Happy Due Date! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-20-2010, 10:05 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Here we are and here we go!

Last night totally SUCKED some monkeys. Had back cramps that had started around 6 ...that by 8 were accompanied by stomach cramps too...they weren't really regular but did fal 10-15 mins apart....and they wore me out so much I was fast asleep before 10! ...then bam got woken up to a doozy just after 11...walked around the house laid down 10 mins later I was SO tired....then BAM one that hurt so bad I yelled out I guess as I waking up to it and startled dh awake....he asked what I was doing and I realized I was sitting on the edge of the bed and had no clue how I got up without realizing it...laid down to only be hit by a second one within minutes....so up I went to get water...it was 12:18 and I went to try out the couch....they kept coming about every 5-7 mins and I started to worry and think crap this could be it....tried to go to the bathroom to make sure it wasn't stomach cramps instead...no go...they kept coming and were fierce! ...I rocked on the ball for about 30mins...but I was so tired...finished a bottle of water tried to go to the bathroom again...but they didn't let up....at 2 I settled into the couch to lay down...and an hour later I was dozing off and realized I hadn't had one in about 10 mins....gave myself another 30 and NADA....they had stopped completely...so I got up and went back to bed and it was almost 3:45...

So totally frustrated...exhausted...and dealing with nothing this morning...my back isn't even aching....sent dh off to work....and am getting the boys ready for the day....MW appt at 11....then I am seriously makingds2 take a nap with me.

so yeah what a way to ring in my due date with no baby.

Proud Momma of 2 boys R(6) L(4) & finally a GIRL (5/29/10)
..Fused & Fabulous!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2010, 10:13 AM

Today is my 40 wk mark too!

Totally sucky on the prodromal labor

Last night I had some doozy cx before bedtime and they fizzled out too. I think I'm too jaded now to think it's the real thing anymore. I bet by the time I realize it, I'll be in transition LOL

We'll have our babies soon! I hope you can get in a nap today.

~ Dana ~ Mommy to Madelyn, Jonas & Hudson & wee one #4 due late Spring!!!
Old 05-20-2010, 01:16 PM

ugh, how frustrating! i'm sorry, momma! hopefully it won't be too long before things pick up for real. ((hugs))

User Tag List