The Official Whining Thread - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 62 Old 05-26-2010, 05:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I figure it's about time I whine. Until maybe 3 days ago I was perfectly fine with the baby staying in for as long as it wants. Now I think I am ready for the thing to move out!
My back gets so tired I can barely stand long enough to do the dishes. I can't find a way to sit comfortably or read in bed unless I am on my side with the belly propped up. It has also started to get more painful again.
I am peeing every 1-2 hours at night even though I try to hydrate myself all day and then stop drinking much past 8- I'm sure I pee twice as much at night as during the day!
I have some sort of tendonitis that has come up in my wrist(s) and I think it was originally from using my hands to heave myself into/out of bed/sofa off of toilet and while my left has improved a lot since I've started to be careful of them it's been about 3 weeks and my right wrist is still very sore if I do something like pick up a bowl of cereal, turn a doorknob or try to wipe after using the toilet (like I could even reach anyways!). I have been icing it and wearing a brace but it's still in pain! I haven't been able to go back to yoga for weeks now. I sure hope that it's just some sort of pregnancy inflammation that goes away the second the baby is born I can't imagine having to hold a baby with this wrist!
I am scared that if I keep baby in too long my blood pressure will go up and I will lose my home birth (which is almost all lined up but for the MW visit on Friday) and be sent to an OB.
My Grandma (whom I am quite close to and one of her primary caregivers) fell and broke her hip over a week ago. Nobody wants me to go visit her in the hospital because of the germs but while I am sort of cherishing the break I am also feeling very guilty. Not that she really remembers who visits her when. I think I'd be too stressed out to visit her though because apparently her dementia has increased greatly since the break- I hope this is only a temporary thing because I've had to help her move 3 times since January and if she's gone this crazy we will have to move her as she'll need more assistance than she's getting. I am also scared much of the time that she's going to die from something (pneumonia, infection) and I will not get to see her again. If it's her time it's her time but I am still not sure how I feel within myself if I don't get to say good bye. My mother is also trying to get her house ready to sell and now being the only caregiver for my Gma and I feel a bit guilty about both the fact that I am not helping my mother with her house or with my grandma.
I could go on now that I've started but really, why bother! That seems like plenty of whining to me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 62 Old 05-26-2010, 10:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
is it puppies?: I am really really sorry to hear about your G'ma, its terrible to go through it but even worse right now.

blessed2bmommy:
29?! I'd have to tell her to go..That would make me INSANE!

I broke down and called the Dr's office today, mainly because everytime I have a coughing fit I pee my pants and start contracting..The nurse called back and said Tylenol, Robotussin, Fluids and lotsa rest..This sux! My abs feel like they are on fire from coughing so much, my ribs are killing me and every lil movement LO makes feels like shes bruising me from the inside out. I've never been sick this late in pregnancy and I just keep thinking 1 good coughing fit and baby is gonna start crowning!

"I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not."- Kurt Cobain

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page