Forum Jump: 

#1 of 129 Old 07-04-2010, 09:29 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Last week's thread:
http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1238110

Evabea - welcome!

Terrilein - wow, I don't even know how your pinky could burst....?! Sounds really uncomfortable.

Is anybody else a freaking carbohydrate monster right now? This past week has been OUT OF CONTROL. Like unbelievable. Honestly, it could also be from my med increase. But seriously, I need to get control of myself. Yesterday: two donuts, two slices of apple pie with ice cream. And an ice cream cone earlier. Disgusting!!!! (This morning of course I had a slice of leftover pie for breakfast.) UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Happy Sunday morning everyone... I wonder who amongst us will have babies this week?

wash.gif  Me  + bikenew.gif Dh =  broc1.gif  Dd1(9 yrs) + hearts.gif  Dd2(6 yrs) and blowkiss.gif Ds(3.5 yrs)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 129 Old 07-04-2010, 09:45 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh, I think I need to set the facts straight: my pinky did NOT burst. But I really, REALLY thought it did. I heard it. I was covered in water/sweat. And my pinky felt wierd. The feeling was as if a huge watery blister had popped open. I guess I must have just slept on my hand (and thus pinky) making it swell up, then heard something else in my sleep that resembled the popping, and being covered in sweat anyways . . . my mind must have just taken these things and put this ludicrous idea in my head. Popping pinkies.

ETA: Oh, yeah, and bring on the carbs!!! My protein hunger from the last 2 weeks seems gone. I want carbs and olives and pinkles.

hide.gif Me 41, single mom to modifiedartist.gifdd 4/2001 and demon.gif ds 7/17/2010

#3 of 129 Old 07-04-2010, 10:43 AM

Terrilien, Yikes! That sounds painful!

Evabea, I know I have hear women talk about their babies being so low before but every time it shocks me. I am carrying this little one much lower than DD and yet she is still much higher in my pelvis.

Surfacing, Can I come to your house? Apple pie sounds yummy! I think I ate a half a loaf of bread yesterday among other things. It was a very small loaf but still, oops.

I FINALLY picked up some EPO last night and am hoping that it will help get things ready. Now if this baby would just settle in. She is still to the right!

[insert whining here] My hips are KILLING me! I have also been having loose bowel movements several times a day for over a week so my bum is sore. TMI I know but ouchy!

What is everyone doing for the 4th? I think we are going to a friends tonight for dinner. Just low key, they are the kind of friends that I consider family. He does beautiful wood working and said that he made us something! I have no idea what it is but I am excited to find out.

Becky- Wife to DH, Mama to "Nani" (July '08) "Coco" (July '10) and expecting one very wiggly baby boy in May 2013!

#4 of 129 Old 07-04-2010, 11:27 AM - Thread Starter

Terrilein - oh, okay I get it. Phew!!!!!!!

CoBabyMaker - the EPO vaginally inserted seems to have gotten things moving here some - have been losing my mucous plug over the past two days. But no bloody show. Some cramping. Your baby being off to the right - hmm. Have your MWs talked to you about repositioning techniques? Have you tried anything on the http://www.spinningbabies.com website?

Happy Fourth of July to our American friends!

wash.gif  Me  + bikenew.gif Dh =  broc1.gif  Dd1(9 yrs) + hearts.gif  Dd2(6 yrs) and blowkiss.gif Ds(3.5 yrs)
#5 of 129 Old 07-04-2010, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Your baby being off to the right - hmm. Have your MWs talked to you about repositioning techniques? Have you tried anything on the http://www.spinningbabies.com website?
Yes, DD was OP so I have been working on positioning alot! I just have stubborn babies I guess.

Becky- Wife to DH, Mama to "Nani" (July '08) "Coco" (July '10) and expecting one very wiggly baby boy in May 2013!

#6 of 129 Old 07-04-2010, 11:47 AM

Yeah for us awaiting our babies!!

I had a nice day yesterday, the highlight was going to the pool for the first time this summer! It was how every summer day should be spent!!

My belly is so cute and round, still so out and ballish and solid. Last pregnancy so trying to enjoy this big part at the end!

