MS coming and going - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-23-2009, 10:48 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone else in this boat? Tues and Wed I had badish MS. Yesterday morning, a bit. Today...nada. As nice as it is not to feel it, of course it is concerning as well...

Katherine mother to DS 8/03 and DD1 9/06 and DD2 6/10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2009, 12:21 PM

Me too. This happened last time in the beginning as well. I attribute it to hormone surges. I think when I get a big dose through the system, I get queazy...
Mine has been coming and going. I wouldn't worry too much. If you are, you can always get some cheap pg tests and see if your line gets darker, or go do bloodwork at the Dr. office to check hcg levels.

S, mama to boy M(6/07) and baby girl R(7/10). We do all the good natural family living stuff!
Old 10-23-2009, 12:28 PM

Mine comes and goes too.

Lisa DH Pat DS Liam DS Jamessigncirc1.gif

Missing DD Lily 6/17/10- 12/13/12

Old 10-23-2009, 01:25 PM

Mine had been in waves mostly in the afternoon and evening. Then yesterday I was sick as a dog all day. I am still feeling a bit off this morning, but no where near as bad as yesterday. I really need to stock up on some ginger candy and tea. Riding the "vomit comet" at work was horrible.
Old 10-23-2009, 03:57 PM

I can’t believe I’m having it already! With my DD it wasn’t until 6 weeks... and I won’t be 5 until tomorrow. Yesterday I felt pretty icky all day, but then this morning it seemed almost gone, that is until lunch today. I’m at work (where it is hopefully staying a secret for awhile) and I went out with a coworker to get soup and a roll which we brought back to the office. Chicken noodle soup, nice and easy on the tummy... comforting. About halfway through I totally felt like I was going to puke. My mouth got watery, I got flushed... it was very hard to be discreet! I got through it... but didn’t finish my lunch. Hopefully noone noticed in the “work” lunchroom!

I must admit I’m okay with having it... for me it’s a nice concrete sign that all is going as it should be!

Lis ~ Married to my favorite boy partners.gif and raising "our" three ~
DS 14 (hisjammin.gif ~ DD 9 (mineloveeyes.gif ~ toddlerDS 2! (ours) bouncy.gif

Old 10-23-2009, 06:41 PM

Yep...it's totally messed up isn't it?? Feel horrible, long to feel better...feel better, worry that I'm not feeling sicker! Really I'm just longing for the 2nd tri for the relief!!!!

Cindy, loving wife of 15 years
homeschooling mama to 4 wonderful girls, and 1 boy!  praying for #6, sch, due 4/14/2013!

Old 10-23-2009, 08:08 PM

Good to know that this comes and goes! I've been miserable for the last week--all-day nausea (very little actual puking, but waves of nausea all day.)

Yesterday was ok-ish and today was great. I've been too busy enjoying the peaceful tummy to worry about cause/effect stuff.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:14 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by at_the_hip View Post
Yep...it's totally messed up isn't it?? Feel horrible, long to feel better...feel better, worry that I'm not feeling sicker! Really I'm just longing for the 2nd tri for the relief!!!!
So true - I can't wait for those kicks to put my mind at ease!!!

Old 10-23-2009, 11:29 PM

I'm 7 wks +1 day, and mine comes and goes too. Oddly enough, when I do get it - it's mostly at night. Any one else with "night" sickness?

I was like this with DD also...

Vegan Momma to DD1 (4.5) and DD2 (1.5). Gardening, creating, cooking and hoping for a change of scenery soon!

Old 10-24-2009, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisko15 View Post
I can’t believe I’m having it already! With my DD it wasn’t until 6 weeks... and I won’t be 5 until tomorrow.
Same for me! My first pregnancy I didn't get it till 7 wks, last time was twins and I still didnt get sick till 6 wks. This time, I've literally been getting MS since week 3! It's been off and on through the day and night but is getting gradually worse and I will only be 5 wks tomorrow! I know it wont be long before I'm not saying this anymore.... But im actually glad. It's reassuring to me because I miscarried this past April at 8 wks and I never got MS during that pregnancy.

Here's to lots of pregnancy symptoms early on! Atleast for the time being : )

Heidi in Utah

Heidi, Married to my sweetheart of 13 yrs Kristopher, Mommy of 7 yr old Kairo, Expecting our sweet little girl Penelope 6/26/2010!
Old 10-25-2009, 06:10 AM

I started getting it a little yesterday and felt pretty awful ALL day today. Dry heaved once, but thank goodness no puke (yet). Just nausea most of the day, and I'm only 4w3d.
I feel better WHILE I'm eating, but then it comes back quickly after.

What works for you guys? I can't stand ginger chews, or anything where the ginger is very strong.

Weirdo Mama to amazing Aurelia, age 9 & Ember Roslyn, age 3!
Old 10-26-2009, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onthetrail View Post
I'm 7 wks +1 day, and mine comes and goes too. Oddly enough, when I do get it - it's mostly at night. Any one else with "night" sickness?

I was like this with DD also...
Yes! I wake up feeling great, and the "morning sickness" kicks in between noon and 4pm and gets worse as the day goes on, so that I'm sickest right before I go to bed. It's been that way with all my pregnancies. Glad to hear someone else has this too!

Rhiannon (33), writer and grad student. Miscarriages in 5/08, 3/09, and 7/09.  Deliriously happy mom to DD (10 mos), 8 weeks premature and miracle baby.  Remembering her twin brother, lost 5/10 to pulmonary hypoplasia after PPROM (preterm premature rupture of membranes).
Old 10-26-2009, 10:26 AM

I will be 9 weeks tomorrow and I get it in waves. I haven't actually thrown up (and never have while pregnant!), but I just feel totally nauseous at random times.

Three more weeks of this...
Old 10-26-2009, 05:53 PM - Thread Starter

Yesterday and today the M/S has been here in full force so I guess I should be happy but I am just

Old 10-26-2009, 06:17 PM

Mine comes and goes too. Seems like everytime I worry "where did it go?!", it comes back within 30 minutes full force! Makes me eat my words I am actually off the couch cleaning a bit right now, so dh gets excited. He's tired of living in this tornado of a house, lol.

: and 3 dd's (5, 4, 17 mos) and anticipating Michaela Skye (after my late daddy Michael.) May 26th 2010

User Tag List