The Official Whining Thread - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-08-2010, 12:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So after laughing hysterically at the May DDC whining thread, I've decided that we need one in this DDC as well. Same rules apply: Anything you want to complain about, no matter how small or trivial, can be posted here. Let's share in our annoyances, frustrations, and overall crabbiness. Remember, misery loves company!!

Who wants to share first?

hippie.gifWife to blowkiss.gifJames , treehugger.gifMama to Saraenergy.gif and Robbie bouncy.gif
knit.gifread.gifgeek.gifgd.gifh20homebirth.giffamilybed2.gif  398/2013, 2/200, 4/52

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2010, 03:20 PM

I am so crabby, I should be just crawling into a hole and waiting out the next few weeks. Instead, here goes:

My husband works 90 minutes from home. There is a position open less than 10 minutes from home that he is supposedly getting. But they're being SO DANG SLOW in officially putting him into it. They have to do transfers after pay periods, so since he didn't start today, it will be the 22nd...if they can get their stuff in line. He keeps hearing that they're working on it, but come ON! Really, it's not that tough.

And because he's still working so far away, if and when I call him and need help, he can't get home for 2+ hours. He has to finish up what he's working on and then drive home. If I end up going on bedrest and need him home to help with the kids, he will have to be on Leave of Absence and that will completely kill any chance that he has of getting closer to home. They will fill the position with someone else and that will be that.

The talk of bedrest is there because I have been miserable the last few days. I have had horrible contractions, not regular, but many times very painful. Any time I'm up and moving around, they get worse. I had some faint pink spotting last night a couple times when I wiped. The stress my kids are putting me through is contributing to this in a big way. I refuse to call my OB because I know she will tell me to go in to the hospital. And if they find anything, they will put me on bedrest. See above.

Kids. Argh. My 10 year old "darling" daughter has been impossible. She has been uncooperative and mouthy. She refuses to do any of her chores (cleaning her room, scooping the litter boxes, feeding the cats. I'm not talking scrubbing toilets here) and asks why I'm crabby? Why am I so crabby? Well, I have children who won't listen to a darn thing I say, cats that I am allergic to, a 90 pound puppy that doesn't get walked because if I do it, I just might drop a baby on the sidewalk, and a million household chores that haven't gotten done because I'm so busy running my children to their baseball practices 4 days a week!

Puppy. We have an 11 month old St. Bernard puppy that we got in February. dh promised me that he would be the one to walk her each and every day, rain or shine. She is misbehaving because she doesn't get enough exercise. So *I* get to deal with that during the day. Last night I asked him to walk her. "But it's raining." I shot him a death glare and said we talked about this. He just ignored me and didn't take her for a walk. Guess who destroyed a baseball and a few other things last night?

Cats. We have 3. I developed an allergy to them during this pregnancy. One of them (the one I'm now most allergic to) is our 10 year old cat who I adore. When we got the puppy, she started hiding in the basement but she comes out regularly when she doesn't get fed (again, see kids paragraph) and then I have itchy eyes, runny nose, and other fun things. We also have a little black cat who just turned a year that I can't stand. I'm also quite allergic to her and she's truly a pain in the butt. She likes to walk on my laptop. The third is the only long haired one. He will be a year old in a few weeks. I actually don't react to him too bad. Good thing, because he's always around. No real complaints about him. My whine today is mainly about the little black cat who dumped a cup of water on my bed this morning. grrrrr

I asked dh to stay home today so I could just rest and get the contractions under control without feeling like I was neglecting my children. He said he couldn't. He had to go to work this morning and is going to *try* to get out at lunch. Wait...he just texted me and asked if I NEED him home or if I will survive. I had also asked him to just take a day tomorrow. I said I would like to at least spend Mothers' Day not being miserable alone with the kids. Ds has a tball game and pictures tomorrow, so that means I get to drag the girls out, listen to dd1 gripe at me about something and try to chase dd2 around. This would be after a night of peeing every half hour (trying to stay hydrated to ward off the contractions and apparently my body doesn't expel fluids until I'm trying to sleep), wicked heartburn, not being able to get comfortable, then being awoken by the sounds of my older 2 trying to kill each other, whining about wanting to play the Wii, begging me to get up and make a huge breakfast (when I can't even stand looking at food, let alone actually cooking it), and refusing to get dressed in appropriate clothing. Somehow, I highly doubt he will actually call in tomorrow. We won't even mention all the days that he was supposed to be out at 4 or 5 and didn't get out until 6 or 7. Or that night he was scheduled until 10 and got out at 11:45, getting home after 1 and then turning around to go back in at 9 the next morning (leaving house at 7:30).