I don't want carbs. All I want is salad as they're tasty and aren't too filling- I feel so full all the time. Good spinach and greens and beets and carrots and cukes and goat cheese and hazelnuts and homemade dressing. Yum! Had my first summer corn last night and it was amazing!

Hoping for more cramping and contractions for everyone!

JENNY, 38~ preschool teacher, birth activist, sun worshiper, singer, married for 17 years and mom to

Karan 15, Fiona 12, Bodhi 10, Bjorn 6, Devon 3, and Robin Taylor born January 16th!

#7 of 129 Old 07-04-2010, 12:01 PM

I thought I'd be having a 4th of July baby last night. Things were going good for about 3 hrs and then stopped. Dead in it's tracks. I'm ok I didn't want another baby with a holiday birth day. We have a X-Mas already. But I am bummed, for the first time I'm having this fake stuff

Aimee Blessed Momma to 4 amazing boys, P ~ 9 H ~ 7 J ~ 4 and B ~ 1.  Happily married to D Living my almost dream life on an urban homestead, hoping for our forever land to find us soon!

#8 of 129 Old 07-04-2010, 12:25 PM

Awww mama it isn't fake, think of it as making the final descent much easier

Right? Tell me I'm right? Please?

GOOD moms let their kids lick the beaters. GREAT moms turn off the mixer first!
Humanist Woman Wife , & Friend Plus Mama to 6 (3 mos, 2, 9, 13, 17, 20)
#9 of 129 Old 07-04-2010, 01:44 PM

Surfacing, I'm not a carb monster, but I am *hungry* all the time now. Even though I'd been carrying super-high, I never did have that inability to eat more than a little bit at once, but now it's just constant. I woke up at 2 a.m. to pee, couldn't fall back asleep, came downstairs and ate some leftover kale/white bean/turkey sausage/brown rice stuff.

I'm super-waddly now; my husband's marching in a parade today for a local politician. Normally, I'd be happy to march, but I am not even going (it's 85 degrees and humid today...and for once, nobody is upset I'm not helping!). So, I will be going to the baby store to get a bassinet or Moses basket (I found out our hand-me-down one was recalled almost a decade ago and repair kits aren't available anymore). I'm still not intending to full-time co-sleep (though who knows what will happen in practice?), so I would like the option to keep him nearby but in a separate space.

I don't want a 4th of July baby, though...friends of ours decided that we'd have to name him "America F*** Yeah!" if we did, which means that would be his nickname forever (at least with these people). Plus we have too much to do yet. NEXT weekend would be ideal.

In semi-off-topic news, from the Department of Bad Timing, my husband's ex has asked us to take in her cat. The cat's 12 years old or so, so was "their" cat for awhile, and is now one of my stepdaughter's cats. The cat's apparently been pooping on the floor for awhile, and her small apartment can't handle it. We haven't had a chance to ask whether there's been a medical issue identified (we got this in an e-mail this morning), so we don't even know if it's behavioral or medical or what (which will obviously influence our decision--if he's very ill and taking him in would just prolong the inevitable, we won't). If it was anyone else, I'd say no (bad timing for a new pet, first and foremost--I'm not reluctant to be "mean" about stuff like that if I have to be) but if it's a choice between us taking the cat and my stepdaughter losing her pet, well, I guess we'll do what we have to do.

And from the Department of Excellent Timing, as of my husband's birthday this month, we will have a much better financial cushion than we did the day before (as a small but significant-to-us-right-now inheritance will get transferred from a trust to his bank account per the trust instrument). I still want to pretend it doesn't exist, but between it and the money we'd already saved up for my maternity leave, it does let us breathe a little (much) easier until I find another job.

