no morning sickness? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 33 Old 09-17-2009, 10:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by May-Baby View Post
I spoke to my midwife about morning sickness, telling her that mine comes and goes... I haven't vomited or anything but some nights I am so nauseous, I wish I would, just to feel better. Anyway, she said that many women feel more nauseous when they are constipated! So, that said, if you are having pretty regular BMs then you may not feel too sick! I hate to say it, but I am definitely noticing a link of m/s with my BMs! LOL I swing from really 'backed up' to relatively normal to getting 'the runs'. Any of those extreme days is when I feel the sickest. Have any of you noticed this too?
Interesting....the only time I have felt nauseous is when I feel the need to have a BM (not necessarily constipated though). I just thought it was a wierd having to go to the bathroom thing

Tracy

2 Rainbow babes, PPH/Hysterectomy survivor!
#32 of 33 Old 09-18-2009, 12:57 PM

glad I'm not the only one wavering between wishing I had m/s to confirm to myself it's really happening and really appreciating that I'm not feeling sick. I'm 6 weeks today. So far, no morning sickness. I'm finding I have slight feelings like nausea could be starting after I eat at times - lots of saliva, just feeling it mildly. It kind of doesn't fit with my understanding of m/s - happens when your blood sugar levels are too low - since it's starting after I eat. Also feeling bloated and tired midday, but it's all manageable. I am feeling a bit paranoid today about not feeling too many symptoms - I know they don't always show up until 6-8 weeks, but they would be reassuring!

married to DH, mother to two amazing little boys born May 18/2010 and May 20/2013!

Infertility has been part of this journey - no more littles for us, but so grateful we have two happy healthy boys and we can now begin to heal from that experience

#33 of 33 Old 09-18-2009, 02:13 PM

For my first, second, and third pregnancy I wasn't sick at all. My fourth started at 6 weeks and lasted til 16 weeks. My last pregnancy m/s started almost right away and same with this one.

Wife to DH(10/02) Mom to DD1('03), angel1.gif('04), DS1('05), DD2('07), DS2('08), DD3('10) angel1.gif(08/11), angel1.gif (09/11). We follow Jesus, praying.gif, quiverful, homeschool.gif,cd.gif ,winner.jpg,familybed1.gif,femalesling.GIF, and we are a food allergic family.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page