here we are!

i look forward to getting to know everyone.

eta that my edd is 5/2 or 5/3...i have to go double check as i originally calculated 5/2 based on day of ovulation but then my m/w got 5/3. i may have told her the wrong o date though because i am scatterbrained right now.

#25 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by brooklyn_warbler View Post
hi mamas.

am still pretty shocked to be here! got my positive test on saturday. we weren't trying and i really wanted wren to be 3 before we had another, but here we are!

i look forward to getting to know everyone.

eta that my edd is 5/2 or 5/3...i have to go double check as i originally calculated 5/2 based on day of ovulation but then my m/w got 5/3. i may have told her the wrong o date though because i am scatterbrained right now.
I'm just lurking in to say
: (Slinking back to the April ddc now.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.