Weekly chat - June 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 68 Old 06-06-2010, 05:02 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi ladies, I hope everyone is staying cool. It is in the 90's and humid every day here. Gross! I don't leave the house after 8 am.

Any last-minute to-dos before labor? I am about as prepared as I care to be. Finally got the infant car seat, have the clothes washed and sorted, packed a hospital bag.

Yesterday was a really bad day - felt off, way too sleepy to do anything, stomach felt ugh. My sister is convinced the baby is coming in the next 24 hrs, but she has enough sense not to say it to me. I get really annoyed with pretty much anyone who is not pregnant asking me how I am feeling or if the baby is coming soon/have I had the baby. I know it's illogical, but whatever.

link to last week's http://mothering.com/discussions/sho....php?t=1229580

Mama to Nov '08 and June '10
#2 of 68 Old 06-06-2010, 05:32 PM

Can't stay cool for the life of me. 37+2 here and for the past week, I've had the cramping, hot flashes and now a ton of hip pain that is getting quite annoying, honestly.

I have SOOOO much to do before this babe is born and DH is all stressing with projects he's trying to finish up by next week...lets just say, I'd be amazed if I go into labor any earlier than 10 days from now. Trying to go through clothes and diapers right now, there is stuff EVERYWHERE. Ugh.

Signed,

Grumpy and Pregnant

S, mama to boy M(6/07) and baby girl R(7/10). We do all the good natural family living stuff!
#3 of 68 Old 06-06-2010, 06:15 PM

Yup, everyone is staying cool over here. We've just been waiting for this babe and enjoying the A/C. Gonna start with DD's ocean studies/project hopefully by tonight. We're making an ocean wall and she's going to fill it with little critters she makes as she learns about each one.

As of today today, this is the longest i've ever been preggo. I figured that since i'm this far along it could be anyday so i'm letting her take her time and trying not to get too anxious whenever I get a contraction. Like I told my lil sis this morning, she's just taking her time packing her bags and saying her goodbyes!
I'm trying to keep things in order just in case I do end up going into labor soon. Keeping the house clean and dishes done & entertaining the kiddies has been keeping me busy but I do feel like a little fat rat in a cage running in it's wheel waiting for a change..lol. I'm just watching the clock tick away and wondering if this is the day we'll be celebrating every year... 2whistle.gif

~The Mrs.-A.K.A Mommy loveeyes.gif ~
Happily married to 1 kewl.gif (4/4/2004) & SAHM to 3-DS(3) jog.gif ,DD1(6) notes.gif,DD2(1)babyf.gif

#4 of 68 Old 06-06-2010, 08:46 PM

So far we have had a GLORIOUS June (weather).. beautiful sunny skies around 80 degrees.. lovely and perfect.

Went to church today, got the bulletin, and guess what? All the upcoming events are AFTER my due date! Yeah! I feel so close!
#5 of 68 Old 06-06-2010, 09:01 PM

It just got hot here in the last few days. We had been having rain and storms, so weird for here. But today the air is running full blast and poor dh is burned from taking the girls swimming.

Nothing left to do really. Just maintain the house. We have the grocery shopping done, i just put 3 loaves of banana nut bread in the oven. I'm ready.

I'm annoyed at everyone lately. Mostly just the well wishers who suggest what THEY did to put themselves into labor. I complain here and and to a few other private boards, i dont complain on FB. But when posting a pic of me at 41 weeks everyone and their mother had to suggest how i could get the baby out. Yes i'm aware, thank you. But i'm not going to do any of it. Geez!

Took a much needed 2 hour nap today. I'm betting i wont fall asleep tonight. Good thing i'm recording Kate + 8 and Army Wives. I'll treat myself to some mint chocolate chip ice cream and watch that tonight. Hopefully we don't have another power outage lol!

Loving mom to 2energy.gif ,1jammin.gif , & 1dog2.gif . Surrodaughter 4/09
#6 of 68 Old 06-06-2010, 11:21 PM

Not a whole lot happening here, except the blah stomach, cramps,still have a cold and general bitchiness of the last weeks of pregnancy..I'm due in 9 days and pretty convinced that I will go over as usual.

