Funny website "response"... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 06-07-2010, 08:52 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thought some of you might want to keep this handy - just in case you want to send it via email after just TOO many "have you had that baby yet?" questions...

LINK

Pretty funny. For me, I just apparently can't call my Mom or sister very often anymore. Both times I did over the weekend... it was... not Hi or Hello first, but instead a panicked, "Is everything okay?"

I still have three weeks to go!!!!

Lis ~ Married to my favorite boy partners.gif and raising "our" three ~
DS 14 (hisjammin.gif ~ DD 9 (mineloveeyes.gif ~ toddlerDS 2! (ours) bouncy.gif

#2 of 4 Old 06-07-2010, 09:20 AM

Every time my dad texts he asks if I've had the baby. I'm 39 weeks today. My friends will email and ask if I'm in labor. PEOPLE WHO ARE LABOR SUPPORT. Today I am in a very bad mood. I just want to be like, oh yeah I popped that kid out last week and forgot to tell you.

Lay OFF. You are messing with my peaceful place. Trust me, no one is as impatient as I am.

Mama to Nov '08 and June '10
#3 of 4 Old 06-07-2010, 02:11 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
I fudged my due date by about 10 days, hopefully that'll keep the annoying phone calls away. Then again, I fudged it for the last 2 pregnancies also so you'd think my family would be picking up on that by now!

I'm keeping that website handy though, just in case I need to share it on Facebook.

Chaotic uc.jpg homeschool.gif mama to 5 plus a bonus one on the way.  stork-suprise.gif

chicken3.gif

#4 of 4 Old 06-07-2010, 02:37 PM

lisko15--I love it!

I think people (family, friends, etc.) are starting to think I had the baby but didn't bother to tell anyone about it. Believe me, when this little one arrives, I will be shouting it from the rooftops. Until then, I'm kind of hibernating. Anytime anyone contacts me, I try to remind them that even though I will be 40 wks tomorrow, this could go on for up to two more weeks. We'll see if that has any effect or not...I'm guessing not. ;-)

I try to remain calm, but seriously, did you really think I was going to forget to tell you???

Joanna, 6 years married to DH, Mom to 3-1/2 yo DS Owen and DD Taylor, born 6/14/10 by unmedicated

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page