Growth Spurt already- had to go clothes shopping. - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 09-10-2009, 03:15 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This morning, I was trying to cram myself into my 40DD bra for work that fit fine before I got my BFP (very last bra I had too) and the little piece of fabric between the cups ripped....it was a really nice Victoria Secret one that would have had alot of life left in it too. I had to take a personal day to go shopping because I had not a single bra to wear to work. :

I threw on a tank top with a shelf bra built in and went to Motherhood Maternity for my first pg clothing experience (needed pants too since I'm already busting out of everything I own) and when the salewoman measured me for a bra, I was measuring at a 44F I'm only 5.5 weeks along... I can't imagine what size I'll need when I'm nursing the bean!

This is all so new to me.... just needed to share since my mom did nothing but chuckle when I called her in astonishment over my *ahem* growth spurt

Jen knit.gif crafty mama LLLactivist to DS1 (2010)bouncy.gif and DS2 (2012)blahblah.giffamilybed2.gif nursex2.gifribbonjigsaw.gif
#2 of 7 Old 09-10-2009, 04:55 PM

That is so funny! I remember that with my first, too. I'm not at ALL top heavy, so it was kind of nice to have some cleavage for a change!

I haven't busted out of any bras yet, but some of my pants are going to have to go soon (third baby!).

Jill, wife to J, mama to O (10/03), MK (7/05), angel1.gif(7/09), A (5/4/10), and ***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***stork-suprise.gif** 

#3 of 7 Old 09-10-2009, 04:59 PM

I am tall and skinny with small boobs. When my son was born and my milk came in I looked like a stripper! They were huge and almost hitting my chin, they looked so fake! I was looking in the mirror in amazement and when DH came in I told him, "Hey, women pay a lot of money to have boobs like these!"

Me jammin.gif DH  REPlaySkateboard04HL.gifDS 06/06 superhero.gif ...MC 2/9 11/9 5/10
#4 of 7 Old 09-10-2009, 05:50 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post
I am tall and skinny with small boobs. When my son was born and my milk came in I looked like a stripper! They were huge and almost hitting my chin, they looked so fake! I was looking in the mirror in amazement and when DH came in I told him, "Hey, women pay a lot of money to have boobs like these!"
DH is THRILLED with my "new developments."

Jen knit.gif crafty mama LLLactivist to DS1 (2010)bouncy.gif and DS2 (2012)blahblah.giffamilybed2.gif nursex2.gifribbonjigsaw.gif
#5 of 7 Old 09-10-2009, 05:54 PM

well i must say that Im pretty big to begin with... like you im a 40dd. my bras still fit fine. with ds my bbs didnt change at all. this time i feel like they might be fuller but still nothing major.

BFPChart2.gif

#6 of 7 Old 09-10-2009, 06:21 PM

My boobs haven't changed at all yet. I'm sure they will but the longer they don't is good by me. I'm a 36 or 38DDD now. I don't want to think about buying a larger cup size at the same band size I am now. That gets really expensive.

Alicia - Mother to DS (12) and finally expecting another
Living on 100 acres with the love of my life, our son, goats, chickens, ducks, a cat and 2 Chesapeakes!
#7 of 7 Old 09-11-2009, 08:11 AM

During my last pregnancy my breast did not change until it was breast feeding time. They were HUGE! My boobs are small and so i was in shock at how big they had grown. One day when i was leaning over i screamed because it felt like something was crawling down my chest, but i quickly figured out that nothing was crawling there it was my breast touching for the first time!!!!!!!!!!! I laughed soooooooo hard!!!!!!!

:NicoleDH: JonathanDD: JordynEDD: May 6th, 2010!!!!!!!!Its a Girl!!!!!!! ****5****10****15********25****30****35**** 40

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page