I have been having some weird dreams though so thats mildly entertaining. Last night I dreamed that I was nursing the baby at she just vanished and then my DH and I were arguing because the LO had dark hair like his and all our kids are blonde like me, a couple days ago I dreamed my DD and I were on a beach and went to a coinstar machine and some dude started beating me up..the worst though was I had a dream that I start bleeding really heavily, and it was as thick as ketchup and I went into the hospital and they said they were backed up because people were not there with real emergencies so I would have to wait and if I had a miscarriage there was nothing they could do except try to take the baby in time..That was really freaky!

I wish I would go into labor already to get it over with and break up the monotony..I will say though reading the very FAST birth stories here, kinda makes me nervous..I personaly wouldnt mind having a quickie labor and uc'ing here at home but I think my husband would keel over from a heart attack, not to mention my 7 yr old DS who has been scarred for life by finding a video on youtube of childbirth that was not very natural and peaceful! I did not see the video, I heard about it after the fact from the kids while they were at someone else's home but suffice it to say he has elected to stay home or at least FAR away from the delivery room when I have this baby! My DD would love it though, she would happily come into the delivery room if she was allowed.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not."- Kurt Cobain
#7 of 68 Old 06-07-2010, 12:58 AM - Thread Starter

So regular ctx for 2 hr, about every 10 min. Totally painless but of course I am too excited to sleep. I am such a dork. DH swore he would be too excited to sleep, but I can hear him snoring from across the house.

#8 of 68 Old 06-07-2010, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnindinner View Post
So regular ctx for 2 hr, about every 10 min. Totally painless but of course I am too excited to sleep. I am such a dork. DH swore he would be too excited to sleep, but I can hear him snoring from across the house.
Sending labor vibes your way!

#9 of 68 Old 06-07-2010, 01:16 AM

Hope things are revving up for you, burnindinner!

DS is feeling much better today, after being sick for several days.Thank goodness! I am still feeling cruddy, but hoping I'm better tomorrow. I think my body needs to be well before I can mentally process birthing. This past week, I finished my normal WAH job, and I am on break from it until about a month after the baby comes. DS is feeling better. As soon as I am feeling better, I hope things get rolling. I won't have things mentally holding me back from birthing. I just want to not be stuffed up/have a runny nose anymore! Please...is that too much to ask?? :-P

I'm trying to keep myself busy with laundry, etc., plus I have computer work to do for my parents. So, I'm trying to make as much $$$ from that as I can before the babe arrives.

It's off to the freezer for a fruit popsicle for me!

Joanna, 6 years married to DH, Mom to 3-1/2 yo DS Owen and DD Taylor, born 6/14/10 by unmedicated
#10 of 68 Old 06-07-2010, 01:25 AM

Burnindinner - SO EXCITING!!! I hope this is it for you mama!!

I ended with yet another migraine with aura today. No idea why as this is not normal for me to have so many auras and I'm obviously not kicking this problem even though it has been a week now. I'm wondering if a homeopathic remedy I took at the beginning of my cold/first migraine aggravated me and left me 'stuck'. I took a different remedy to see if I can beat this because I'm feeling quite disoriented and done with this...I want to feel myself, be functional as much as a term mama can be, and just enjoy waiting for baby, not just be trying to cope with my vision disappearing and trying to take care of day to day stuff....!

Cindy, loving wife of 15 years
homeschooling mama to 4 wonderful girls, and 1 boy!  praying for #6, sch, due 4/14/2013!

#11 of 68 Old 06-07-2010, 08:23 AM

I'm remembering that the last month of pregnancy makes me crazy. Like, really, totally insane. I HATE not being able to plan things, and the thought that "today could be the day" is maddening. I'm not 37 weeks until Wednesday, but I have this persistent feeling that she will come early, so I'm quite prepared for it to happen any day. (by quite prepared, I mean, if I went into labor I wouldn't be surprised. Not that I'm actually *prepared* or anything. lol) We still have SO much to do to get ready for Baby. We finally have our closet (mainly) cleaned, the pack n play is up, and we have a bunch of cloth diapers all set to go. I don't have a diaper pail yet, though, to put the liner I bought in. We don't have the baby clothes out of the attic, sorted, and washed (hoping I can get dh to crawl up there today since it's his day off), and I am completely and utterly mentally unprepared for this.

