Cramping? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-25-2009, 12:23 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi ladies! So happy to be here with all of you!

I was wondering if anyone else has had some mild to moderate cramping? Almost feels like AF cramps?

This is my first ever pregnancy (!!! SO EXCITED) so I might have a few questions like this one.

Hello.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2009, 12:57 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Cramping is a perfectly normal early pregnancy symptom! I've had it from ovulation on for both of my pgs and I don't normally cramp around O or AF With ds, it disappeared right around the time morning sickness started

Mama to DS1 (12/07), DS2 (4/11), and DD (6/22/14)
Finally diagnosed with APS after 3 s (11/09, 3/10, 7/13)
Old 09-25-2009, 02:13 PM

Hi, I have some cramping too. Usually just a few seconds of twinges through out the day and sometimes a kind of pinchy, pulling sensation but nothing I'd describe as "pain". It makes me a little nervous but I try and remind myself that it's normal and my body is just preparing itself for the miracle to come!

Congratulations on your first pregnancy!!!

Working mama to a wonderful baby girl. Married to a really sweet guy. Just trying to do my best.

Old 09-25-2009, 06:17 PM

Yup, definitely crampy. I'm checking my underwear every five seconds, it seems, because I think I must be getting AF, I'm so crampy. But nope. No blood. Just cramps. I don't remember being THIS crampy, actually, with the others... but it is baby #6, and it's only 6 months since I carried a baby to term, so... could be that, too.

Autumn (1990) Blake (1993) Zoe (2001) Dmitrios (2002) and William (April 2009) born still @ 39 wks - my 4ever
Old 09-25-2009, 06:31 PM

Definitely have had the cramps here. I wish someone had told me that with my first! I kept expecting to see AF any day. Actually this time took us the better part of a year (our first three were conceived in a collective four months), so it's kinda like that now, too! I keep expecting to see AF but now that I'm day 34 it's seeming more real.
Old 09-25-2009, 07:22 PM

I've been cramping for the last week....like AF cramps too. I can't remember with dd if I had them this early though. It's a good sign to have symptoms!

Corinne, mommy to Angelina 3-06-07 and Miabella 6-4-10

Old 09-25-2009, 10:23 PM

Me too, I've got a sort of cramping, not painful or anything, more like a pulling sensation in my ovaries and uterus.

I don't remember having that with my first pregnancy, but maybe I just don't remember.

Single mom to E (2004) and D (2010)
Old 09-25-2009, 11:14 PM

Same here. I've had a lot of AF-like cramping in the past few days (AF was due yesterday). It's very normal, though every pregnancy I freak out a bit until I calm myself down, lol.
Old 09-26-2009, 03:43 PM

This is my first pregnancy ever too, Tres, and I'm sure I'll drive everyone nuts with questions like I already do to my doc and family.

I'm 12 dpo today and have had night-time cramping for the past 3 nights. It's a mild burning sensation in my lower belly with occasional pinchy feelings. Like AF but milder.

Glad to know this is normal!
Old 09-26-2009, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soso-lynn View Post
Me too, I've got a sort of cramping, not painful or anything, more like a pulling sensation in my ovaries and uterus.

I don't remember having that with my first pregnancy, but maybe I just don't remember.
Exactly this! I feel much more going on already at this early point than I did with my first pregnancy. I'm taking this to be a good sign!
Old 09-27-2009, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by henny penny View Post
Exactly this! I feel much more going on already at this early point than I did with my first pregnancy. I'm taking this to be a good sign!
Yeah, I find it really cool. I think that second pregnancies are so cool. I feel as excited as the first one but I now am much more able to focus on the details and really feel what my body is up to. This is going to be so much fun. Even the upcoming nausea doesn't scare me.

Single mom to E (2004) and D (2010)

User Tag List