Mothering Forum banner

Spotlight help, anyone??

463 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  evjolin 
#1 ·
Hey! I am getting a little overwhelmed with stuff at home right now, we were just asked to help coach both kids' baseball teams and homework is crazy etc...on top of that my internet keeps screwing up...so I avoid the computer.

Anyway, can someone help me with the spotlight thread?

I will still try to post, but if you see that I don't can you do it for me? I feel like people are getting screwed out of their thread because I am busy. Not fair!

If anyone could help me pick up the slack I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm sorry you're so busy! I would really help if I thought I could...right now my only internet connection is shoddy at best- we're having to wait for them to install this new fiber optic system in our neighbourhood and I've been kind of using someone's unsecured network that I found...

BUT whenever I'm on I'll try to look and see if there is a spotlight that should be up but isn't! I hope someone else can volunteer that can help out more regularly- it is a lot of work for little old you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.