I have hit a new high on muscle pain, though. I hurt everywhere. There's this one place on my lower back/side that is sending shooting pain down my left leg. I go to the chiropractor again today, so I'm hoping she will be able to kind of pop things to make it feel better.

This morning I got up at 5:30am and couldn't fall back to sleep. It really sucks, because today is my nephew's 3rd birthday and I know I'm going to be dragging at his party tonight. Plus a million errands to run and it's the first of dh's 3 days off so I'd hate to spend the afternoon sleeping, which would also put me back into a horrible sleep cycle.

I kept down a couple snacks yesterday, so that's good news. I'm still pretty much constantly nauseous and nothing sounds even remotely good to eat (except brownies, which do not get revisited well so I'm trying to push that craving to the back).

Tiffany, loving wife to Matt, Mommy to Samantha (10/99), Tevin (8/04), Cadence (6/08) and babymooning with our sweet little Lauren 6/24/10
#12 of 68 Old 06-07-2010, 08:44 AM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Burningdinner!! I hope last night was the night! How exciting!!

Ladies with the migraines, I feel for you. That sounds so hard to deal with.

I'm finding I'm getting pretty fussy lately, and am REALLY wishing DH had taken some kind of sensitivity course for dealing with me. Does he not realize that it's NEVER okay to tell a pregnant wife that what she's talking about is "not important" or "not worth talking about"?

But maybe he is feeling a little bad about what happened last night and this morning, because it sounds like he just emptied the dishwasher (for the first time in his LIFE) and is filling it. Usually he won't even touch the dishes unless I already put everything away.

6 days till I'm due. I'm going to try to sleep as much as possible to avoid conflict.

Living happily and embracing adventures.
#13 of 68 Old 06-07-2010, 09:27 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabee View Post
6 days till I'm due. I'm going to try to sleep as much as possible to avoid conflict.
OK, this is the best remedy I've ever heard!

I am in a foul mood. Obviously I am still here. I'd have random ctx whenever I woke up, but didn't develop into anything. I am just 39 weeks today, trying to be patient - knowing this COULD go to 42 weeks...

I am a very short fuse though. I do NOT need people asking if I am in labor, had the baby, etc. I didn't forget to call you and say I'm labor, peeps. GEEZ. And IT"S STILL EARLY. YOU ARE NOT CONTRIBUTING TO MY PATIENCE!

And so I get mad at people that DO call me, and mad at people that DON'T. I feel like I have PMS. I got all sad this morning because I feel like half my friends are ignoring me because I didn't talk to them all weekend. Um, we don't talk over the weekends - we all have families! Poor DS.

#14 of 68 Old 06-07-2010, 09:35 AM

bananabee Ya know hun, your DH is VERY lucky hes not married to me! My DH can be a super jacka@@ from time to time..but your DH; I'd have to hurt him based on principal.

Tiffanoodle I am with you on the planning thing, It is really hard to come up with schedules for work and kids activities when I really have no idea if/when I will go into labor.

at_the_hip I am really sorry about the sucky migraines. I get them to, though fortunatly they havent been to bad this pregnancy. Are you eating/drinking ok? getting enough sleep and rest time? For me, these can all be triggers.

azdaisy Of course its to much to ask! If you think about it though at least we have something else to complain about besides still being pregnant

#15 of 68 Old 06-07-2010, 09:43 AM

Quote:
OK, this is the best remedy I've ever heard!

I am in a foul mood. Obviously I am still here. I'd have random ctx whenever I woke up, but didn't develop into anything. I am just 39 weeks today, trying to be patient - knowing this COULD go to 42 weeks...

I am a very short fuse though. I do NOT need people asking if I am in labor, had the baby, etc. I didn't forget to call you and say I'm labor, peeps. GEEZ. And IT"S STILL EARLY. YOU ARE NOT CONTRIBUTING TO MY PATIENCE!

And so I get mad at people that DO call me, and mad at people that DON'T. I feel like I have PMS. I got all sad this morning because I feel like half my friends are ignoring me because I didn't talk to them all weekend. Um, we don't talk over the weekends - we all have families! Poor DS.

Aww I am sorry hun..Really its just a few more weeks to go!

Passing zen to you!!

