Cute things they do - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 07-18-2010, 05:08 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feel free to add your own!

When dd is really hungry and just begins to nurse, her eyes seem to almost roll back in her head in happiness. It only lasts a split second but it is always there and I love seeing that face!!

*formerly apecaut*, Mom to A, Calliope (stillborn 40 weeks 6/22/07), A and O
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 07-18-2010, 07:06 PM

Every so often he'll give us a snarky-looking eyebrow raise when dh and I when we're making goofy faces at him.... and the way he scrunches up his little nose when he cracks an ear to ear grin.

Jen knit.gif crafty mama LLLactivist to DS1 (2010)bouncy.gif and DS2 (2012)blahblah.giffamilybed2.gif nursex2.gifribbonjigsaw.gif
#3 of 7 Old 07-19-2010, 02:41 PM

My favorite is when we stand her up and she crosses her eyes and purses her lips from the effort. Its hilarious.

But my favorite cute moment was yesterday when DH took her in the pool for the first time in the buff, and watching her get excited and her chubby little legs kicking like crazy just made my heart sing. I <3 that girl!!!!!

Jessica- married to David- parenting our 3 monkeys- DS #1 (age 7) DS #2 (age 4) and a brand new DD (born 5/10/10)
#4 of 7 Old 07-19-2010, 04:20 PM

NullSet, I love the milk drunk faces. When we get settled in bed at night and she gets so excited to nurse that she smiles and snorts and grunts and wiggles and then latches on like a little shark and then her eyes roll back in her head.

When we talk to her she gets all happy and coos and says "agoo" and her little eyebrows go up like she's having a serious conversation. She "talks" to her friends, the dangly toys on the bouncy seat when I take a shower, and gets so happy it's adorable.

She's just found her hands, and her eyes cross when she's trying to watch them. Her little lips purse up too and she has "turtle face."

Em, married to Alex, mom to Samantha (11 yrs) and Cullen (5yrs) and Maybe (5/16/2010) Trying to grow 4,000lbs of produce on .2 acres. See my blog!
#5 of 7 Old 07-19-2010, 04:42 PM

Lilah has just started sucking her thumb, and makes these little noises while she's doing it, so adorable. Almost like she's telling a story. And she wrinkles up her nose just before latching on.

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#6 of 7 Old 07-20-2010, 04:37 PM

Instead of getting cranky, crying and frantic when I'm getting her positioned to latch for nursing she gets sooo excited and gets huge eyes, a big smile, and waves her arms and legs. She is such a sweetie!!
#7 of 7 Old 07-21-2010, 12:21 AM

What absolutely melts me is when he smiles or "talks" while still nursing. It is so cute! He breaks into this BIG smile, but still has a nipple in his mouth. Or he'll "agoo" out of the side of his mouth so he can go right back to nursing. Ack. It kills me.

Still madly in stillheart.gif with jb after 10 years and chasing after my precocious toddler jog.gif    

***joy.gif***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***40    computergeek2.gif westphillymama.com

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page