Really bad pelvic pain :( - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-22-2010, 01:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I've had this pain for a while now but it was usually only here and there. Yesterday I did a little shopping trip with my sister, were talking about 30 minutes of easy going meandering around a thrift store and I've been in agony ever since. Every step I take causes me pain and its really bad if I have to lift my feet up for anything. It takes me a good few minutes to talk myself into lifting my feet out of the car or to get my undies and pants on because I know its going to hurt really bad. My due date is Saturday and at this point I am just wanting it to be over because life is just miserable like this.

Heidi, Married to my sweetheart of 13 yrs Kristopher, Mommy of 7 yr old Kairo, Expecting our sweet little girl Penelope 6/26/2010!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2010, 03:02 PM

DDCC - I have SPD so I feel like that ALL the time. Have you taken a nice warm bath? That helps me some.

Artist, photographer, stay-at-home-mom and Marine wife. Mom to 4; a boy and three little girls.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:13 PM

I feel ya. Going to the chiro helps me, but it's out of the budget lately so I haven't been in a few months.

Try this. Lay on the bed or couch. Have someone gently push your knees together while you try and push them apart. Then switch directions. It seems to help some.

I am 41 weeks today and this is the main reason I am so anxious to have this baby. I'm sick of this pubic pain and actually really look forward to labor!

User Tag List