Mothering Forum banner

This DDC will be closing.

3K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  slsurface 
#1 ·
Hey ladies, it's that time. This DDC is closing.

We wish you all the best and hope you'll continue to find support and friendship on MotheringDotCommunity

This Due Date Club will be archived and closed to posting in 48 hours. You will still be able to access the pages and reminisce about your pregnancies and births , but you will no longer be able to post to the forum.

Love, health and happiness to you and your growing families.

Regards,

Adina

#2 ·
Wow. This makes me kind of sad!

I've loved this group! Thanks to all of you for all your wonderful advice and support over the past year!
Good luck to all of you and your lovely children - and hope to "see" you on the other boards!

I check into breastfeeding, cosleeping, case against circ now and then ..

Cheerio!

#3 ·
It's been a privilege and a delight to have shared my journey to motherhood with you all. I benefited enormously from your advice, your stories, your wisdom and humor and hope to bump into every one on other forums. I check into Life With a Babe and Breastfeeding fairly often.

I wish all of you and your little ones the absolute best!

#7 ·
It makes me so sad to think this chapter in my life has ended. I had a beautiful pregnancy and loved sharing with you all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.