How are we all feeling? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 71 Old 09-13-2009, 01:00 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey everyone, I just wanted to check in .......

I'm feeling nauseous off and on, especially in the car (we just traveled for 13 hours) and had to eat lemon drops the entire ride, actually I drove for 6 hours of the trip and I was still nauseous. Anyway, I'm crampy today as well and that sucks. I know it's totally normal, but it still sucks.

No puking yet or anything, just tired and nauseous.

How's everyone else feeling?

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#62 of 71 Old 09-13-2009, 01:58 PM

Still no MS here. Just fatigue and swollen breasts.

Michigan native living in Jersey with my hubby, sweet girl (4), wild boy (2), and baby girl due Dec. 18th! 

#63 of 71 Old 09-13-2009, 03:10 PM

I feel yucky. and depressed-glad to be pregnant but hubby not being supportive when I showed him the test yesterday. And I can't tell any family so no support.

Wife to DH(10/02) Mom to DD1('03), angel1.gif('04), DS1('05), DD2('07), DS2('08), DD3('10) angel1.gif(08/11), angel1.gif (09/11). We follow Jesus, praying.gif, quiverful, homeschool.gif,cd.gif ,winner.jpg,familybed1.gif,femalesling.GIF, and we are a food allergic family.

#64 of 71 Old 09-13-2009, 05:35 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewellz View Post
I feel yucky. and depressed-glad to be pregnant but hubby not being supportive when I showed him the test yesterday. And I can't tell any family so no support.
I'm so sorry, mama You have our support.

Walking in the light with DH, DD (11/08), DS (4/10) , four dogs, and one insouciant cat.
#65 of 71 Old 09-13-2009, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewellz View Post
Sorry Hun. I know how you feel. I have little to no support as well since I am a single mother by choice this time... Hugs! U have us though!

As for how I'm feeling... It's weird. I'm totally getting tired around 10 am and today I took a 2 hour nap. Then around 2 everyday I start feeling feverish. I even took my temp but it was only 98.7. I feel quite blah and yucky around the late afternoon. Not with m/s but feeling like I'm ill or something. Then it goes away by bet time and comes back the next day around 2. Anyone else feel like that?

BFPChart2.gif

#66 of 71 Old 09-13-2009, 07:57 PM

I can hardly keep anything down at all. You think I would be miserable but I keep telling myself it means a sticky baby and now that the shock has worn off, I am peaceful with this pregnancy. Blissful even. Now I just need to work harder on being all the kids need me to be, keeping the toddlers active and happy, and not falling behind this time with homeschooling. :

Army wife to wonder hubby. Mama to 4 and Surrogate mother x2.: Zoey Born 5/7/2010
#67 of 71 Old 09-13-2009, 08:10 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
I'm so glad I read this thread. It makes me feel a bit better to know that there are other people out there too.

I have 24hr a day nausea which wakes me up every couple of hours overnight (or maybe that's just being pregnant?). Sore breasts which seem to get bigger every day and crampy pelvic pain on and off all the time. I also have vitamin aversion and, unfortunately, I've just developed an aversion to ginger drinks which is a shame considering the nausea.

Thank you to all the people who speculate that symptoms might mean a sticky baby - good to hear.

Hope everyone is feeling the way they want to feel very soon.

Mother of two spectacular girls, born mid-2010 and late 2012  mdcblog5.gif

#68 of 71 Old 09-14-2009, 03:40 PM

Ugh. 5 weeks today. Food aversion & feeling rank. Not throwing up **yet** & hope this may be the worst of it til 12 weeks...Not fun.
#69 of 71 Old 09-14-2009, 10:53 PM

Am feeling a touch of nausea when I'm hungry (kind of annoying and non-instinctive to solve)...that's a new symptom for me...with me previous two children I never was nauseous. Am not at all super tired though...just feel normal there...was exhausted with #1 and slightly tired with #2. My nipples might be darker. My breasts might be fuller but nothing obvious. And that's about it. Some foods are sounding extra good and some not so great.

Livin' the good life here in Connecticut with my DH hug2.gif and our three fabulous boys grouphug.gif(4/3/06, 2/4/08 and 5/20/10) Hoping to try for Sweet Baby #4 in December! blowkiss.gif

#70 of 71 Old 09-15-2009, 12:46 AM

I have sore boobies, fatigue and nausea.
But I'm just soo happy right now to have them, we've been trying a year.

Happily married, crunchy mama crazy in love with our little man, Bam bam (10/5/10) due aug 2014 with our rainbow bean missing our 3 angel babies (9/09, 7/12, 12/12)
#71 of 71 Old 09-15-2009, 03:20 PM

mama, I'm sorry you're not getting the support you need, btdt, with my ex 100 years ago. i hope it gets better soon!!!

Ok, so morning sickness ALL DAY LONG feeling yucky and icky, totally worth it though!!! just wanted to report. OB suggested I stop nursing DS since I'm cramping and had some spotting, but I don't know if we're ready to wean, he LOVES to nurse. DH is trying to distract him so he forgets to do it all the time. WE do love our morning and evening nursing sessions though!!!

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page