Still Pregnant Whiners Club (or zen, whatever) - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 37 Old 05-29-2010, 07:51 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Jezza - 40+6 - cervix 0 - baby vertex (thank f'ing goodness)

Ok, so I've put this up since I've started to lose track of who is still in the game and I'm also really bored! If you'd like to join in start your post with what you like to be called here and your pregnancy status then let 'er rip with what's going on physically, mentally or medically! We can also continue with the "what we're doing while not having a baby" concept going since that poster is now busy *having* a baby. Is she just trying to PMO or what?! JK!

So for me - I've been up since 4:30am (not with contrax, oh nooo) freaking out because the baby was so still. I mean really still. Like what you'd feel if you put your hand on your knee. I have had this before, but it *really* does my head in. I got on the floor and changed positions a million times and gave her a good nudge and finally woke her up and got way more than 10 kicks in just a few minutes, but gah!

My last chance week starts tomorrow and between the OB and the MW's I'll be extremely busy with various interventions. Membrane sweeps every other day, BPP Tues, castor oil and OB Fri, water breaking Sat night and if all that fails induction starting Sunday night. OB is pretty mellow, but MW's are constantly on me about reporting the very tiniest trickle or reduction in mov't.

I wish I could be more zen and just potter about living my life (bit of baking, bit of gardening), but everyone is intent on keeping their &**^* covered I'm not sure how I'm going to chill out!

Jezza, wife to T, oldmommers to E (7), A (4mos.) and three kitties
#2 of 37 Old 05-29-2010, 11:16 AM

ugh.. I'm still here.

Gayle - 41w2d according to my LMP, 39w6d according to my 20-week ultrasound (which is what my midwife is now going by as a due date, long story). No idea about my cervix since my midwife doesn't do internals until actual labor. I've lost a tiny bit of my mucous plug this week and I have been having contractions almost every night this week that always stop in the morning.

I actually thought last night was my night... they were much stronger than they have been. I was up most of the night and the sleep I did get wasn't very good. All through the night I would wake up and they would still be there... but (as usual) I woke up this morning and everything had stopped.

I have a midwife appt today and I was really hoping to miss it. I don't feel like going. I'm tired, annoyed and uncomfortable. I've got little Zen left in me.

I'm REALLY hoping tonight will push me over the edge since it seems like I'm pretty close.

Gayle, WAHM to Aaliyah (8/06) and Lorelai (5/10). Married to M. bfinfant.giffamilybed2.gifhomebirth.jpgwaterbirth.jpg
#3 of 37 Old 05-29-2010, 12:01 PM

Jennifer--40 wks, 5 days for sure due to ivf, and still feeling pretty zen about things. He's close and I know he's coming. Even though I'm anxious to meet the little one, I have a strong gut feeling that if I let myself get too worked up about when-when-when it will work against me here. My biggest worry is no dilation yet. Cervix is soft though and baby was at -1 station last Tues. I thought I felt stronger more regular BH last night. No mucous, blood, water yet. Just..erm..loose bm's, if that counts for anything.

I am doing lots of yogic stretching, relaxing, hip opening and foot/ankle stimulating exercises. Lots of squatting, birth ball stuff and pelvic tilts. I walk uphill at least once a day. I massage my ankles and feet before bed, have been using EPO vag. and drinking RRL and nettle tea since 36 wks. This is all stuff that makes me feel good so it doesn't create any stress. We'll dtd this weekend some more and maybe a lil nip stim.

When I find myself thinking about how much I don't want an induction or c-section, I try to replace that unhelpful thought with a mantra. Something like: My body is opening and readying itself for a lovely natural birth.

