Backed out - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 05-13-2010, 05:19 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, little man has decided that vertex wasn't all it was cracked up to be and has now completely backed out of my pelvis and is transverse.
All I can tell is that his back is up and hands and feet are hanging down because he is making me miserable. My cervix is super sore from all his punching and kicking. You know that crampy feeling you get after a none-to-gentle Pap or after having your membranes stripped? That is how I feel.
I'm going to buy a pregnancy belt so as soon as he turns vertex again I'm going to strap him in I think my very stretched out uterine ligaments and abdominal muscles are allowing him these gymnastics at this point even with him being a bit on the big side.

Karen, homeschooling Catholic mom to 8. #9 due 6/10
#2 of 7 Old 05-13-2010, 05:58 PM

This little one is doing the same thing. He changed positions TWICE yesterday. TWICE! Ugh. Wouldn't be SO bad if it weren't SO painful.

Hope your LO goes vertex again soon and knocks off the turning all around thing, lol.
#3 of 7 Old 05-13-2010, 08:09 PM

Both my girls pregnancies were basically the same way. I went in to active labor a month early and was stuck at 3cm the entire time WITH full blown cxt. My dr finally explained to me during my 2nd pregnancy that instead of them moving down, they were going back up. I had to be induced b/c of this. Oh well, they both got here and are perfectly healthy.

Gina: Wife to BrandonMommy to Azlea Noel 1-7-04, Valerie Raelle 9-28-05 and Merrick Lux born 5-29-10. S/m to Riley 6-27-02[/COLOR]
#4 of 7 Old 05-13-2010, 10:33 PM

Ugh! Those kicks to the cervix really don't feel good... my first was a footling breech and I will never forget that! I'm so curious to know what position this little lady is in. I think I have it figured out, but what I think is the bum could be the head and that would really not be good, she's been in the same position for six weeks straight.

Heidi, Married to my sweetheart of 13 yrs Kristopher, Mommy of 7 yr old Kairo, Expecting our sweet little girl Penelope 6/26/2010!
#5 of 7 Old 05-14-2010, 12:01 AM

Big hugs that sounds miserable. This one goes from breech to transverse, but the only pain it gives me is my sides near my hips feel like it's going to rip open.

Loving mom to 2energy.gif ,1jammin.gif , & 1dog2.gif . Surrodaughter 4/09
#6 of 7 Old 05-14-2010, 01:41 AM

I hope baby flips back around and stays that way! Mine feels like he/she is trying to flip around my stomach is being stretched and pulled in all sorts of direction and man does it ever hurt!

S Momma to:8:5:4:1.5 and: May 29 2010 loving wife to C:
:::: ::: formally mom_2_3_girls
#7 of 7 Old 05-14-2010, 02:39 PM

Same thing going on here with baby girl. She flip flops around and I think is breech at the moment. I still have 6 wks. so she better figure it out! Might have to do the "belting" in too!

~Yvonne
Mama to nine.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page