lower back pain but no contractions - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-06-2010, 06:24 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
did anyone have labor start like this? If so, how long before? I think I am just getting anxious. I am sure its nothing but a heavy baby I wont even be 38 weeks until tomorrow so I think that is still way too early for this baby to come. Knowing the way my body is, I will go all the way to 40plus weeks lol

Faiza married and with , mama to DS (09.23.08) and with #2 (due in June 2010).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-06-2010, 06:28 PM

So with DS, I had nothing but back labor as he was posterior. The ONLY way I knew it was labor as my midwife came over in the middle of the night because it hurt so bad and tried to help me sleep. We then realized it was a pain that did have peaks to it and lo and behold, I was in labor.

BUT, I have nasty back and hip pain going on right now and know I'm not in labor. If it increases, OR if you are relaxing and realize that it tends to come and go, it could be labor. Good luck, either way!

S, mama to boy M(6/07) and baby girl R(7/10). We do all the good natural family living stuff!
Old 06-06-2010, 09:50 PM

I've been having the low dull back ache intermittently for days, just like the pain in my back when I menstruate .... God how I wish my water would just break!! Dilating, Effacing, baby dropping, losing my mucus plug, crampy period pain, tons of contractions.... it now officially means nothing to me! This baby isn't coming for 3 more weeks, I've given up all hope.

Heidi, Married to my sweetheart of 13 yrs Kristopher, Mommy of 7 yr old Kairo, Expecting our sweet little girl Penelope 6/26/2010!
Old 06-06-2010, 10:02 PM

I only have had back labors. But you can clearly tell they are contractions. When i have back pain aside from ctx it's usually due to a UTI or kidney infection.

Loving mom to 2energy.gif ,1jammin.gif , & 1dog2.gif . Surrodaughter 4/09

User Tag List