#16 of 68 Old 06-07-2010, 09:55 AM

Been up off and on since 1 am. Painful and strong ctx have been hitting. Finally couldn't sleep anymore at 4:30 and woke up dh in a panic realizing i have to give birth again. He was great at calming me down. I hopped in the shower at 5, and have had to really center myself to get through some of these.

BUT i'm fearful this will taper out, i have no plug and no bloody show with these. Debating on calling the midwife. The ctx are about 5-7 mins apart. I don't know. DH is sleeping with the kids, i'll see what he thinks once they all get up.

I hope this is it. I am NOT a morning person and never wake up before 8 am, so being up should be a sign lol. Sitting on the yoga ball and trying to work through these though. We shall see if the 7th is the lucky day

Loving mom to 2energy.gif ,1jammin.gif , & 1dog2.gif . Surrodaughter 4/09
#17 of 68 Old 06-07-2010, 10:46 AM - Thread Starter

Oooh, I'm hoping it develops instead of petering out.

aslyn, pass over all the zen you can spare! by now everything is funny. ds was up around 5:15 am, and has been quite perky. of course he fell asleep around 9:45, when i wanted to go to story time at the library, and he emptied a whole roll of toilet paper. and i forgot to get toilet paper at the store yesterday, so this could be a problem! but it's just starting to get funny. waiting to see what else goes down today.

#18 of 68 Old 06-07-2010, 11:19 AM

Aka mommy Hoping no news is good news!

Burnindinner
Zen for everyone!

#19 of 68 Old 06-07-2010, 11:37 AM

sending you ELVs AKA Mommy!!

My zen is wearing thin. I'll be 41 weeks tomorrow and that's the longest I've ever been pregnant. DH took off work starting this weekend for 2.5 weeks, so my post-baby help is ticking away before me, though it's nice to have help now when I'm huge too, and I know I can get more help from friends/family after there's a baby to come visit too....

mama to August May (8/06) Liberty Kiana (7/08) and Calliope Rose (6/15/10)
#20 of 68 Old 06-07-2010, 12:03 PM

AKAMommy, I think you are doing it! I'm also sending you good labor vibes. Burnindinner, bummer on the contractions petering out. . . I am sure it is very soon for you. Mamamoose, I really can't believe you are still here! I hope that the baby comes soon so that your DH can spend time with the new babe and give you some rest. Atthehip, I can't imagine having migraines like that. I hope that you are staying hydrated in this heat and that they will subside so that your body can gear up for birth.
Banannabee, my husband has finally kicked it into gear as well after so many meltdowns by yours truly. I just cannot handle mess right now and he really needs to keep up with the girls' messes when I run out to do some errands or take a much-needed nap. It really sucks to walk in the door to even MORE work to do.
Tiffanoodle, I am one cranky wench these days as well. I can't plan anything, can't go on the camping trip I'd love to take before baby, can't bear bending over yet the universe seems determined to make it my #1 activity.

I have had crazy BH with this baby. I never noticed them with my first two. I really must have gotten dehydrated on Friday because they were really frequent and actually rather painful. Whenever the midwives would touch my belly, it would contract. They laughed and said that I had a very responsive uterus. I am just starting to listen to my hypnosis tracks again. I keep falling asleep before I get to the birthing portion. I really need to get to that track so that I feel better prepared for the birth. I am suddenly getting very nervous, so I must be getting closer!

Christina, loving being a Mama to three and serving as a Co-Leader of the Holistic Moms Network, Tri-City Area, CA Chapter.

#21 of 68 Old 06-07-2010, 12:42 PM

37 weeks tomorrow. Starting to swell a bit for the first time. Took y'alls advice and ate some watermelon and poof! Gone! Today's gorgeous-no-humidity weather in New Jersey doesn't hurt either, I'm certain.

Feeling like my little june bug will be born right around her scheduled time.

Need to wash the baby clothes, blankets, cribbing, and diapers. Birth kit ordered. Last of the diapering needs in UPS transit from cloth babies. Must think about food prep and freezing meals. Gah! The count down has really begun! I swear I'll get the rest of the garden in today and be done with it.