Mostly I just want my little one to know-if such a thing can be known-that we are ready for him and we are prepared to give him a gentle birth and love every inch of him when he gets here, that he is most welcome at any moment.

~~~Lots of Natural Labor Juju to all the end of May-ers~~~

Proud Mama to Liam Greenleaf 5/31/10
#4 of 37 Old 05-29-2010, 12:30 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
threadcrashing to say, poetgirl, I'm sending you lots of zen natural baby birth juju! Thinking of you, hon!

Our little miracles are here!!joy.gif
energy.gif DD Born 7/15/11 biggrinbounce.gif DS Born 4/3/13
love.giflove.gif Keep growing healthy and strong, beautiful little fighter babies!!!

Auntie to Nell, Greta, Maggie, and Elsa!

Remembering our 3 losses

#5 of 37 Old 05-29-2010, 12:44 PM

Shelby~ Babe #7.(a girl) 4th Planned UC. 41+6 according to my LMP and conception date. 40+1 according to OB's results from 3 BPP's.

I am about 75% zen, 25% "get outta my belly!". I still dont have any real feeling of when she will come, just that I am closer than I was. At my OB appt yesterday I had lost a lb, was dilated to 3cm, cervix had shortened to 1 1/2cm in length, baby is vertex, anterior and at a -1 station. Physically I feel great! I actually feel guilty sometimes for being *this preggo* and feeling as good as I do. I have been sleeping well, heartburn/reflux is under control, and lots of energy. The only annoying thing is the swollen feet/ankles by the end of the day, but I am rarely off my feet with 6 kids to keep up with and they are fine after a night's sleep. Emotionally I am doing pretty well. I am a perfectionist and a control freak and I have been trying to do a lot of fear/stress release to see if I can find some more inner peace. I think it has helped quite a bit. I remind myself that labor/birth is an aspect of life I have to submit to rather than micro-manage and try to accept each moment and emotion as it comes to me. I have gotten the onslaught of "overdue" comments, and they do irritate me but now I just tell everyone that it is up to her when she wants to arrive, not me and I am enjoying the time I have left being pregnant. I was at the grocery store yesterday and a lady asked me when I was due. When I told her "11 days ago", she said :"You need to be in the hosptial!". i calmly replied with: "Well, Mam, if I get shot or run over on my way home, I'll make sure to go to the hospital, otherwise I think Im good." she muttered something to her companion about "hippies that put their children at risk blah blah blah" and I paid my bill and smiled at her as and the kids and I left. It felt good that I had kept it together ;and rather than her getting my goat, I was the one who got her!

Signs/symptoms of "anything": woke up this morning and laid in bed for about an hr feeling ctx 6-7mins apart. I just looked at my belly and said "ok, if youre ready; bring it, otherwise Im ignoring you". Got up, went pee, tons of stringy mucus, which I have also chosen to ignore. As of right now, full stop, nothing doing, which is what I expected.

What to do while not having a baby: Allowance day for the kiddos. My girls (10 and 4) want to take a walk downstreeet to Family Dollar to buy new bathing suits, and it's looking beautiful out ,so think that's a plan and I may just take all 6 of the kids and get us an ice cream. I think things are looking pretty quiet for the weekend, which is fine by me. Im keeping an open mind about any "home intereventions" until I am halfway thru week 42 (I am *not* going to go that long,,,, please???) and then I will probably give in and go for the castor oil although it didnt work with #3, or maybe the cohosh tinctures. If I make it to my next OB appt on Weds. I'll request a membrane sweep. Ive asked DH to do one for me and told him I'd walk him through it, but he was too nervous. Guess I'll just keep using him for "deposits". LOL

Luck and Love everyone still on Pregnancy Island!

SAHM Wiccan mama to 4boys, 3girls and 3 angels.
UC/UP/EBF/AP/CD/BW, Waterbirthing, Homeschooling, no circ, no vax.
Expecting #8 on Dec 6th, 2011

#6 of 37 Old 05-29-2010, 01:43 PM

joining.....

tiffany, today is LO's edd. at last wks appt i was 1cm, 95% effaced, and he was at +2. i opted not to get checked this week b/c i'm stressing myself out with these #s.

i also go back and forth b/w zen and not. i know that he will come out when he wants to, so i'm not really actively doing things to help it. last night i started having some somewhat reg BH, but again they died out when i went to lay down.

on today's agenda, we're just going to go grocery shopping and then watch 'avatar'. i plan to relax all weekend long.