I just feel really alone right now. I know it's hormones, but I don't feel like I have anyone to really talk to. I can't talk to my mom because anything I tell her will automaticall be shared with everyone who will listen. And suddenly there's all the judgement on me as to why did I even get pregnant again when I can't handle what I have, no wonder I'm having contractions. Or maybe if I would lose weight and be more active, I wouldn't have these problems. And of course, if we hadn't gotten the dog, all of this would be better because I wouldn't have her to worry about. I'm not up to company, so I asked my cousin not to visit the other day. I still feel really bad about that. I don't have many friends IRL and I have a hard time reaching out to people and asking for help. I have a lot of online friends, but right now I feel like those closest to me are just kind of turning their backs on me. My knee-jerk reaction is to just turn away from them so that's what I'm doing.

Tiffany, loving wife to Matt, Mommy to Samantha (10/99), Tevin (8/04), Cadence (6/08) and babymooning with our sweet little Lauren 6/24/10
Old 05-08-2010, 03:53 PM

I feel like poop. That is all, though it's a huge one. I want my body back!

Loving mom to 2energy.gif ,1jammin.gif , & 1dog2.gif . Surrodaughter 4/09
Old 05-08-2010, 05:24 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Ok, Aka mommy said poop so I am just goin to put it out there. I a tired of always feeling like I have to poop. Baby is dropping and I don't get vaginal pressure, I get rectal pressure. Ugh
Old 05-08-2010, 06:18 PM

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
I am pretty uncomfortable at this point, too. Belly feels so heavy. It takes a huge amount of effort to roll over in bed. I have to pee all the time, and those darn contractions are so painful lately. Feet are swollen so bad I can't get my Croc flipflops on. Putting them up seems to set off the contractions. I feel like I can't win!

Other than physical discomfort, I really don't have anything to complain about. Everything else is going well. I'm almost done w/making my cloth diapers, and just have to make 2 more wet bags. Then I'm pretty much ready for baby. 4 more wks!

Living happily and embracing adventures.
Old 05-08-2010, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffanoodle View Post
Kids. Argh. My 10 year old "darling" daughter has been impossible. She has been uncooperative and mouthy. She refuses to do any of her chores (cleaning her room, scooping the litter boxes, feeding the cats. I'm not talking scrubbing toilets here) and asks why I'm crabby? Why am I so crabby? Well, I have children who won't listen to a darn thing I say,
I just wanted to say that I am so here with you...I have been told that 10-12 is often worse than when they are actually teens. If this has not been someone's experience, I will plug my ears and go "la la la!!!" because my 11yo dd is super moody! Although I am meaner than you and she DOES scrub toilets. :P There are some days that I fantasize about sending her off to school, I am sad to admit...

HUGS to all the mamas...I'm currently grateful to have a little less pain in my belly now that baby has turned and dropped...but that won't last long and you can rest assured I will be BACK to complain!!! I am slightly bitter at women who go early...friends of mine at 36-37 weeks who I am pregnant for up to 6 WEEKS longer than! LOL How is that fair? But perhaps that belongs in my 'expecting to be LATE' thread...

I do have a question - whenever a mama posts a complaint, are we required to post something chipper in the corresponding thread?? :P Will that one die or become the PP thread?? LOL!!

And speaking of poop...I don't just feel like I have to all the time...I AM pooping all the time! You asked for that one...

Cindy, loving wife of 15 years
homeschooling mama to 4 wonderful girls, and 1 boy!  praying for #6, sch, due 4/14/2013!

Old 05-09-2010, 02:13 AM

Well since i mentioned poop, maybe that's why i feel like poop. Constipation here is not going away no matter what i try. Even with the darn rectal pressure that has been present the last few days. Sigh

Old 05-09-2010, 05:01 AM

Tiffany

The metformin I was taking for my diabetes isn't working anymore so I had to go to an endocrinologist and get put on insulin. Means (minimum) 6 finger pokes, 5 shots a day.

My dog of 10 years died unexpectedly of cancer. I really miss him.