There is one thing that is truly weighing heavily on my mind and heart:

I received an email from my mother this morning, which narrates a recent birth account of her friend's grandson. He was born, cord wrapped around his neck, no interventions needed but oxygen, passed his tests, mama and baby fine, etc.

I know my mom would rather me birth in the hospital. When I revealed the complete placenta previa to her she went as far to say that she'd find relief in a c-section over home birth. On the flip side, for having such a strong preference and she's basically kept her opinion to herself, and even protected me from relative's well meant, but anti-home birth, opinions. I've equally appreciated her not using me as a sounding board for her own fears.

She will be my son's primary care taker at this home birth. I'm not saying that her recent email made me not want her around. But, I suppose I feel a definite disconnect. I certainly am opposed to my daughter's birth to being shrouded in fear, anxiety, & worry, and I can't help but feel ticked when common birth occurrences are skewed toward hyperbole. I don't really know what I'm saying, I just know its not a fight I care to take on right now, and I'm feeling a little befluxed that she'd pass along some stupid narrative of a common birth occurrence with zero dire outcome as a reason to reconsider birthing at home.
#22 of 68 Old 06-07-2010, 02:33 PM

amberdcm-I'm sorry you are having to deal with these conflicting feelings at this point in your pregnancy. Hang in there!

So, I'll be 40 wks tomorrow. I've been trying to clean/do laundry this morning, hoping to get things exciting. DS seems pretty much over his cold, and I feel like I'm starting to get better, finally. Based on how I feel now, I'm guessing I have another day or two of the cold crud. So, hopefully, I'll be over it soon and can get on to much more exciting and important things!

The phone calls/messages have started coming. I guess people think I've already had the baby and just forgot to call/text/post on facebook anything about it. I try to remind everyone this could go on for another couple of weeks, hoping that calms their anxiety and keeps them occupied for awhile. Probably not, but I can hope, right?

Got to go get something to eat...maybe some cherries? And, it's time to switch the laundry load. Oh, what exciting things I've thought of to occupy my time, waiting for one of the most exciting things ever to happen! :-)

Joanna, 6 years married to DH, Mom to 3-1/2 yo DS Owen and DD Taylor, born 6/14/10 by unmedicated
#23 of 68 Old 06-07-2010, 02:42 PM

Thanks, azdaisy. I appreciate the calming vibes.

There's a "have you had the baby yet" thread on our DDC about a funny website to check out.

Just post that link on yer facebook page. =)
#24 of 68 Old 06-07-2010, 04:16 PM - Thread Starter

amberdcm, I don't know if your mom is like mine at all, but she was concerned before I had DS at home. She is very "I love the medical model" and had an epidural with all 5 of her kids (or would have but my sister came too fast). She's also much more high anxiety than many of us.

However, I thought a lot of her fears/questions/criticisms in this instance were due to lack of knowledge. We've done a LOT of research and reading and have friends who birthed at home. My mom knew nothing. So when she asked a question or something, I felt better about it if I took the time to talk her through what would happen at home in that situation - she may not know that midwives check for the cord and carry oxygen, etc.

But obviously I don't know your mom and you will have to be the one to ascertain whether she can be a calm, positive influence. FWIW, my mom ROCKED at both mine and my sister's births. I think she'll always prefer the hospital, but she was able to be calm, helpful and supportive.

#25 of 68 Old 06-07-2010, 06:43 PM

My mom is so anti-homebirth it's unbelievable. I don't really understand as a patronizing OB is pretty much the reason her first child died and she absolutely despises 99% of doctors and hospitals. She is quite open about her relief that I am 'not so crazy to have a homebirth'...and that she would 'come take me to a hospital herself if I tried to have a homebirth'....she knows I support homebirth but is quite open in her relief that I do not feel that I am a safe candidate for one given my history and home location.
She gets herself crazy over the fact that I delay and selectively vaccinate.
UGH.

Karen, homeschooling Catholic mom to 8. #9 due 6/10
#26 of 68 Old 06-07-2010, 08:54 PM

Thank you all for the kind thoughts on the last thread. I'm doing fine, just worried about my mom being ok from now on. I'm hoping she finds stuff to keep her busy and happy.
It was a very bad accident and there's a police investigation with the District Attorney involved already.