we're getting lots of 'is the baby here yet?' emails/calls, which i have been ignoring. i'm making dh intercept all of those.

anyway, i'm glad that i'm not the only one still here. sending lots of progress vibes to everyone still here!
#7 of 37 Old 05-29-2010, 03:24 PM

I'm still here, at 41 weeks and 2 days. I thought something might finally be happening last night. I had lost a bit of my mucus plug that morning and then began having painful contractions 10 minutes apart for an hour. Got excited, called the doula to report, she recommended I take a bath and go to bed, and then...nothing. Woke up this morning feeling so bummed nothing happened.

I am so surprised to still be pregnant. My daughter came two weeks early so I had no point of reference for suspecting this girl might be late.

The last three weeks have been hard on my body. I gained 10 pounds, have swelled up quite a bit, and have tons more stretch marks than I did for most of the pregnancy. Plus, I full on waddle.

I hope she comes soon. The dr. is giving me to the 5th of June, so I am not in panic mode over a c-section. I'm VBACing and can't have pitocin.
#8 of 37 Old 05-30-2010, 07:18 AM

Hi all, I'm also still here. *sigh* 40+5, 2 cm dilated, sporadic BH, but nothing happening. I feel like I'll be pregnant forever.

I'm also getting phone calls, FB posts, emails, etc. Really aggravates the heck out of me - - like, NO, I'd like to keep you ALL in the dark about my child, which of COURSE is already here, but you're the only one who doesn't know.

I'm trying very hard to not be in a bad space about it. As you can probably tell, it's very challenging! My mother arrived last night. So far so good.

I'm going to go out and have very greasy food for lunch today. I think if I hit Wednesday, I'll opt for my midwife to strip the membranes. Or I'll go get castor oil. (Baby must come out ASAP because I start a new job on July 1 - - my dh says instead of stressing about it, I should just push off my start date... but I don't feel so comfy with that. i guess we'll see when baby arrives how I feel... physically and mentally!)
#9 of 37 Old 05-30-2010, 08:28 AM

I'm Allison - at 41+3. 50% effaced, no dilation...and unfortunately, besides the occasional B-H, no sign my body has any plans to get this going. I was totally zen until a BPP yesterday, which shows borderline fluid levels (and I think a more interventionist OB would have said "low" fluid). So I've got another on Tues, and if things aren't better, I will probably get induced Wednesday, which is so not what I wanted.

Now I feel like fear of induction is putting me in the weird space where I'm not really mentally letting labor come, either. I'd like the zen feeling back, and labor to start, please!
#10 of 37 Old 05-30-2010, 10:20 AM - Thread Starter

Jezza - 41w - off for the membrane sweep this afternoon if the place isn't too full of women actually giving birth . Then I'll be put off until tomorrow. Actually did do a ton of gardening yesterday. The veggie garden is all in. Also baked banana walnut bread and roasted almond cookies.

BH all last night as well as a couple of definite contractions I had to breathe through and use relaxation techniques. DS (7) woke me up around 3:30am thinking there was something in his bed. So he was with me until around 5am and then I couldn't do more then doze a bit. So after 2 very short nights of sleep it would only follow that I would go into labor tonight when I have no reserves!

me&3 - about the phone calls, etc. Yeah, right?! Why do people do that? I've had people call to see how I'm feeling and do I need any help, which I think is fine, the others just need a slap.

Shelby - I mean, really! You have 6 kids! If I saw you in the store I would pretty much assume you had it down by now! But super glad you let her have it! Pregnancy Island - - if you can get off the island - you win!

It's nice to have some company here! Good luck today everyone!

#11 of 37 Old 05-30-2010, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_tart_vt View Post
I was at the grocery store yesterday and a lady asked me when I was due. When I told her "11 days ago", she said :"You need to be in the hosptial!". i calmly replied with: "Well, Mam, if I get shot or run over on my way home, I'll make sure to go to the hospital, otherwise I think Im good." she muttered something to her companion about "hippies that put their children at risk blah blah blah" and I paid my bill and smiled at her as and the kids and I left. It felt good that I had kept it together ;and rather than her getting my goat, I was the one who got her!