I'm tired - I wish I could get 8 hours of sleep but I have to get up after 5 hours and go to work.

Bleh

Lisa DH Pat DS Liam DS Jamessigncirc1.gif

Missing DD Lily 6/17/10- 12/13/12

Old 05-09-2010, 09:12 AM

It is Mother's Day and I had to get up at 5am to come to work and work ON my feet all day for 12 hours, my crotch hurts, my feet hurt and my lower back feels like someone hit me with a baseball bat! And I have worked weekends for 10 years so I have worked every Mother's Day since I became a mother...yes, I'm having a pity party for myself this morning while waiting for my first patient to arrive
Old 05-09-2010, 09:23 PM

Ugh, where do I begin....there has been so much going on lately.

I'm very upset that about a week and a half ago we found out that the paid gig that DF has been working on since March has lost most, if not all, of it's funding. And he only got paid half of what he should've gotten. They still owe him $800 as of right now. It's completely horrible timing, b/c we couldn't pay our rent on time this month and had to pay late fees as well as our rent. When he was getting paid, he made enough money to pay all of our bills for an entire month (which is around $1600 a month) and my unemployment (which is $800 a month) basically went to help pay for things for the baby and any other items that we would need, since we are still getting things together from our move. Now we are down to just my unemployment, which won't even pay all of our base bills. I would be able to pay rent and that's it. And he hasn't been able to get on any other gigs, b/c it's a dead month, so now I am freaking out b/c we can't buy food.

Speaking of food, I was on food stamps for the past year and a half and when we moved from Ft Worth to Austin, they screwed everything up and I basically had to reapply for my food benefits. I thought that it wouldn't take that long, considering I needed to send everything they needed in by April 30th and they said that they would have everything processed by May 3rd, which hasn't happened yet. And I haven't been able to get a hold of my case worker to see what is going on. So we basically have no food in our house as of right now and are scrambling to make things. And we are BROKE (we don't even have .50 in the bank right now) so we can't even buy things that we need.

I'm missing my girls terribly and everytime that I try and talk to DF about it, he just says things like, "Well, I never get to see my son." which frustrates me b/c I can't see my girls b/c they live with my parents right now and my step-son stays between DF's parents and his ex-w. He's been unsympathetic lately to my emotions about the situation. And today has been the hardest b/c this is the first Mother's Day that I've been away from my girls. They are my life and the ONLY good thing that came out of my marriage from my ex.

Speaking of DF, he frustrates me more than not lately, and I know it's probably just me letting my hormones get in my way. Last night I totally overcooked the green beans that I was making and completely lost it (I know, hormones). Well I really just wanted him to give me a hug and tell me that it's okay and maybe, just maybe, give me a chuckle. Well instead he griped at me for being over emotional over the food and told me he doesn't sympathize when people break down for stupid reasons. And that he doesn't treat people with problems any different, not even his own son (who has aspergers), b/c he feels that people should realize they have these problems and deal with them. (I do want to insert here, that I love my DF so very much and he's normally a very wonderful man, but he has his moments as well, b/c he too has high functioning aspergers.) It just frustrates me that he's like that sometimes.

And this itching is driving me INSANE!!! I've officially scratched myself to the point of causing sores and bruises on my legs, feet, hands, and arms. I barely sleep at night b/c of all the itching as well as my cat wanting out of the bedroom and having to pee all the time.

I know I had a couple more things, but I'm so emotionally drained right now that I can barely think straight.

Gina: Wife to BrandonMommy to Azlea Noel 1-7-04, Valerie Raelle 9-28-05 and Merrick Lux born 5-29-10. S/m to Riley 6-27-02[/COLOR]
Old 05-10-2010, 12:31 AM

I'm going to chalk this one up as 'whine" - but there is a little gratitude here too.

I am normally one of those "all our bodily functions are beautiful" kind of gals, but let me tell you I am getting really sick of smelling like CROTCH all the time. It's normal preggo discharge but ... seriously? Really? I'm waiting for a freakin' pack of cats to follow me home one day ...

The other night I was sitting cross legged with DH and just said, "Dude - can you smell my crotch from over there?" And then we started laughing so hard I almost peed myself. (He said he could not.)

But that leads to the gratitude part - that I'm married to a guy who loves me so much that I can ask him that question, be 8 mo pregnant and he still loves me like crazy.

