Hi Mamas! Just wanted to introduce myself... - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-18-2010, 01:47 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am joyfully introducing myself after weeks of just hangin' out. Ive been waiting for the good ol end of the first trimester and here I am! this is my 5th pregnancy, and I have one daughter, 22 months. (I had 3 previous m/c, 3 singletons, 1 twins) and now am expecting baby #2 this July! Ive heard the heartbeat, and had an early US due to dating and making sure everything is looking good. Ive been feeling this baby moving around for a couple weeks already, which is such a sweet sweet reminder of a strong, healthy little one! I am planning a VBAC, after a non-emergency homebirth transfer, and a c/s after 45 hours of a drug free labor. My daughter was posterior with a nuchel cord, and was having some pretty extreme heart decels. She came out perfect anyway, and thankfully I had a decent experience at the hospital, depsite the fact that it was EVERYTHING BUT what I wanted for her birth. Anyway, I look forward to participating in the boards, and wish you all a wonderful pregnancy and birth!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2010, 01:59 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Welcome and congratulations!

wash.gif  Me  + bikenew.gif Dh =  broc1.gif  Dd1(9 yrs) + hearts.gif  Dd2(6 yrs) and blowkiss.gif Ds(3.5 yrs)

User Tag List