ProtoLawyer (the now-actual lawyer, this isn't legal advice,  please don't take legal advice from some anonymous yahoo on the Internet)
Spouse (the political geek) * Stepdaughter (the artist) * and introducing...the Baby (um, he's a baby? He likes shiny things).
#10 of 129 Old 07-04-2010, 02:19 PM

Proto - just wanted to say don't take in the cat!!! You're going to have enough to deal here with and a cat with whatever issues coming along right when you're expecting is going to be so much more than any of you are going to be able to handle. Don't do this to yourself. Really. Trust me.

hide.gif Me 41, single mom to modifiedartist.gifdd 4/2001 and demon.gif ds 7/17/2010

#11 of 129 Old 07-04-2010, 02:22 PM

#12 of 129 Old 07-04-2010, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfacing View Post
Last week's thread:
http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?t=1238110
Is anybody else a freaking carbohydrate monster right now? This past week has been OUT OF CONTROL.
Not sure if it's coincidence or great timing, I'd pre-ordered a slew of things from a bakery and picked them up Friday. Mostly to freeze for later, but I saved out a few bagels, whole wheat challah, chocolate-spelt bread. Plus I'd already made brownies. I need a serious intervention to force me back to veggies, fruit, proteins!
#13 of 129 Old 07-04-2010, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrilein View Post
Proto - just wanted to say don't take in the cat!!! You're going to have enough to deal here with and a cat with whatever issues coming along right when you're expecting is going to be so much more than any of you are going to be able to handle. Don't do this to yourself. Really. Trust me.
I've dealt with it before, in my husband's now-late cat (she had multiple health issues for the last year of her life), and it's really not a big deal to me. Apparently (upon follow-up), he's not leaving presents everywhere, just in the hallway outside the bathroom where the litterbox is kept, and he's peeing fine, just not pooping in the box...no medical diagnosis (which we're insisting on, at our expense if necessary)...my husband says he's been a loner all his life and will spend most of the time in the window or under the bed anyway (which has also been my experience, the few times I've met this cat...he's out of sight). I think my husband quietly wants the cat, too, as it was "his" for a few years.

Unfortunately, we found out my stepdaughter is aware that her mom asked us to take the cat in (I think it may have been her idea, actually--"maybe Daddy can take him so we don't have to give him to the Humane Society")--so if we say no, we may be (in her eyes) causing this loss, just as we're bringing the brother she's at best ambivalent about in. I don't want the two to be associated; she's having a hard enough time adjusting as it is.

I guess I'm seeing this as my stepdaughter's pet rather than as her mom's. We've always agreed that if for some reason (which we assumed would be a housing issue, i.e. Mom had to move to a place that didn't allow cats), my stepdaughter couldn't keep her cats at her mom's place (she has one that is considered hers because they got it for her fourth birthday, and then this one) we'd take them in but we wouldn't get new ones for a good while. We just didn't expect this to happen NOW.

Sigh.

ProtoLawyer (the now-actual lawyer, this isn't legal advice,  please don't take legal advice from some anonymous yahoo on the Internet)
Spouse (the political geek) * Stepdaughter (the artist) * and introducing...the Baby (um, he's a baby? He likes shiny things).
#14 of 129 Old 07-04-2010, 02:54 PM

and cat poop can give you toxoplasmosis. Sounds like she just thought of this now. You really don't want a cat that craps everywhere once you have a crawling/toddling baby either!!
#15 of 129 Old 07-04-2010, 02:58 PM

looks like we posted at the same time. Sounds like you know what you are doing.
#16 of 129 Old 07-04-2010, 03:14 PM

Ugh, Proto. I still wouldn't want to deal with it. How's the cat going to react when it moves in? Where else is it going to poop? And when the baby arrives? This poor cat is going to be so neurotic . . . I'd rather take your DSD's ire that risk having a cat turn my home into a poop salon.

#17 of 129 Old 07-04-2010, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by majazama View Post
looks like we posted at the same time. Sounds like you know what you are doing.
Thanks. I'm not worried about toxoplasmosis, as I've had previous long-term exposure to indoor and outdoor cats (and my husband assures me he'd be the one cleaning up after him--I trust him to keep that promise, since he did so almost exclusively with his cat).

One thing I didn't mention right now: His ex-wife is going through a lot of mental health issues (she took a voluntary demotion at work, within the last two weeks or so, with resulting loss of pay, because of some extremely stressful things that recently occurred in her more senior role--she had gotten to the point she was afraid of hurting herself to avoid having to work and her psychiatrist agreed that shifts in meds and jobs would help); I suspect this is just one more thing she needs to take care of to stay sane. I don't think the timing is deliberate, and I do think this is a last resort (there are a lot of things I can say about my husband's ex, but she is fundamentally a decent person and not the type of person to shove off responsibility or ditch a pet of 12 years simply for convenience or for revenge or whatever). I *do* want my stepdaughter to have stability over there (and here), even if it's inconvenient for us.