Me (40) DH (49) daring DD (9) and darling DS - almost THREE! (born June 25, 2010 in an amazing, unplanned homebirth.jpg

Old 05-10-2010, 03:45 AM

It wasn't Mother's Day at my house, it was just another Sunday.

I'm admittedly somewhat bitter.

'Nuff said.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:42 AM

I pee so. stinking. much. It just doesn't seem possible to have to wake up THAT many times during the night. It's starting to make me crazy.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whozeyermamma View Post
The other night I was sitting cross legged with DH and just said, "Dude - can you smell my crotch from over there?" And then we started laughing so hard I almost peed myself. (He said he could not.)
I am trying really hard not to pee myself laughing at this. I was just thinking about this yesterday. I never really think to put a panty liner on (note to self: do this) so I end up changing undies like 3 times a day. And then when I did remember to put a liner on the other day, my nearly 2yo came in to the bathroom with me and started calling me a baby because I was wearing a "diaper".

Tiffany, loving wife to Matt, Mommy to Samantha (10/99), Tevin (8/04), Cadence (6/08) and babymooning with our sweet little Lauren 6/24/10
Old 05-10-2010, 01:19 PM

I am sick of Family Drama, Other Peoples Drama and Drama in general!

I am sick of being broke..and just now to the point I can cover the basic bills with nothing else left over..which is already getting old!!

I am sick of allergies from hell.

I am sick of being told I look to small and being asked if I am getting prenatal care--FTR Yes I LOOK small because I am a SMALL person Not pregnant I weight 100 pds!, I have gained 30 pounds so I prob look pretty normal now instead of as tiny as I am while not carrying a watermelon, the baby is measuring by ultrasound and fundal height right on target so leave me the frak alone already!

I am sick of alternating between dirreah and constipation

I am sick of Heartburn

I am sick of working--why isnt there a clause in FLMA that even 1099 IC's get maternity leave??? Sure would be great, but then I'd be back to the broke phase and cant pay the bills again!

I am sick of fraking around with medicaid/healthy start..I've applied online, Ive sent in applications, and I get a whole lotta nothing accomplished. These ppl all need to get fired for being arse backwards!

I am sick of everytime my boobs leak I have a BH ctx

I am WAAAYYY over BH ctx

I am sick of whining about it all

"I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not."- Kurt Cobain
Old 05-10-2010, 03:09 PM

Quote:
I am trying really hard not to pee myself laughing at this. I was just thinking about this yesterday. I never really think to put a panty liner on (note to self: do this) so I end up changing undies like 3 times a day. And then when I did remember to put a liner on the other day, my nearly 2yo came in to the bathroom with me and started calling me a baby because I was wearing a "diaper".
ROFL to both of you!! :P I love it. I change undies at least a couple times a day too because I can't stand panty liners...I'm allergic to most commercial ones, they are irritating...and the small sized cloth ones shift and bug me!! :P But I am NOT putting on pads unless there's a good reason.

homeschooling mama to 4 wonderful girls, and 1 boy!  praying for #6, sch, due 4/14/2013!

Old 05-10-2010, 03:14 PM

Tiffanoodle & atthehip - Hey - I'm glad it's not just me!

Me (40) DH (49) daring DD (9) and darling DS - almost THREE! (born June 25, 2010 in an amazing, unplanned homebirth.jpg

Old 05-10-2010, 03:23 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I'm exhausted and have pregnancy narcolepsy, I fall asleep every single afternoon. And I wish there was a frakking bathroom on the main level of my house, so I didn't have to go either up or downstairs from the living room every 30 minutes to pee.

I'm having a lot of uncomfortable sensations and my contractions have picked up a lot. I'm having some stabby pains that remind me of the UTI that I had during my pregnancy with DS. I went to the lab to get tested for one this morning, and trying to reach around my belly and between my legs to pee in that little cup (I don't have to do that at my midwife's anymore) was incredibly awkward, I felt like I was trying to give a reach-around to a sumo wrestler.

Chaotic uc.jpg homeschool.gif mama to 5 plus a bonus one on the way.  stork-suprise.gif

chicken3.gif

Old 05-10-2010, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaSedai View Post
My dog of 10 years died unexpectedly of cancer. I really miss him.
I feel for you. I lost my 15-year-old cat to cancer in March. In January the vet told me he was healthy enough to live several more years, and then in March he developed an extremely aggressive form of cancer and died within weeks. He used to sleep next to me every night and follow me around all day. I miss him so much.