DDCC from June--Thank you so much for the much needed laugh this morning! As someone who gets the "hippie" comments/looks all the time I can relate. Hang in there mamma, you rock!

"I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not."- Kurt Cobain
#12 of 37 Old 05-30-2010, 12:07 PM

ok, so i'm not exactly sure what is going on but...

this morning around 1am i was woken up by some contrx. dh was just coming to bed around that time, so we started timing them. they were about 6 min apart and lasting for about 1.5. by about 230 we decided to try and get some rest, so i turned on my hypnobabies relaxation, and that seemed to work b/c i went back to sleep until this morning.

at about 830 when i woke up i started to notice them again. after a couple they started getting a bit more painful. at first they started coming around every 3.5 mins, and they have since tapered off, but they are still coming. i went to the bathroom not to long ago and saw blood in my undies, and had some bloody show when i wiped (which i've had now every time i used the bthrm), and i think i lost some of my mucous plug. we're still at home relaxing and monitoring the contrx, but i guess things are happening...

hope everyone is having a happy sunday!
#13 of 37 Old 05-30-2010, 12:33 PM

Hmmm, so yesterday I had more painful contractions but still irregular-cleaned the house, went for a walk, stayed busy. Then at midnight, they were coming every 15 min and I couldn't sleep through them, then by around 3am, more like every 10 min. I think they're closer now, have to time them again. But they're much stronger than B-H...I'm breathing through them. Slow and steady progress...no breaks in the pattern yet. No mucus or bloody show, but cervix feels way different today than before.
I think this baby may come today or tomorrow...which would mean we'd get the mw we most love.

GL to y'all! And thanks Tear for the nice vibes

Tippy, sounds good GL!

#14 of 37 Old 05-30-2010, 02:45 PM

They're more like 7 min apart now and I just lost the mucous plug.

Now I've got my yoga music on and just draping over the birth ball.
Happy Day! Hoping for ELV to all still waiting it out here in May~~~

#15 of 37 Old 05-30-2010, 04:36 PM

Howdy Everyone still waiting. Im still here, oficially 42weeks by my calc, and 40+2 by OB's dates.

I think she'll be here by Monday afternoon/evening at the latest! Been having ctx all day from about 6am, and they are toughies that Ive got to stop and breathe thru. I ran out to the store and grabbed coffee creamer, bread and a few must- haves and then when I got home and sat down to put my feet up for a few they are petering out. I dont feel too bad about it this time, because I am losing tons of mucus, and having bloody show along with low backpain. I havent been timing them becuz id rather just let things happen in their own good time, and mine tend to get closer together, and stronger, but dont seem to last much more than 30-40secs. So Im hopeful.... Havent felt anything in awhile, but Im happy to take a break, those suckers were hurting! There's a reason why we instantly forget how intense things can be, isnt there? LOL

Looks like a few of us ladies are off to labor land, so good luck girls, you can rock it! Paddle Paddle, get off the island!!!

Jezza- Sounds like your keeping busy Mama, which is always a good thing when youre about to go stir-crazy. All the cooking sounds yummy! Im thinking all of us "leftovers" are gonna go all at once, on the same day, or within a day of eachother. Hang in there, for the reward is sweet!

As for today Im just going to sit here and see where the tide takes me. I think things have slowed down cuz it's a bit hectic with kids here, and one of my BFF's is visiting. Dh is also out on a business call so if things want to settle down and pick up after the kids are settled in bed, he makes it back home,and the ensuing chaos with dinner is dealt with, cool beans. I didnt get much sleep last night, my gallbladder was acting up, so Im happy to get some relaxation if not outright rest. Ive still got a little more nerves about the "intensity"of labor holding me back from bringing it on full steam, so i need to work thru that.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Sending out good "start it up" vibes to those of us waiting and peaceful birth vibes to mamas on the journey.

#16 of 37 Old 05-30-2010, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslyn View Post
DDCC from June--Thank you so much for the much needed laugh this morning! As someone who gets the "hippie" comments/looks all the time I can relate. Hang in there mamma, you rock!
Always glad to make a fellow lady-in-waiting smile Im ready to rock this show in more ways than one! Bring it on babygirl! Good Luck to you too!

