Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yay! Such wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!

Katherine mother to DS 8/03 and DD1 9/06 and DD2 6/10
#32 of 46 Old 12-20-2009, 04:02 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
So, his aunt comes to visit, and suddenly it's all your fault and you've gotta change to make him love you? Whoa. Crazy.
I like the pastor plan better.

Are you outta the woods on baby yet? I think this is 48 hours, no? If so, woohoo!
I hope you're recovering well and it's a total success!

Homebirth Midwife biggrinbounce.gif

After 4 m/c, our stillheart.gif is here!

#33 of 46 Old 12-20-2009, 10:09 PM

Wanted to post to say that I talked to her on the phone today and she had made it to the chair! Big milestone after this surgery is sitting in a chair for a few hours! She also has been up and walking. Baby is still strong, and so is she!

Hang in there you are doing amazing!!!

Proud Momma of 2 boys R(6) L(4) & finally a GIRL (5/29/10)
..Fused & Fabulous!
#34 of 46 Old 12-21-2009, 01:49 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apricot View Post
So, his aunt comes to visit, and suddenly it's all your fault and you've gotta change to make him love you? Whoa. Crazy.
I like the pastor plan better.

Are you outta the woods on baby yet? I think this is 48 hours, no? If so, woohoo!
I hope you're recovering well and it's a total success!
Apricot, I apologize that I'm unable to type a ton due to tendinitis in order to explain, and nobody said that it's ALL my fault, but I see how I continuously rub him the wrong way and even though it doesn't excuse his behavior and immaturity, it does give me a starting point to try to turn things around. I totally see how I've contributed, and now understand more about why this normally wonderful guy has developed such bitter feelings against me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommabean View Post
Wanted to post to say that I talked to her on the phone today and she had made it to the chair! Big milestone after this surgery is sitting in a chair for a few hours! She also has been up and walking. Baby is still strong, and so is she!

Hang in there you are doing amazing!!!
Thanks, Mommabean! I spent all day in the chair, until the brace started to bug me. Tmw's challenge is to lose the catheter and start using a bedside commode...I am scared since my pain meds don't help much, but hopefully I'll be hurting a lot less tmw. Please pray for that!

Just had to pop in again to say tonight the baby's heart rate is going at 168 bpm, which is even better. I can't tell you how happy it makes me to know I'm really going to be a mommy. I'm going to have the merriest Christmas ever. =)

Living happily and loving it!
#35 of 46 Old 12-21-2009, 04:21 AM

I'm so glad to hear that everything is going so well with recovery! Lots of healing vibes coming your way and I'm glad that you and your hubby are working on things Take Care!

Crunchy Mama to 3 boys bikenew.gif'06  and superhero.gif '08  h20homebirth.gif  and  moon.gif '10  uc.jpg

And a brand new baby  babygirl.gif born 4/12 uc.jpg

joy.gifOur family is now complete  chicken3.gif

#36 of 46 Old 12-21-2009, 04:29 AM

Great news, Banana! I didn't want to be busting your butt or making you type when your shouldn't or it hurts. It just felt like they were picking on you and that felt wrong for me. I think I kicked you when you were down in a bad attempt to try to stand up for you. Sorry.

Homebirth Midwife biggrinbounce.gif

After 4 m/c, our stillheart.gif is here!

#37 of 46 Old 12-21-2009, 03:28 PM

I'm so glad to hear that you and the little bean are doing well! You are amazing!
#38 of 46 Old 12-21-2009, 04:31 PM

I'm so glad to hear that all is well with you and baby! I know you have a road ahead to be fully mobile but i pray that very soon you will be feeling much better than you have in a long time, and that you and dh can reconcile despite all of this stress.
take care of yourself, mama!

Cindy, loving wife of 15 years
homeschooling mama to 4 wonderful girls, and 1 boy!  praying for #6, sch, due 4/14/2013!

#39 of 46 Old 12-21-2009, 07:09 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apricot View Post
Great news, Banana! I didn't want to be busting your butt or making you type when your shouldn't or it hurts. It just felt like they were picking on you and that felt wrong for me. I think I kicked you when you were down in a bad attempt to try to stand up for you. Sorry.
No worries, Apricot! I knew you meant well. His aunt just really understood what I'm going through and was able to speak truth into my life, which I appreciate more than anything. She went through rough stuff for 18 yrs in her marriage before she finally got it turned around, and I'm real lucky to catch myself now as we've only been married for 17 mos. I have such high hopes now.

#40 of 46 Old 12-21-2009, 08:01 PM

First of all, I'm glad surgery went well. I hope recovery goes well.

My dh and I have been going through rough times for years. This past year things came to a head and right before I got pregnant we were really at a crossroads as to whether we were going to continue to try to work on our marriage or not. One resource I found that I really like is a guy named Mort Fertel. He does like 3 or 4 months of free e-mail newsletters (half of each email is trying to sell his seminar, but the content is actually pretty good). I ended up getting the CD set and it has helped us quite a bit. We were able to really see what we were doing to sabotage our relationship and get ideas on how to stop. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Tiffany, loving wife to Matt, Mommy to Samantha (10/99), Tevin (8/04), Cadence (6/08) and babymooning with our sweet little Lauren 6/24/10
#41 of 46 Old 12-21-2009, 10:01 PM

I'm so glad everything is going so well in your life right now I'm so happy for you and will continue to pray for you and your baby!
#42 of 46 Old 12-22-2009, 12:42 AM

BB I'm so glad the surgery went well and once you heal you will start to be pain-free!

I saw your exchange with Apricot, and also wanted to throw in my support to the idea that while it takes two in a relationship, I hope you are getting the support YOU need to know that you are a woman deserving love regardless.

Mama to Nov '08 and June '10
#43 of 46 Old 12-22-2009, 09:39 PM - Thread Starter

I just noticed today I'm a bit taller than I was pre-surgery. I used to be 5' 2", and now it appears I'm slighty taller than a gal who told me she's 5' 3". Isn't that funny? I guess it means I'll have a bit more room for baby.

#44 of 46 Old 12-22-2009, 10:04 PM

ha ha, nice benefit!

Mama to Nov '08 and June '10
#45 of 46 Old 12-23-2009, 04:56 PM

I am so happy for you that all is doing well!

mama to 4 kiddos, wife to one awesome man!  DH of 13yrs, DS 5/01,dd 5/05, DS 3/08, DS 6/10
#46 of 46 Old 12-25-2009, 06:48 PM

Just read your other post... I am so happy for you that your baby is okay and that you are healing. But, I am so sorry for the pain and problems in your marriage. Please know that you are totally in all of our thoughts and hearts... You are a tough mama and will make it through.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page