We'll be popping like popcorn in here soon! - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 37 Old 06-19-2010, 08:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oooo, pick me, pick me! I am DONE with this pregnancy, and even though I've had a few nights of good sleep this week, I'm sick of everything else...

Every night I go to bed with such high hopes for labour starting, and every morning I wake up (of course, after at least three trips to the bathroom overnight) after a restful and good night, disappointed! Ahhh, only a pregnant woman would find the dark cloud in a sunny sky.

I get so excited when I feel crampy...anyone else?

A + J = Miriam (November 2006) and Raymond (June 2010)
#32 of 37 Old 06-20-2010, 01:15 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMandM View Post
I'm moving too!

Oh, and we are planning a homebirth, so I HAVE to get the apartment situated ASAP!
We're planning a homebirth, too. I told DP let's just shove everything in the garage, clean the place (don't want no staph around here!), and set up our beds. I will be pretty content with that. As long as I have my kitchen! And about a week's worth of clothes.

We have to buy and install a refrigerator and a washer and dryer, too. And we just found out that the hot water heater needs replaced, but hopefully our realtors are dealing with that and we'll have hot water when we move in. I hope! Coz otherwise I bought that birth tub liner for no reason!

So yeah . . . definitely hoping to be more toward the END of July since we have so many loose ends to tie up here.

I am sending you "ready" mommas some GO BABY! energy! I can't wait to read those birth stories!

Happy and in love with my family!
#33 of 37 Old 06-20-2010, 02:52 AM

Well, my EDD is July 4th (Firecracker Baby!).... but I've been having SO.MANY.CONTRACTIONS the last few days I can't really believe I'll still be pregnant more than a few days (or at most a week!). I had originally predicted the 26th because of the Full Moon & Lunar Eclipse.... but it may be sooner than that!

And I think I'm ready for Baby D to come into my arms soon!

Happily-married, bfinfant.gifing, cd.gifing mother-of-FIVE (G18, G16, B9, B2, Bnb) Supermom!
#34 of 37 Old 06-20-2010, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craft_media_hero View Post
And we just found out that the hot water heater needs replaced, but hopefully our realtors are dealing with that and we'll have hot water when we move in. I hope!
ACK, that was me during my last pregnancy! Ours broke completely a few days before DD was born, and we had to "shower" by crouching in the tub with a variety of pots and jugs of hot boiled water. NOT fun while 9 months pregnant! It finally got replaced right as I was in labour, and it was finished in just enough time for me to hop in the shower right after my water broke all over the living room and we headed to the hospital! Good times.

I hope you all get your loose ends tied up. We just moved at the end of May, and are finally settled (more or less) which is why I am so ready to have this baby...the house is as organized as it will ever be!

A + J = Miriam (November 2006) and Raymond (June 2010)
#35 of 37 Old 07-01-2010, 01:18 PM

In December when my doc first told me that the little bean on the ultrasound screen would be arriving in July it seemed so far away. The first few months really dragged, but now it all seems like a blur. I can't believe that I will be holding my firstborn in a few days!

- EDD 7/29
#36 of 37 Old 07-01-2010, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving1 View Post
In December when my doc first told me that the little bean on the ultrasound screen would be arriving in July it seemed so far away. The first few months really dragged, but now it all seems like a blur. I can't believe that I will be holding my firstborn in a few days!
That's exactly how I feel. This pregnancy went by fast...I think with my other two to take care of, everything just happened without me quite realizing it. I'm due the 12th...having a lot of pressure and pains and the baby has definitely dropped low. I'm ready...I feel ready. I was late with my first two, but just don't want to deal with that this time. Just not this saturday...my midwife will be away 1 day my whole pregnancy and it's this Sat. So just stay in till then at least!!!

homeschooling, breastfeeding, cosleeping mama to ds1(7), ds2(3) and dd(3 months)
#37 of 37 Old 07-05-2010, 02:45 PM - Thread Starter

I think I'm getting close, mommas!

The babe is engaged in my pelvis, and last night it moved from where it's been hanging out on the left side to a more central location which is nice coz my back feels better now. Some pinchy sensations and just "different" movements and stuff. More intense and frequent BHs.

Yesterday and the day before I felt like I was about to spill over any minute. I've been nesting somethin FIERCE! And when I work hard like that on my feet, I can feel the imminence of the birth.

I think we could make it pop any second if we just had sex and went for a walk but I want this baby to come on it's own time and PLUS we're still moving on Wednesday. Sooo . . . I'm trying to hang on, but I feel like it's getting really close here

Happy and in love with my family!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page