#17 of 37 Old 05-31-2010, 06:32 AM

Anyone else still preggo and whining? or zen?

I'm so disappointed that I won't have a May baby. I have absolutely no confidence that I'll go into labor today and have a baby.

The day looms ahead of me. No big plans on what to do - - yesterday was painfully boring. My dh is working hard on the house (painting, fixing it up, etc.), and I have the motivation of a sloth.
#18 of 37 Old 05-31-2010, 08:33 AM - Thread Starter

Jezza - 41+1 - nearly 1cm dilated, 50% effaced, -2 station

Oh, don't worry m&3, I'm still here with you! I know what you mean though. It seems like everyone who started out with us a couple of days ago suddenly started having mega contractions or has had a baby.

Went to the MW yesterday and while she couldn't do the membrane sweep since she couldn't get all the way in there, she did give us all the neat information listed above. This was very heartening since with DS even after my water had been broken for a couple of days (also past 41w) I had no dilation or effacement or contrax/BH of any kind - hence the induction.

Today we're going on a family "adventure" to a local state park. It's supposed to be mega hot so I'm hoping for a hot yoga relaxation and opening effect! We're taking tons of water and it's woodsy. I slept great and am in good spirits today. No appointments - hooray! The boys will go swimming this afternoon and I'll chill out here in the a/c and maybe do some more baking. DH is really putting it away!

Lurkers - let us know if you're still here with us on Pregnancy Island!

#19 of 37 Old 05-31-2010, 11:23 AM

I have indeed been lurking! I'm 41 wks today. I thought yesterday was the day, but no dice. I know my body is gearing up, so I am encouraged despite the ctx stopping last night. Actually, I was so tired that I was relieved they stopped so I could get some great sleep. Great sleep! Amazing! That has eluded me for most of the pregnancy.

Big hugs to all of us who are still preggo. I'm grateful for this thread. If I'm still pg on Wed I'll be facing the induction police at my MW/OB appt.

Crunchy mama to my beans (11/06 and 6/04): and with DH since '02. Expected a May flower and got a June bug!
#20 of 37 Old 05-31-2010, 12:35 PM

Had two contractions that felt real about an hour ago. Then nothin'.

We're going to the park, though - - I figure it's better than just hanging out here all day. Jezza, thanks for the inspiration on that!

Had the kids pack sandwiches, and we're now putting their bikes in the car. It's terribly hot outside...

Have a great day, all.
#21 of 37 Old 05-31-2010, 02:16 PM

I'm still on the island, also! I feel my body gearing up, and the occasional ctx, but it just doesn't seem to "stick"...facing induction Wednesday. C'mon, little guy, it's a fun (hot) world out here. Come out and play.

Anyone been doing especially good opening yoga poses? If nothing else, lots of yoga is doing my lower back some good. I have a feeling this guy is OP...at least from the way my back feels.
#22 of 37 Old 06-01-2010, 05:16 AM

Morning roll-call. It's June.

40+6

Officially will start "leave" today from work, but of course, have tons of loose ends to tie up. Won't be going back to office though.

Maybe a mani/pedi will make me feel better. Of course, it's only 4 a.m., so that'll have to wait. This pregnancy insomnia thing really sucks.
#23 of 37 Old 06-01-2010, 08:34 AM

Hi guys. I'm still here too! Was due last Thursday (5/27), so I'm 40+5, I guess.

Just today I am feeling a bit antsy. It's actually been a rather heavenly time so far, though, I must say. My dd just turned 4. She was born at home 14 days past her due date and all was fine. So that's my "normal", and I am grateful. That time I was so anxious!

This time it's been neat. I didn't even realize it until yesterday morning. But I've had some bliss! The important to-do list is all checked off, and there is nothing on the calendar. I can't remember feeling this way since I lived in Africa and was away from the American hubbub. I can rest and not feel anxious about all I ought to be doing, or will need to do as soon as I awake. I'm not in a hurry. I just get to enjoy this time with dd and dh and wait for our sweet new baby.

It's like the baby's gift to me, and I'm so grateful! I am eager to meet you babe, but so thankful to be feeling well physically and mentally. It is awesome.

Wishing you all peace and health as we await our birth days!!!
#24 of 37 Old 06-01-2010, 09:07 AM

DDCC from April to check in on y'all...