Mom to Dakota (6), Coy, (4), Max, (4), Lily (4), and Auri (June 19th 2010)!
Visit Lily's site at www.caringbridge.org/visit/lilymathis1
#27 of 68 Old 06-07-2010, 09:00 PM - Thread Starter

Kathryn, keep us posted!

So had pink CM! That is a pretty good chance of being bloody show and not just the dang spotting this time right?! Combined with low back ache for the past few hrs plus feeling the kid all IN my cervix, I'm getting uncomfortable, nervous, and on high alert!

I texted my mom about the pink mucus and my brother checked her phone. Ha ha, serves him right for reading other people's texts. Whatever, he reads my blog that kid has learned a lot about placentas! He's 20 btw.

#28 of 68 Old 06-08-2010, 05:40 AM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn View Post
Thank you all for the kind thoughts on the last thread. I'm doing fine, just worried about my mom being ok from now on. I'm hoping she finds stuff to keep her busy and happy.
It was a very bad accident and there's a police investigation with the District Attorney involved already.
Hope your mom will be okay. That's awful about the accident. Hope they figure things out quickly and that it doesn't add a lot of stress to your family, esp your poor mom.

Quote:
Kathryn, keep us posted!

So had pink CM! That is a pretty good chance of being bloody show and not just the dang spotting this time right?! Combined with low back ache for the past few hrs plus feeling the kid all IN my cervix, I'm getting uncomfortable, nervous, and on high alert!

I texted my mom about the pink mucus and my brother checked her phone. Ha ha, serves him right for reading other people's texts. Whatever, he reads my blog that kid has learned a lot about placentas! He's 20 btw.
Good luck, Burnindinner!!!

As for bloody show, I just woke up at 4:30am and had some blood...quite a bit of it, but not a scary lot or anything. I've never done this before...it was just bright red clotless blood. I've been having quite a bit more discharge lately. This morning I feel kinda crampy, like I'm about to start my period. So! I wonder how long it will be now! I have an OB appt this morning at 9:40am, and I guess I will let her try to check my cervix.

Question for you: DH is working this morning from 8am till noon. Should I let him go? Chances are, since this is my first, that I won't pop the baby out before then. Once I have the baby, he gets 10 days off of uncharged leave (freebie leave he didn't have to earn).

Ooo I am feeling a ton of pressure on my oww oww pelvis. Okay, it's coming in waves. No contractions so far. Hmm.

Well, I'm feeling sleepy again, so I guess I'll sleep for a couple more hours. Can't wait to see what my OB says! I'm so excited I'm going to be a mommy soon!!!

ETA: Oww Oww Oww. Okay, that pressure is coming in quick waves too much to sleep through. Never mind about going back to bed. What should I do? Hmm! Oww oww!! Wake up DH? He'll be getting up at 6:30am, so I guess I'll just let him sleep unless it gets real bad. Guess I should finish packing my bag now.

ETA #2: Okay, maybe those waves ARE contractions! Coming ever few minutes. OWW OWW I've never done this before. So exciting!!

Living happily and embracing adventures.
#29 of 68 Old 06-08-2010, 09:58 AM

Kathryn You and your family are in my thoughts, I am sorry about your father. Please do keep us updated!

Burnindinner & bananabee WOOHOOO for things moving along! Hoping you both are on a easy path to delivering right now!

Lotsa babies being born 'round here! A lot of fast labors; those babies want OUT! Mine never wanna come out

crampy,cranky, coughing up a lung STILL enuff said!

Thursday is the last day of school, soooo looking forward to not arguing with kids to get dressed,hair brushed etc!

I scheduled myself for massive hours over the course of the next 5 days..figured if I am not gonna go into labor may as well make money.

#30 of 68 Old 06-08-2010, 10:06 AM

yay BananaBee & Burnindinner!!! Go mamas go!!
And then send the labor vibes my way PLEASE

41 weeks today, I want to hide under a rock or something. This is my longest pregnancy. My zen is pretty much gone at this point. blah.

Kathryn I'm so sorry about your dad My mom was killed in a motorcycle accident when I was 5 and I still worry a lot about my dad when he's out riding I hope you and your family can find peace and healing soon, and that it's not too hard on your mom.

mama to August May (8/06) Liberty Kiana (7/08) and Calliope Rose (6/15/10)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page