which RRL tea? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-29-2010, 12:19 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
I've been drinking a RRL pregnancy blend tea I got from an herbal online store. It's loose leaf and I brew it at night and drink it cold the next day with a little agave nectar. I like it well enough but am looking for something new ... any recommendations? I liked the TM tea, but it's too expensive.

Also - can I keep drinking it after giving birth/while breastfeeding?

Loving mama to Aden (8/5/2010) and DSD (15).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2010, 01:38 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I mix loose RRL with nettle leaf add some honey and drink it cold as well. Yogi tea makes a bag called "mother to be" that has RRL, nettle, peppermint, and dandelion, I like the taste, a bit more expensive than buying loose though. And yes you can drink RRL while nursing, the nutrients it provides are great for milk production.

Proud mama to beautiful Ophelia 7.29.10
Old 05-29-2010, 02:29 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I picked a huge bunch of raspberry and nettle leaves last summer from our property, so I mostly use that. But I was also gifted tea bags from earth mama angel baby organics. It's their 'third trimester tea' and I really like it. I tend to make a bag of it and supplement with the stuff I harvested. Makes nice strong tea.

SAHM to DD 03/08 & DD 06/10 made with love with my DP

Tags
Earth Mama Body Butter 8oz , Earth Mama Body Butter 4oz , Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Nipple Butter 2 Fl Oz 60 Ml , Earth Mama Angel Baby Labor Ease Massage Oil 30 Ml Oil , Earth Mama Angel Baby Postpartum Recovery Bath Herbs , Earth Mama Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm 2 Fl Oz 60 Ml , Earth Mama Angel Baby C Mama Healing Salve , Earth Mama Angel Baby Organics , Earth Mama Angel Baby
User Tag List