#18 of 129 Old 07-04-2010, 03:33 PM

Well, that certainly puts things into perspective. Have you talked with your DSD about the cat switching homes? I mean, I wouldn't want to disappoint her, but I wouldn't want to get her hopes up too much, know what I mean? I guess what I mean is if you've had a good "let's wait and see talk" to let her know you'd be happy to take in the cat, but also let her know that you can't accept all the cat's issues unconditionally? Either way, it's a tough situation you've got there, Proto.

#19 of 129 Old 07-04-2010, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrilein View Post
Well, that certainly puts things into perspective. Have you talked with your DSD about the cat switching homes? I mean, I wouldn't want to disappoint her, but I wouldn't want to get her hopes up too much, know what I mean? I guess what I mean is if you've had a good "let's wait and see talk" to let her know you'd be happy to take in the cat, but also let her know that you can't accept all the cat's issues unconditionally? Either way, it's a tough situation you've got there, Proto.
My husband and his ex are discussing it later today--my SD is with her mom today so we haven't talked to her in person.

#20 of 129 Old 07-04-2010, 06:12 PM

Proto, you are very kind to take the cat. I am of the "cats are a nuisance" camp so I'd say no but you are very understanding of your sd's wants. I'm sure she'll always remember when you let her keep her cat.

We went to our town parade this morning, which is a pretty big deal, and then I walked home a little over a mile. On the walk the baby really got down there and I had a flashback to that FULL feeling you get at the end of dilation before you start pushing that is so intense and I got really emotional all the sudden about it and started crying! on my walk! geez. I felt sort of scared about having to go through that, it's so intense. I calmed myself down by telling myself "I am full with the baby. I have to let the baby fill me up so it can come out." Now I just feel exhausted. It's like the reality of the birth just hit me.

JENNY, 38~ preschool teacher, birth activist, sun worshiper, singer, married for 17 years and mom to

Karan 15, Fiona 12, Bodhi 10, Bjorn 6, Devon 3, and Robin Taylor born January 16th!

#21 of 129 Old 07-04-2010, 11:21 PM

Happy 4th of July to the American ladies!!! Hope you guys had a good day.

Proto.......yikes, tough position to be in, good luck with your choice.

I've been a little bit MIA lately, we got our new house a week ago so I have been very busy unpacking and trying to get organized in time for this baby to make an appearance. Being 36 weeks preggo, with a 2.5 year old, unpacking a house has been EXHAUSTING! I'm starting to make some headway and things are feeling somewhat normal again. I got my new laptop today so hopefully I'll be all caught up soon My iron was also pretty low and I tried to turn it around with diet changes but the nausea and vomitting made that hard so I've started supplments (as per doc's advise) and hopefully that will help with the energy.....as much as is possible at this stage of pregnancy. The good news is I am absolutely in love with the new house and the giant bathtub has been a blessing. I'm a little bit stressed about DD, her sleep isn't good and it has been tantrum city over here......of course my patience isn't what it used to be so that isn't helping. Hopefully we can get back on track, I'm sure this isn't easy on her either.

Lana: Mama to Mya Oct/2007 and Ainsley July/2010
#22 of 129 Old 07-05-2010, 12:33 AM

I remember moving that pregnant with a 2 1/2 yr old!!! The baby came at 39 weeks, I figured from all the moving and unpacking I was frantically doing so we were settled before she came! Congratulations on the new house- so great to love your home.

#23 of 129 Old 07-05-2010, 12:47 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mataji4 View Post
Yeah for us awaiting our babies!!

I had a nice day yesterday, the highlight was going to the pool for the first time this summer! It was how every summer day should be spent!!

My belly is so cute and round, still so out and ballish and solid. Last pregnancy so trying to enjoy this big part at the end!

I don't want carbs. All I want is salad as they're tasty and aren't too filling- I feel so full all the time. Good spinach and greens and beets and carrots and cukes and goat cheese and hazelnuts and homemade dressing. Yum! Had my first summer corn last night and it was amazing!

