~SPOTLIGHT on Gypsy.Momma (Nov. 18-21) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 13 Old 11-18-2009, 12:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Gypsy.Momma, this is YOUR thread! We'll ask questions for you to answer and you can add in anything else you'd like to share about yourself, your pregnancy, and your family. Anything at all!

Other June mamas, ask any question you like, it's all fair game. Of course, our spotlight mama can decline to answer anything that makes her uncomfortable

These first few are from our intro thread, so we can all remember who you are!
EDD: Don't know yet I am guessing June 6th..ish
Name: Gypsy
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): 3 girls 1 boy aged 7-1 DH 27
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses):be great to have another boy so my son isn't so out numbered
Names you like: top secret lol
Birth Plans/Preferences: Home birth/ considering and reading about UC
Anything else you'd like to share:

And a few more so we can get to know you better!
What number pregnancy is this for you?
Have you spilled the beans yet? If so, any stories to share? If not, when and how do you plan to?
Hobbies/Interests:
Share one weird/interesting fact about yourself:[/QUOTE]

Tiffany, loving wife to Matt, Mommy to Samantha (10/99), Tevin (8/04), Cadence (6/08) and babymooning with our sweet little Lauren 6/24/10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 13 Old 11-18-2009, 12:59 PM

With a name like Gypsy- what are your kids names? I bet they are neat, too.
#3 of 13 Old 11-19-2009, 12:26 AM

What number pregnancy is this for you? This is my 5 successful pregnancy I've also had 3 miscarriages
Have you spilled the beans yet? If so, any stories to share? If not, when and how do you plan to? We haven't yet but I bought a shirt for our youngest and am sending out a picture of my son wearing it in the family christmas card.
Hobbies/Interests: I love to take pictures, sew, knit, do graphic design and travel!
Share one weird/interesting fact about yourself:hmmm werid interesting fact... hmmm I don't know I'm really not that interesting and I don't think I'm too weird or atleast I hope I'm not

S Momma to:8:5:4:1.5 and: May 29 2010 loving wife to C:
:::: ::: formally mom_2_3_girls
#4 of 13 Old 11-19-2009, 12:27 AM

With a name like Gypsy- what are your kids names? I bet they are neat, too.

Aw thanks my real name is Shelby but I try and not post it online but I guess I am right now lol

My Kids names are Trinity, Nevaeh, Sienna and Hudson

#5 of 13 Old 11-19-2009, 11:38 AM - Thread Starter

I love your kids' names!

Where was your favorite place that you traveled? Is there somewhere you'd like to travel to but haven't gotten there yet?

Tiffany, loving wife to Matt, Mommy to Samantha (10/99), Tevin (8/04), Cadence (6/08) and babymooning with our sweet little Lauren 6/24/10
#6 of 13 Old 11-19-2009, 03:12 PM

Growing up, my mom made all her own clothes, bedding, curtains, everything! What is your favorite sewing project? Have you been teaching your kids to sew?

Mama to Nov '08 and June '10
#7 of 13 Old 11-19-2009, 04:06 PM

I love your kids' names!

Where was your favorite place that you traveled? Is there somewhere you'd like to travel to but haven't gotten there yet?

Thank you!

My favorite place so far hmm right now we are just doing road trips so my favorite place has Valley of Fire in Nevada and Joshua Tree California. We are planning a trip to Europe after baby is born I can't wait!

#8 of 13 Old 11-19-2009, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnindinner View Post
Growing up, my mom made all her own clothes, bedding, curtains, everything! What is your favorite sewing project? Have you been teaching your kids to sew?
I love sewing the girls dresses and making them bedding. My girls all love to sew and we do projects often.

Keep'em coming

#9 of 13 Old 11-19-2009, 05:38 PM

Oh yeah, I meant to say I'm the oldest of 5 and LOVE IT. Big families make me happy. However, we never traveled to Europe, are you taking all the kids?! You are a brave woman.

Mama to Nov '08 and June '10
#10 of 13 Old 11-19-2009, 07:32 PM - Thread Starter

Oooh! Where in Europe? My dh and I just went in May for our 10 year anniversary. (left my kids including 9mo baby home for 2 weeks with grandma, yikes) We went to London, Paris, Rome, Barcelona, and **********. I can't wait to get back over there. We loved it!

#11 of 13 Old 11-19-2009, 09:30 PM

I see you are in BC like me! Whereabouts are you and have you always lived here?

Cindy, loving wife of 15 years
homeschooling mama to 4 wonderful girls, and 1 boy!  praying for #6, sch, due 4/14/2013!

#12 of 13 Old 11-19-2009, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by at_the_hip View Post
I see you are in BC like me! Whereabouts are you and have you always lived here?
I live on Vancouver Island been here since I was 6 love it here! Although not really a fan of the rain at the moment 9 acres of my field is underwater at the moment!

We are taking the kids none of our family would watch all the kids sure would be nice to go just me a DH guess we have time for that when the kids are older though. DH family is from Ireland and so is mine so we plan on going to ireland, paris, london and Spain planning and saving right now I can't wait to go though. North America is nice but I want to see more of the world

#13 of 13 Old 11-20-2009, 12:22 AM - Thread Starter

Oooh, Ireland is on my list of places I want to go. I have grand plans (if finances cooperate) to take each of the kids separately when they're about 13ish. I want to try to do some of the major sights; Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Notre Dame, Colosseum, Vatican (we adored Rome, we'd move to Italy if we could), maybe some of London...we only have 2 1/2 years until the first one would be going. Sorry Didn't mean to hijack.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page