PAL Mamas- Check in Here! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 43 Old 10-27-2009, 02:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I had my echo yesterday. It showed only an empty sac
I've stopped the progesterone and am waiting for the bleeding to start, probably in a few days. Went to work today, which was weird, but it was good that a few people knew and were kind and concerned.
In limbo about the future, whether to keep trying or not. This was an IUI pregnancy and I hated having to go to the hospital, get the tests and procedures.. I guess we'll give it some time to make up our minds.
I hope you all go on to have healthy pregnancies!

mama to my August boys ('03 & '06) trying to figure out what to do after 5 losses
#32 of 43 Old 10-27-2009, 03:20 PM

So sorry to hear about your loss Gabry.

Working mama to a wonderful baby girl. Married to a really sweet guy. Just trying to do my best.

#33 of 43 Old 10-27-2009, 04:31 PM

Oh Gabry I am so sorry.
#34 of 43 Old 10-28-2009, 11:40 AM - Thread Starter

Gabry, I'm so sorry and

Mama to my beautiful Ana Carolina (2/07), Isabel Cristina (6/10), and #3 on the way in August 2013!

#35 of 43 Old 11-02-2009, 02:09 AM

wife since 1992; mom to: J 7-95; H 5-98; C 2-03; S 4-05; Micah Zachary born still UC 4-08; UM 9-08; due June 2010
#36 of 43 Old 11-02-2009, 03:48 PM

So sorry Gabry

How is everyone else doing? I'm one day shy of 7 weeks. My morn-noon-night sickness has gotten worse. I'm very tired, have sore boobs and more frequent urination. My gag reflex is worse. I'll be getting my U/S in a couple days. If there's a heartbeat/ everything looks ok I'll be telling my DH and calling the MW.

Lisa DH Pat DS Liam DS Jamessigncirc1.gif

Missing DD Lily 6/17/10- 12/13/12

#37 of 43 Old 11-02-2009, 03:54 PM

Love to you Gabry .... so sorry ....

@Lisa - I'm just about 7 weeks too! A little anxious - this is when I lost the baby last time, so this week I'm going to be a little on edge. BUT, that said, I have what seems to be m/s this time (did not have that last time) - so hopefully that's a good sign. (I basically get queasy if my stomach gets empty and after I eat - no matter how much - I feel like I ate too much. And I'm constantly burping.)

I'm not feeling stressed as much as just .... tired and emotionally worn out from thinking about it - tired of contemplating what way my life will change forever - will it change forever because I have a new baby or because I can't have one?

Anyway ... I go for an u/s on Nov. 13 when I'll be a solid 8 weeks. Trying to trust in the universe until then (and beyond!)

Me (40) DH (49) daring DD (9) and darling DS - almost THREE! (born June 25, 2010 in an amazing, unplanned homebirth.jpg

#38 of 43 Old 11-02-2009, 05:09 PM

Name: Stephanie
Due Date: June 1st 2010
Loses: 1 (2004) - I had a stillbirth of one of my twins at 34 weeks during my first pregnancy. It was the hardest thing i've ever gone through. Having a baby to take home and take care of and also grieving the loss of his twin brother. I think about him almost every single day and often wonder what it would have been like to have two little boys running around. Its not something I can ever "get over" and people don't realize how hard it is to loose a twin baby. I always got comments like "well at least you have the other one"
Living Children: 2
#39 of 43 Old 11-02-2009, 05:17 PM

DH and I tried to find the HB with the doppler on Friday (I was 9w3 at the time) and found nothing. Of course, that is super early...but I was still hoping. I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and going to the Dr. for a physical. My next OB appt. won't be until I'm 12 weeks, when they will try the doppler. If I find the HB before then, I will probably cancel the 12 week and go in at 14. No reason to subject myself to sickness in the waiting room if they are just going to check for a HB when I can do that at home!
#40 of 43 Old 11-02-2009, 05:53 PM

Name: Rhiannon
Due Date: June 19--twins
# of losses: 3 (see sig)
Living Children: None.
How are you feeling?: Exhausted and nauseated. Frightened and hopeful. I had an ultrasound last week that revealed I'm having twins. Baby B's sac, though, was much smaller than Baby A's. They weren't sure if ze was going to make it or not.

I've already passed the point at which I lost pregancies #2 and #3, which was a great relief. I pass the time I lost #1 next week. Tomorrow, my birthday, was #2's due date. I'll be glad to have that behind me.

Ultrasound scheduled? We have another scheduled for next week, November 11, to check on Baby B (and A).

I haven't had a chance to read the other posts--I will soon.

Rhiannon (33), writer and grad student. Miscarriages in 5/08, 3/09, and 7/09.  Deliriously happy mom to DD (10 mos), 8 weeks premature and miracle baby.  Remembering her twin brother, lost 5/10 to pulmonary hypoplasia after PPROM (preterm premature rupture of membranes).
#41 of 43 Old 11-02-2009, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoody11 View Post

Name: Rebecca
Due Date: June 20
# of losses: 2 (still born 10 pound Micah Zachary in 4/2008 and 6 week m/c in August 2008)
Living Children: Four blessings from God. 14 to 5
How are you feeling?: didn't even know I was pregnant for 7 weeks....so fine
Ultrasound scheduled? no, and won't!

this is a rough road we are on. we need each other. soooo emotional....
please lengthen your message...

wife since 1992; mom to: J 7-95; H 5-98; C 2-03; S 4-05; Micah Zachary born still UC 4-08; UM 9-08; due June 2010
#42 of 43 Old 11-02-2009, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaliina View Post
me out and didn't really cry- he whimpered once, and that was it. He lived on a respirator for 17 hours, until his heart gave out while I held him. It was undoubtedly the hardest thing I've ever done, and it was a pretty horrific experience, but it actually brought my DH & I and our two families much closer to each other & to God. It gave me a different perspective.

The birth of my second (living) son was especially difficult in light of the first, and unfortunately, my CNMs used my first son's death to coerce me into an unnecessary c-section on Christmas eve. This time, however, I feel that I have a better grasp on things, and I think having a live, healthy birth (even a c-section) gave me confidence. This time I'll HBA2C, Lord willing.

).
you can DO IT!!!!!! congrats. I hope all is well with you.

#43 of 43 Old 11-02-2009, 06:32 PM

I got my beta results today. They looked really good, doubling time of 42 hours, and progesterone of 33.3! I'm going in for an u/s next Thursday, hoping to see a heartbeat then.

scifi-convention runners Kate, DH Drew 11/07, DD Cora 12/97. We , ,
Welcome to baby Fiona with a giant omphalocele, 6/17/10!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page