I want this to happen tonight! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 06-15-2010, 11:40 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
o.k., I'm fully effaced and at a 4. The Doctor said that if I get regular contractions and go in he will not send me home. Please please, let it happen tonight!

Heidi, Married to my sweetheart of 13 yrs Kristopher, Mommy of 7 yr old Kairo, Expecting our sweet little girl Penelope 6/26/2010!
#2 of 10 Old 06-15-2010, 11:59 PM

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Good luck!!!

Living happily and loving it!
#3 of 10 Old 06-16-2010, 12:04 AM

Good luck! I hope to go tonight, too. This week I went from 1cm and no effacement to 2-3cm and 50%. My OB also said she dropped way down and her head is down there pretty good now. I just did 15 minutes of step aerobics and I'm trying to figure out other ways to put pressure on my cervix and convince my body to go. If I don't go in tonight, my dh goes back to work tomorrow (3 days on, 3 days off is his schedule) and my aim is to not have to deal with all 3 kids alone.

Tiffany, loving wife to Matt, Mommy to Samantha (10/99), Tevin (8/04), Cadence (6/08) and babymooning with our sweet little Lauren 6/24/10
#4 of 10 Old 06-16-2010, 12:09 AM

Let it be tonight!!!

mama to 4 kiddos, wife to one awesome man!  DH of 13yrs, DS 5/01,dd 5/05, DS 3/08, DS 6/10
#5 of 10 Old 06-16-2010, 01:47 AM

I went for acupuncture today and I feel bruised and battered but not in labour. This has to come soon...
#6 of 10 Old 06-16-2010, 09:08 AM

I'm with all of you! I've had tons of cramping, pressure, etc...I've walked, had sex, ate pineapple, all of it....and yet, I remain the same day after day. Oh well-I'm hoping I'm just putting the girlie in good position to come when she's ready. I've a little zen left, but it is evaporating quickly

Mama to Noah and Sophie and Stella 7/4/ 2010
#7 of 10 Old 06-16-2010, 01:55 PM - Thread Starter

Things never happen when I want them to But! I did have blood in my CM last night! I've never had bloody show before, it made me so excited. This morning we did the deed too .... the last few times I did this it made me contract consistently and painfully for at least six hours after so I hope it gets me over the 4 cm so I can get this party started!

Heidi, Married to my sweetheart of 13 yrs Kristopher, Mommy of 7 yr old Kairo, Expecting our sweet little girl Penelope 6/26/2010!
#8 of 10 Old 06-16-2010, 01:59 PM - Thread Starter

Tiffnoondle! Thanks for making me feel less guilty. I want this baby to happen now because if its after today things get really complicated. We will be out a sitter because the grandparents are going to a reunion and we are sending our son off to California on Saturday to stay with my sister, I've got to be here to finish getting him packed!

#9 of 10 Old 06-16-2010, 02:26 PM

Heidi, I'd be doing a happy dance if I were you!!! I think the show is a great sign, particularly since you were dilated/effaced so much already! I usually have a baby within a day or so when I see mine! My due date is Friday and I'm ready anytime!! :P Now baby has to want to come out!!

Cindy, loving wife of 15 years
homeschooling mama to 4 wonderful girls, and 1 boy!  praying for #6, sch, due 4/14/2013!

#10 of 10 Old 06-17-2010, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah's mommy View Post
I'm with all of you! I've had tons of cramping, pressure, etc...I've walked, had sex, ate pineapple, all of it....and yet, I remain the same day after day.
Yeah, me too. I've tried it all too, had a lot of cramping and even had some irregular contractions yesterday, but no baby yet. (sigh)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page