Mothering Forum banner

We picked a name!

432 views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  angela1435 
#1 ·
If all stands as is (and the last ultrasound confirms a girl) I think we've picked a name!

Stella Violet Jane K___________ is our choice!

We also have Noah and Sophie and I like the way the three sound together. Both times we changed our minds sort of at the last minute, but Stella has been our fave for four years, so I think we're set.

Good to cross one thing off the list! I obsess over names!

#3 ·
That's great! We find out the gender a week from tomorrow and I have had a girls first name picked out for a while, Violet. I thought it was neat to see it as one of your middle names.

#4 ·
It's a lovely name!!
I'm not thinking too much about names until we have our u/s in a couple weeks...but if we have girl #5 it'll take some time to figure out! It gets tougher each time I think! LOL

#5 ·
Congrats on picking a name! We have picked out a first name, but we have been working on the middle. With DS, we actually didn't decide on middle until the day we left the hospital. Picking out a middle name was one of those things we were going to do before DS was born, and then he was born almost two weeks early. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.