Congratulations on kicking the living daylights out of May. You only *thought* you wanted to give birth in May. However, May was too pitiful to contain the glory of your extremely gravid selves. You have achieved June. You have shown that you can grow the distance, and that your cervixes aren't a bunch of FREAKING PANSIES that can't even conquer a due date. I mean, please...

Y'all can make it! Trying ridiculous and implausible "induction" methods can help pass the time (try stuffing pillows into your maternity clothes if possible to convince your body that you're WAY WAY WAY TOO PREGNANT! GET OUT, BABY! Or attempt the Sponge Bob Thong in GameStop method of labor induction.) If you can do one nice thing for yourself a day, that helps too.

Good luck, and ELV to all!

- Winner of the SILVER Birthing Stool from April.

Catholic wife in love.gifwith my husband, mom to superhero.gifx5,  babygirl.gifx2, angel1.gifx6. Birther of babes, baker of bread, and connoisseur of human folly. WINNER OF THE SILVER BIRTH STOOL, APRIL 2010 DDC! Happily hospital birthing with my BFF, Epidural Man.
#25 of 37 Old 06-01-2010, 09:22 AM - Thread Starter

41+2 and still here.

Me&3, I was awake at 4am too! Feeling a bit freaked out today, maybe due to the lack of sleep and the impending appts - another possible sweep if I'm at least 1 full cm and then the BPP. We have to pick DS up from school after lunch and take him with us to all this stuff since we, as always, are short on child care.

Walk in the park was beautiful yesterday. I also made some of those coconut samosa cookies you can get from the girl scouts. DH and DS are ecstatic since there are more baked goods in our fridge then real food! I don't think I'll have the energy for baking today - sigh!

DH and I are off for another walk after we drop DS at school. Got to get the lunch made first though.

Let's keep looking for those boats, ladies!

#26 of 37 Old 06-01-2010, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveneverfails View Post
DDCC from April to check in on y'all...

Congratulations on kicking the living daylights out of May. You only *thought* you wanted to give birth in May. However, May was too pitiful to contain the glory of your extremely gravid selves. You have achieved June. You have shown that you can grow the distance, and that your cervixes aren't a bunch of FREAKING PANSIES that can't even conquer a due date. I mean, please...
LOL. Thanks for your support!

I admit to being pretty bummed, though, about not having my May baby -- I have 2 June and 1 April child, and we were all rooting for a May.

Oh well.

I found a few more to-do's for today - - I have to buy a shower curtain and some kitchen stuff.
#27 of 37 Old 06-02-2010, 10:51 AM

Hi! I'm 40+3. Got checked yesterday and I am 4cm and 90%. My midwife told me any day now but that's what I've been hearing for a while. Everyone thought I was going early.
Was really hoping for May baby between my sister and I we have March, April and June all we needed was a May.
I want to continue to walk around but hate all the comments from strangers "wow you look ready to pop", "are you having twins" and the whispers "OMG that lady is really pregnant" I CAN HEAR YOU!
Then when I get home my sister asks "so where is the baby?" and is always telling me how huge I look. I know, I know stop telling me every five minutes.
My Dh is now on Paternity leave but I kicked him back into the office because I don't want him using up his sick hours just to wait. I would rather have him here once baby is here.
Can't wait for HB! Also hoping for a speedy labor/birth
#28 of 37 Old 06-02-2010, 11:04 AM

I'm still here, too. This is REALLY getting old. 41 weeks today.

going to get my haircut todaday, though I truly don't need to yet. And have to bake a cake for my ds's birthday (he's 11 today).

I'm also very tired of hearing from everyone, nu, nu? As if. I think if this baby ever does decide to come (I'm a bit sceptical actually), I'll really keep it to myself. hehe.
#29 of 37 Old 06-02-2010, 11:44 AM

41+5 today...but got my induction pushed back until Friday! Got membranes swept yesterday and lost the TINIEST chunk of plug last night. It's amazing what will make you feel happy - I went running to tell DH and then almost fell over laughing about how ridiculous it was that I was so excited about mucous in my panties.

Today I feel a little different...and ready. Time for some hip opening yoga and then to make something with the entire crisper drawer full of kale I have...I had forgotten about summer-CSA overabundance!
#30 of 37 Old 06-02-2010, 04:56 PM

I have a website for the still pregnant: Have You Had That Baby Yet?

mama to DS1 10/04 and DS2 9/07 and brand new DS3 5/29!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page