~Spotlight on SwanLake~ (April 12-15) - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 04-12-2010, 09:47 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
SwanLake, this is YOUR thread! We'll ask questions for you to answer and you can add in anything else you'd like to share about yourself, your pregnancy, and your family. Anything at all!

Other June mamas, ask any question you like, it's all fair game. Of course, our spotlight mama can decline to answer anything that makes her uncomfortable

These first few are from our intro thread, so we can all remember who you are!
EDD:
Name:
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies):
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses):
Names you like:
Birth Plans/Preferences:

And a few more so we can get to know you better!
What number pregnancy is this for you?
Is your baby very active, or laid back?
Have you "popped"?
Hobbies/Interests:
Share one weird/interesting fact about yourself:

Tiffany, loving wife to Matt, Mommy to Samantha (10/99), Tevin (8/04), Cadence (6/08) and babymooning with our sweet little Lauren 6/24/10
#2 of 2 Old 04-12-2010, 10:48 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
These first few are from our intro thread, so we can all remember who you are!
EDD: 6/14/10, 31 weeks gestation today!
Name: Katie
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): Right now just me and my husband of almost 4 years
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses):Have about 4 pictures from the 19 week ultrasound showing boy parts
Names you like: Still working on this... Middle name going to be Perry (my Maiden name)
Birth Plans/Preferences: Using midwives in a hospital setting/Taking Lamaze classes right now to prepare for a natural birth

And a few more so we can get to know you better!
What number pregnancy is this for you? This is my second pregnancy. Had a miscarriage at 6 weeks in January 2009.
Is your baby very active, or laid back? Not sure what to compare to, however he can be both during most days.
Have you "popped"? Think I popped around 24-25 weeks. Other people don't think I'm big enough, but my Midwives assure me I'm fine.
Hobbies/Interests: Was shopping for our first home, but closed on the 31st of March! Now getting the house organized before baby. We have lots of project ideas, but are having difficultly finding time with our busy work schedules.
Share one weird/interesting fact about yourself: I'll have to think about this one. Need to go to work! Looking forward to my time off with baby this summer!

Miscarriage at 6 weeks on 1/11/09, DS born on 6/22/10, DS born on 5/31/12, and new baby due 4/2/14

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page