As for my whines, I'm tired of being pregnant, and I want my body back for myself. I feel bad complaining about pregnancy because I was only able to get pregnant with the help of fertility treatment. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to experience pregnancy, but at the same time, I've had enough now.

I'm tired of not being able to get comfortable in bed and having to go pee or poo all the time. I'm tired of taking twice as long as usual to do anything or walk anywhere. I'm tired of having sore hips and a sore back. But mostly, I'm tired of the constant pain at the top of my uterus and not being able to bend over at all without stabbing pain.

I'm also worried that I won't get to have my home birth because I'm going to be 35 weeks tomorrow, and my baby is still breech. If I end up having a cesarean section, I'm going to cry. This is the only baby I will ever get to have, and if I don't get to have the birth experience I want this time, I never will.

And I'm worried about money. My husband and I both got laid off from our jobs early last year. Since October, he's been working on-and-off doing contract work for a company that's a 75-minute commute from home. It looks like he'll have work through the end of this year, but things are very precarious. And I won't get any maternity leave because I haven't been employed for over a year.

Okay, I think I'm finished whining now. Thank you to the person who started this thread. I think it's cathartic.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:35 PM

Quote:
LOL!! I totally feel both of you. I feel so gross all day long and I swear I change my panties more than my DF. And I personally feel like I have this smell 24/7, even though DF says I don't. But I've noticed the cat LOVES to be around me more lately. LOL

Gina: Wife to BrandonMommy to Azlea Noel 1-7-04, Valerie Raelle 9-28-05 and Merrick Lux born 5-29-10. S/m to Riley 6-27-02[/COLOR]
Old 05-10-2010, 11:03 PM

I'm so in

-The not sleeping is killing me. I'm up all night peeing, or just in total discomfort with the baby being so low [and I'm only 32 weeks] and than it's rise and shine with my toddler!

-I'm sick of not being able to go anywhere that doesn't have a bathroom within waddling distance. I'm missing out on lots of fun stuff with my toddler, because the pain of braxton hicks + my pelvis + just general discomfort + having to pee every 15 minutes on top of being so thirsty.

-I am huge. Seriously, everyone keeps asking if I'm due in a week or if I'm having twins, and its' frustrating. This pregnancy is so so so different, and I'm afraid if I go too early I won't be able to have a home birth.

-I just want to poop. Like, literally

blogging.jpg    fambedsingle2.gif  homebirth.jpg  read.gif  happy momma to DD 8/07 and DS 6/10
Old 05-11-2010, 05:48 AM

Meh.

I am feeling sorry for myself tonight because I am seriously feeling needy...but everyone needs ME. This mama needs a little extra love and care, and soon!

Old 05-11-2010, 12:16 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I am so impatient with DS. I'm trying to be more patient. He's going to remember baby sister's arrival as the time when Mommy was mean
Old 05-11-2010, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommariffic View Post
-I'm sick of not being able to go anywhere that doesn't have a bathroom within waddling distance.

I can totaly relate there!!

"I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not."- Kurt Cobain
Old 05-11-2010, 04:13 PM

Both girls woke up all night with snot and coughing. It's green, i'm not happy. This means swimming will be cancelled for tomorrow and we will most likely miss our homeschool park day where we spend 4-5 hours at the park on thursday. All of that means a week straight inside the house, which equals a really antsy mom. I cannot stand being stuck inside that long. But i don't dare drag the girls around because i want them well for the gymnastics 'show' my youngest has on saturday.

DH is leaving for work again. Only for a few days at a time and only 2 hours away, but im at my limit. Thur-Fri and then again Mon-Tues. It's the military, so not much i can do about it. But i'm still ticked about it. Then he has classes scheduled for 3 days, the day after my edd. Dandy.

I hate money. Or the lack thereof I should say. We are stretched beyond the limit. As in, in the red with both accounts. DH is working literally 4 jobs and he is stressed to the max. We are catching up from 7 months on crappy pay from when he went to BCT and AIT. It stresses me out so much, too.

I need a car. We've done the 1 car thing for 5 months now and i feel as if i am losing my mind. We were so busy this summer and out and about daily. Now the only days we are out is wed-fri because we borrow my mom's car (hello what grown woman borrow's her mom's car???). I need a car. But of course that takes $ and we don't have it. Sigh

This too shall pass. It's my daily mantra. That and 'my life is my own creation'. So i better learn to have a better attitude!

