Growth Spurt already- had to go clothes shopping. - Mothering Forums
May 2010 > Growth Spurt already- had to go clothes shopping.
Jelinifer's Avatar Jelinifer 04:15 PM 09-10-2009
This morning, I was trying to cram myself into my 40DD bra for work that fit fine before I got my BFP (very last bra I had too) and the little piece of fabric between the cups ripped....it was a really nice Victoria Secret one that would have had alot of life left in it too. I had to take a personal day to go shopping because I had not a single bra to wear to work. :

I threw on a tank top with a shelf bra built in and went to Motherhood Maternity for my first pg clothing experience (needed pants too since I'm already busting out of everything I own) and when the salewoman measured me for a bra, I was measuring at a 44F I'm only 5.5 weeks along... I can't imagine what size I'll need when I'm nursing the bean!

This is all so new to me.... just needed to share since my mom did nothing but chuckle when I called her in astonishment over my *ahem* growth spurt

jillc512's Avatar jillc512 05:55 PM 09-10-2009
That is so funny! I remember that with my first, too. I'm not at ALL top heavy, so it was kind of nice to have some cleavage for a change!

I haven't busted out of any bras yet, but some of my pants are going to have to go soon (third baby!).
enigo's Avatar enigo 05:59 PM 09-10-2009
I am tall and skinny with small boobs. When my son was born and my milk came in I looked like a stripper! They were huge and almost hitting my chin, they looked so fake! I was looking in the mirror in amazement and when DH came in I told him, "Hey, women pay a lot of money to have boobs like these!"
Jelinifer's Avatar Jelinifer 06:50 PM 09-10-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by enigo View Post
I am tall and skinny with small boobs. When my son was born and my milk came in I looked like a stripper! They were huge and almost hitting my chin, they looked so fake! I was looking in the mirror in amazement and when DH came in I told him, "Hey, women pay a lot of money to have boobs like these!"
DH is THRILLED with my "new developments."
organicpapayamama's Avatar organicpapayamama 06:54 PM 09-10-2009
well i must say that Im pretty big to begin with... like you im a 40dd. my bras still fit fine. with ds my bbs didnt change at all. this time i feel like they might be fuller but still nothing major.
AliciaP8's Avatar AliciaP8 07:21 PM 09-10-2009
My boobs haven't changed at all yet. I'm sure they will but the longer they don't is good by me. I'm a 36 or 38DDD now. I don't want to think about buying a larger cup size at the same band size I am now. That gets really expensive.
coley's Avatar coley 09:11 AM 09-11-2009
During my last pregnancy my breast did not change until it was breast feeding time. They were HUGE! My boobs are small and so i was in shock at how big they had grown. One day when i was leaning over i screamed because it felt like something was crawling down my chest, but i quickly figured out that nothing was crawling there it was my breast touching for the first time!!!!!!!!!!! I laughed soooooooo hard!!!!!!!
Up