Who else is lurking but hopeful? Anyone waiting to POAS? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-30-2009, 03:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'll out myself first--we were trying-not trying this month, so no charts, no checking, no timed anything, so we will see. I was VERY ambivalent for the first part of the month, but now I think what will be will be, and I get a little more hopeful everytime my mouse *accidentally* lands here. I think I'll test for the first time on Sunday, but that would be ridiculously early, and will need to check again on the 5/6. Of course, I've already googled dates, and I would land in mid-July.

Who else is hopeful about getting to join this group?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2009, 07:07 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
good luck!
Old 10-30-2009, 07:11 PM

Are you sure it's too early to test? My EDD is July 13th, based on O date, and I got a BFP this morning...I'm not sure what you mean by "mid July" but you might be able to poas now.

Or, um, maybe you aren't as obsessed with poas as I am.

Good luck!
Old 10-30-2009, 07:59 PM - Thread Starter

My estimate would be July 15, with conception being on the 19th or 21st. I want to wait until 10 dpo as I am pretty sure I will end up doing a dollar store test a day :P No symptoms as of yet though, so probably a "no," but that's okay too.

I went to 42 weeks + 1 or 2 days, and this time I am not giving out the exact due date to anyone (well other than DH and you lovely ladies who tend to get such things), as I do not want to hear "OMG! You are SOOOO late." And I don't want to psych myself out. So if this is the month, I will simply tell myself, "You will have a baby by the first few days of August."
Old 10-30-2009, 08:07 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellebelle View Post
Are you sure it's too early to test? My EDD is July 13th, based on O date, and I got a BFP this morning...I'm not sure what you mean by "mid July" but you might be able to poas now.

Or, um, maybe you aren't as obsessed with poas as I am.

Good luck!

All it took was a gentle nudge from you. I realized it had been several hours since I peed, so I did a test when I went, and it was negative, but I'll retest on Monday or Tuesday now with a FMU
Old 10-31-2009, 01:11 AM

Okay, I'll admit I'm kind of lurking around here too... I'm thinking I might buy a cheapo test tomorrow morning after work. I don't even have my cycles back yet, but my reason for suspicion is the fact that my arm and chest veins are all very very blue and prominent. Kind of an obscure sign, but this was my very first sign with both DD and DS (who is only 5 mos old ). With DS, that was really my only first trimester sign, other than fatigue and food weirdness.

I'm probably just freaking myself out over nothing, but I'll test Sunday morning just to shut my obsessing mind up.

wavybrains, maybe you'll get a + with your next test!

“War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.”
― George Orwell, 1984

User Tag List