10/5-10/11 Open Discussion Thread - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 64 Old 10-10-2009, 04:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I had some pain in my abdomen where I expected my right ovary or appendix would be so I went to the clinic and got sent for an ultrasound at the hospital............My bean has a heartbeat and is right wheres/he should be ! yay doesn't explain my pains though, I will have to see if the midwife has any insight to that when I see her on Tuesday.

I got some diclectin and unlike my previous pregnancy where it worked wonders, I am still puking, hopefully a few more weeks and I'll be able to stomach food again!

femalesling.GIFMama to intact DS Dec 06 and intact DS May 10......Looking to declutter 2012 items in 2012! (27/2012)

#62 of 64 Old 10-10-2009, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraMum View Post
I had some pain in my abdomen where I expected my right ovary or appendix would be so I went to the clinic and got sent for an ultrasound at the hospital............My bean has a heartbeat and is right wheres/he should be ! yay doesn't explain my pains though, I will have to see if the midwife has any insight to that when I see her on Tuesday.

I got some diclectin and unlike my previous pregnancy where it worked wonders, I am still puking, hopefully a few more weeks and I'll be able to stomach food again!
I wonder if it might even be gas? I have had some of the most painful trapped gas pains during pg (none so far this pg, thanks goodness, but in previous pgs). It can be really painful, and feel not like what you'd usually expect gas pains to be like.

Kate, mom to 7 year old Djuna and 4 yr old Alden. Missing our good friend Hal the cat who died June 2, 2010

#63 of 64 Old 10-10-2009, 05:59 PM

Ouch. Hope that feels better.

Getting harder to hide this pregnancy. I had a piano recital today for my little piano students, and wore a dress - didn't realize how much jeans and blousy shirts have been helping to hide the bump. I think more than a few of the parents figured it out,
All the parents brought snacky stuff like chips and cupcakes and brownies and cookies...sad how THAT stuff I can eat all afternoon and keep down, but a healthy meal sends me running to the toilet.

Em, married to Alex, mom to Samantha (11 yrs) and Cullen (5yrs) and Maybe (5/16/2010) Trying to grow 4,000lbs of produce on .2 acres. See my blog!
#64 of 64 Old 10-11-2009, 06:59 PM

hey ladies,
well i got back on fri night from trip 1 of 2. last week in CA was kind of rough. the first few dates were hard. i had to sit through all day seminars, and had to get up every couple of hours and find food. it's really getting out of hand. and i have to go on other trip on tues, so i'm kind of nervous about how i'll keep myself fed, especially since the meetings will be with a smaller group of people. o, and i should say that i brought all of these snacks with me, but by the time i got to CA i couldn't stand to look at any of them. i tried to eat one of my granola bars, and gagged it up.

today alone i've had 2 grilled cheese sandwiches, a yogurt parfait, a lean cuisine chicken broccoli alfredo, a bag of dorritos, and an orange, and i can tell that i'm starting to feel hungry again (and i ate the orange about 20 mins ago). omg, we went to costco today, and i couldn't even stand to look at the free samples (and that's the main reason that i love costco so much). i just wish this feeling would go away.

the spotting came back a little this past wed, and hasn't been back since. i'm hoping that is the end of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel_7971 View Post
I felt the same way. I thought I'd know if I had m/s but it wasn't until last night that I realized I've been having it all week. And constantly trying to eat to keep that feeling away.

Just wanted to point out that I also married in 06/26/04, but due on 05/31. Nice to see other first timers who have been married awhile. Wasn't necessarily our plan, but glad to finally be here!
hey date twinkie!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page