Weekly chat - April 18 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 34 Old 04-24-2010, 07:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
what is mizuna? And what is your plan to keep up your garden during the next couple of months? That is the biggest thing holding me back from putting in more than a few plants.

Ugh, temp of 100.5. OB resident on call said as long as it responds to Tylenol and lots of fluids, keep an eye on it should be OK. If it got over 101.5 then call him back.

he was the doc who discharged me last Sunday, it was nice to talk to someone I've already met!

Mama to Nov '08 and June '10
#32 of 34 Old 04-24-2010, 09:26 PM

minzuna is kinda like arugula. I like it in my salads. As for the plan I just water and thin out things I really don't do much of weeding. I will be happy to have a tasty salad in the summer. I am going to have dh and the kids help out too.

I hope your fever goes down. How is your little guy?

mama to 4 kiddos, wife to one awesome man!  DH of 13yrs, DS 5/01,dd 5/05, DS 3/08, DS 6/10
#33 of 34 Old 04-24-2010, 10:34 PM

Burnindinner- I hope your fever goes down, fever is just the worst, it makes everything else just feel that much more crappy!

Neldabean- I bow down to your garden! We have cucunbers, tomatoes, beans, zucchini and crookneck....aka super easy plants And my summer plan is also "make DH do it"
And um, I hope it's ok to call it out on the thread, but I just got my swap gift from you and I am in love! Thank you so much mama!! The little knit hat and shorts are just so beyond adorable, I'm totally going to have the baby wear them in a birth announcement photo! And the soap smells so good.....I hope it's not intended for the baby because I'm going to use it tonight Maybe if the baby is lucky there will be some soap left for him/her! It TOTALLY cheered me up, and I really really needed that right now, so the timing was seriously perfect

mama to August May (8/06) Liberty Kiana (7/08) and Calliope Rose (6/15/10)
#34 of 34 Old 04-24-2010, 10:40 PM

Oh yeah, and I did something today I said I would absolutely not do.....bought a pair of pants with 5 weeks left in this pregnancy. I have no shorts or capris that fit though, and it's so flipping hot outside. I bought a pair of cropped yoga type pants form Target, for 17 dollars, which was WAY more than I wanted to spend (I was aiming for under 10!), but I justified it because I think I'll wear them all summer too, since I'll be newly postpartum and they'll certainly fit post pregnancy since they're just the foldover type......but let me tell you, a little part of me died to shell out 20 bucks for some pants to wear in the next 2-7 weeks!

mama to August May (8/06) Liberty Kiana (7/08) and Calliope Rose (6/15/10)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page