Anybody else have a breech baby right now? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 43 Old 05-30-2010, 11:21 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoBabyMaker View Post
Natanya- My midwife is planning to give me that at my next appt. if LO hasn't turned yet. It's nice to hear about it from someone else.

I *sort of* feel like baby has moved again but I can't really tell for sure. I never feel like I am very sure about my belly mapping. Usually when I start to feel sure baby will move to some other off position. We have a doula coming on Wednesday to do a birth class- Do you think that maybe she would be able to tell?
I have felt hundreds of women's bellys, and still have a hard time figuring out my own belly. The best way to tell is to make a "C" with your hand...find what you think is either the butt or the head...then gently rock it back and forth...if the whole baby moves...thats the butt...if just the part you are holding is rocking back and forth, then its most likely the head.
Good luck...pulsatilla really works. also try putting something cold on the top part of your belly...baby will try to scoot away from it and head south. Its worth a try.
#32 of 43 Old 05-31-2010, 09:58 AM

I am going to get the homeopathy Pulsatilla 200C today , take 3 pellets before bed for 2 nights . If baby doesn't flip, stop. Tomorrow I have an acupuncture appointment. Really hoping baby will flip soon!

Canadian mom of Myron born in Japan, March 2007. Our second son born at home, wonderful HBAC in July 2010. I am a jeweller, I love creating things!

1***5****10****15****20****25****30****35**coolshine.gif*40****45, Due June 10th, 2014

#33 of 43 Old 05-31-2010, 01:32 PM

I'm not sure........I think this baby is transverse but that is totally a guess. I'm seeing my new care provider in a week and a half and I'm going to see if she can venture a guess about baby's position.

Lana: Mama to Mya Oct/2007 and Ainsley July/2010
#34 of 43 Old 06-01-2010, 01:24 AM - Thread Starter

You know when you're just chillin' in your living room, watching Food Network while laying upside down on your ironing board with a rice pack on the bottom of your belly and ice on the upper part? Then you start you wonder if you've completely lost your mind.

Yeah......

Becky- Wife to DH, Mama to "Nani" (July '08) "Coco" (July '10) and expecting one very wiggly baby boy in May 2013!

#35 of 43 Old 06-01-2010, 03:56 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
You know when you're just chillin' in your living room, watching Food Network while laying upside down on your ironing board with a rice pack on the bottom of your belly and ice on the upper part? Then you start you wonder if you've completely lost your mind.

Yeah......

That's just one more thing you can tell baby..."Mama loves you so much, she did this crazy thing...."

Me dreads.gif 32, loving him fuzmalesling.gif33, more each day. Rad boy, jog.gif 7/12/10 & Cool gal baby.gif  4/28/13

I'm a biracial, atheist, humanist, pacifist, anarchist, bibliophile, and educator. Rainbow.gifgd.gifwinner.jpgnocirc.gif

#36 of 43 Old 06-01-2010, 11:08 AM

Quote:

Yeah......
I did that yesterday!
My guy had been in a great head down position since 22 weeks or so...till all this bedrest....Yesterday I awoke to a very breach baby. By evening I was doing inversions with cold and heat packs. He is head down again but sollidly sunnyside-up Not the most comfortable position, but fun to play with his little knees.

DH&Me  Christ follower, homeschooler, gardener, (insert lots of additional crunchiness here) chicken mama, & occasionally blogger. intactlact.gifMama of  boys 9,7,3.5,&11months....& SURPRISE jaw2.gif  expecting a BOY in November!  7 sweet-babes gone too soon.

#37 of 43 Old 06-01-2010, 11:15 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:

Yeah......

wash.gif  Me  + bikenew.gif Dh =  broc1.gif  Dd1(9 yrs) + hearts.gif  Dd2(6 yrs) and blowkiss.gif Ds(3.5 yrs)
#38 of 43 Old 06-01-2010, 08:01 PM

I'm here chillin' with the ice packs too. No Food Network though. I hate food. I am so sick of eating 5 times a day. Nothing is appetizing any more. I've been watching West Wing reruns for my political fix. And crocheting. Ooo - you wanna see what I made? http://www.flickr.com/photos/allthen...7620101900194/
I started out making soakers but I got bored. Almost done with the second octopus.

No inversions for me - I passed out last time I tried. Had my first chiropractor appt. today for Webster. Lots of movement since then but I don't think they've flipped. But really, who the hell knows? With 8 limbs kicking me and 4 hard round objects in there (heads and bums) it's really anyone's guess as to where they are. Ultrasound is on Friday.

Wishing us all flippy babies!!!!!

DH and I are expecting twins July 15. Holy crap wish us luck.
#39 of 43 Old 06-01-2010, 08:57 PM - Thread Starter

That octopus is SO cute! I love it!

Becky- Wife to DH, Mama to "Nani" (July '08) "Coco" (July '10) and expecting one very wiggly baby boy in May 2013!

#40 of 43 Old 06-02-2010, 02:47 PM

Love the octopus too. make me one...I'll pay!!!
#41 of 43 Old 06-02-2010, 07:02 PM

That is the cutest octopus!!!

And my baby is heads down now. Hopefully it'll stay that way, but I don't think it's fully committed yet. I'm just pleased it's spending the majority of time vertex now.

Sending heads down vibes out to the rest!!!

me dh ds1 (11/04) ds2 (7/10) and
#42 of 43 Old 06-02-2010, 08:12 PM

This babe was head down from at least 28 weeks on.

Until 2 days ago. ARGH!

Going to the chiro tomorrow, hope it will help convince him to flip back around.

Me (36), my DH (37), our DD (12/07), and our new DS (7/7/10)
#43 of 43 Old 06-02-2010, 09:58 PM

According to yesterdays ultrasound he is Frank Breech still. I could see his little legs all flipped up. I'm not going to lie, it was cute. But I am sure that cuteness is going to wear off and he is going to need to flip! I am only 32 weeks, when should I start to persuade him to flip if your alls opinions? I'm afraid to do it to soon and then he flips back and refuses to budge. I am not afraid to deliver breech (I think its a variation of normal) but providing how this pregnancy has been progressing lately I wont be UCing and it will ultimately be up to the Dr if he will let me or not.

ETA~ I love the octopus, so cute!!!!

A wife to A, unschoolen mom to C (7), T (3) & little A (9 months).
Hey Nena, I know you are creepen on me. privateeyes.gif  Get a life. 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page