Mothering Forum banner

Hi Mamas! Just wanted to introduce myself...

310 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Surfacing 
#1 ·
I am joyfully introducing myself after weeks of just hangin' out.
Ive been waiting for the good ol end of the first trimester and here I am! this is my 5th pregnancy, and I have one daughter, 22 months. (I had 3 previous m/c, 3 singletons, 1 twins) and now am expecting baby #2 this July! Ive heard the heartbeat, and had an early US due to dating and making sure everything is looking good. Ive been feeling this baby moving around for a couple weeks already, which is such a sweet sweet reminder of a strong, healthy little one! I am planning a VBAC, after a non-emergency homebirth transfer, and a c/s after 45 hours of a drug free labor. My daughter was posterior with a nuchel cord, and was having some pretty extreme heart decels. She came out perfect anyway, and thankfully I had a decent experience at the hospital, depsite the fact that it was EVERYTHING BUT what I wanted for her birth. Anyway, I look forward to participating in the boards, and wish you all a wonderful pregnancy and birth!!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.