Omg! I'm going back to school! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 07-15-2010, 09:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So this post isn't really pregnancy/birth/infant related but thought I'd share with you ladies and maybe if you have any tips to survive this it would be great. So after much consideration I have decided to go back to school. I will still be working full time and take care of my 2 kiddos in the meantime. My class is online in the evening and will take roughly 2 1/2 - 3 yrs to finish. I'm going to get my associates for court reporting. I'm very excieted and have orientation on Wednesday and classes begin 7/26. I feel like now is the time and it's best for my 2 little ones and I. I know I can do this. But any words of mamas that have btdt? It's encouraging to hear stories of those who did it.

BFPChart2.gif

#2 of 4 Old 07-16-2010, 09:41 AM

I just wanted to tell you how awesome this is mama!!! Good for you, and way to go, you CAN do it!!!

I too am forgoing my current profession and returning to school for my BSN YAY! but I'm going to take it much slower than originally planned. DH was just offered a GREAT job and we can afford for me to stay home with the babies now!! Also a YAY!!! and I'll be doing 2 classes on line per semester so I don't over do it.

So happy for you!!!

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#3 of 4 Old 07-16-2010, 06:08 PM

This is great news and a wonderful plan for your little family. Congratulations!

Elated mom to Elliott (5/25/10)
#4 of 4 Old 07-18-2010, 04:00 AM

No words of wisdom as I finished my degree before kids, but I wanted to add that you can do anything you put your mind to! You can do it!

*formerly apecaut*, Mom to A, Calliope (stillborn 40 weeks 6/22/07), A and O

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page