Old 05-11-2010, 05:48 PM

I'm tired of the baby having a party in my uterus each time DH and I "get busy."

S, mama to boy M(6/07) and baby girl R(7/10). We do all the good natural family living stuff!
Old 05-12-2010, 12:03 AM - Thread Starter

I am just TIRED! So frickin' tired! All I want to do is sleep in, nap, and sleep more, with some serious vegging in between. But no....I've got a climbing, running, hyperactive 2 y/o monkey child to deal with. And all she wants to do is nurse, which gives me contractions...
My mother is climbing up my butt (I'm the property manager for her crappy apartment building) because her bank needs to inspect the apartments and she can't do it herself, but yet expects me to do it at 35 weeks and carting around the aforementioned monkey child.
Our $1500 homeowners insurance is due in 4 days, and I have no idea where the money to pay for it is coming from, my car decided it needed to visit the garage and cost me $500 for a water pump and belts, and we have some outstanding bills that MUST get paid soon or we will be in serious doo-doo.
I'm still expected to do work for the town committee that I VOLUNTEER for, even though I just don't have the time or energy to do any more, but no one else will step up and help me.
The house is in shambles, the dishes are stacked up to the point where DH has just served dinner (yes, at 10pm) on paper plates, and nothing, NOTHING! is done on my baby to-do list. I'm due in 5 weeks, people!!! 5 weeks, and I need to get my crap together enough to have a clean, orderly house in time for a home birth, which, with the way DD's nursing is bringing on contractions, will be much sooner than 40 weeks...

Did I mention that I'm tired?

hippie.gifWife to blowkiss.gifJames , treehugger.gifMama to Saraenergy.gif and Robbie bouncy.gif
knit.gifread.gifgeek.gifgd.gifh20homebirth.giffamilybed2.gif  398/2013, 2/200, 4/52

Old 05-12-2010, 01:38 AM

I'll chime in.
I feel disgusting 99% of the time. I'm not barfing but I have no appetite, am nauseous, have heartburn if I eat or drink anything and to top it all off it seems my occasional IBS has become a 24/7 thing. I'm hydrated but dropping weight which isn't a big deal since a) the baby is still growing and b) I have PLENTY to spare but I really, really feel awful most of the time.
I was at a 'meeting' at my friends house. I started out at the table with everyone else, I moved to a more comfortable chair in the living room and by the end of the meeting I was laying on the couch not really participating. Pepcid AC and Unisom are now at least once a day if not twice. I'm thinking if things continue downhill I'll end up back on phenergan because at night the nausea is often bad enough to keep me awake. Oh and the kicker-I'm getting nightsweats! As if a perpetually full bladder, nausea and an active baby aren't enough, now I have to sweat to death???
6 more weeks........

Karen, homeschooling Catholic mom to 8. #9 due 6/10
Old 05-12-2010, 02:44 AM

Oops, posted in the wrong place.

Becky- Wife to DH, Mama to "Nani" (July '08) "Coco" (July '10) and expecting one very wiggly baby boy in May 2013!

Old 05-12-2010, 09:16 PM

Well, a few posts back we were on the topic of poop. Sticking with that I must add one of the most annoying things lately is after I go poop 90% of the time the toilet clogs up! DH says it is because I don't flush the toilet right! I didn't know there was an "art" to toilet flushing. Seriously, my poo is just too big to go down!

And of course, I could fly off the handle at any minute. Which then turns into tears.

I feel BIG. Things seem so much heavier these days, and it takes more effort to do anything. I asked DH to help bring the groceries in out of the car today and I get
DH: "Do you have anything that will melt?"
ME: "Yes, I bought ice cream and milk."
DH: "Well, you better go get those things then."
ME: Lots of huffing and puffing and dirty looks sent his way as I bring in the groceries myslef.
DH: "What is wrong with you?"
ME: "Oh, I don't know... I asked you for a little bit of help and all you can do is sit there!"

Catholic, SAHM, Married 6 yrs. , Miscarried Sept. '08 April '09 & Jan. '14, DD is 4, DS is 2-we had a wonderful , EDD early Jan, 2015! I'm also a first time foster mom to two unrelated girls. 

User Tag List