Hoping for more cramping and contractions for everyone!
So nice to be at the pool when it's so hot outside.

I think it's my last PG too and I was just wondering what plans you and your dh had made to ensure this would be the case. Is he planning to get a vasectomy? Mine adamantly refuses and I am considering a tubal - always thought I'd get one 'cuz my mom had one... but I haven't researched it.

The salads sound sooooo yummy. How do you include beets (cooked and sliced, pickled)? For most of my pregnancy I have been craving and eating tomatoes, parsley, tons of lemon and garlic, greens, salad salad salad, cabbage... Do your children eat all those lovely salads with you too?

Ever since I stopped taking my fish oil actually, I notice this huge increase in carb cravings. Hmmm.

Sounds like everyone is busy and active.

Have been doing vaginal EPO here and have lost some mucous plug over a couple of days. RRL tea = more BH. But just waiting and waiting... tappity tap...

Blessings and health to all!

#24 of 129 Old 07-05-2010, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mataji4 View Post
Proto, you are very kind to take the cat. I am of the "cats are a nuisance" camp

ita. You're a better woman than me, Proto

I calmed myself down by telling myself "I am full with the baby. I have to let the baby fill me up so it can come out." Now I just feel exhausted. It's like the reality of the birth just hit me.
Jenny - Sorry you got momentarily overwhelmed. You did a great job of calming yourself back down though.
I'm more scared with the reality of life with a newborn

Thanks to all of you talking about food in this thread! I'm now starving!!!! The salads, baked goods and apple pie all sound great for breakfast!
I have been eating protein and veggie rich dinners with not too much starch but I'm finding I'm hungry at night.

The in-laws are now on red alert as my EDD is tomorrow!
Nothing remotely interesting going on down below though so I'm hoping that baby is waiting for Daddy.
Only a week till he's back on British soil. I must be the only person wanting to go 'overdue'

We've been out walking alot. There are new foals in the field near MIL's so that's been a great attraction for DS.

I think baby might've moved over to the right last night. Need to get on spinning babies today and try to understand positioning. Am woefully ignorant compared to you Mamas!

My other job for today is to pick out a gift for DS from the baby.Wow, this baby is coming in the next 2 wks!

Emma - Welsh Wife to DH and Mummy to DS, Lloyd 13/08/07 and Cerys 15/07/10
Living in Russia
#25 of 129 Old 07-05-2010, 11:57 AM

Oh Emma...lol I too hope the baby does not come early! On time is ok but early is not!
Dh gets here thursday the 8th and I am due the 13. I only have to wait 3 days so not as bad as you but I agree, stay in there bun!
No action indicating baby is coming...yet...I don't remember anything weird/odd/different occuring in the days before dd though either. Except that I was desperatly DONE being pregnant LOL! This time around I keep saying I could be pregnant forever and I don't think it would bug me....anyone else due in the next week feeling this way?
I think like alot of things with this pregnancy I have just let it go. lol.
#26 of 129 Old 07-05-2010, 12:06 PM

Joining you ladies this week as I foresee a week of lounging. I am 39 weeks today and pretty much done. I told my DH last night all the "let's get ready for baby" is done and now its just the anticipation of birth. I am VBACing so I feel fears of natural childbirth AND fears of exploding uterus/other complications/et al. I feel them building with each day although I am well prepared mentally and physically for it all. Sigh........... The fact that I fel like nothing is going on with my body does not help. Just BHs - no discharge, only mild cramping.

Proto-GL on the cat sitch! Eek, is all I can say. Total rock and hard place.

I have also been walking and swimming. I find both make me feel good. In fact, the swimming pulls baby up off my bladder = NICE! I swear I will need bladder reconstructive surgery after this pregnancy.

As for food, I am just steady eddy this whole pregnancy, no weird cravings, just normal sized meals and healthy snacks. So different than with my DS where I was a pastry maniac! I have not gained any weight over the last 3 weeks, altho babe is OK, I did eat some ice cream this week!

~Heather, loving my DH and DS with my whole heart. Our newest addition DD July '10
#27 of 129 Old 07-05-2010, 12:11 PM

Happy belated independence day to all the yankees in the club! Hope it was festive and fun!
Yum...apple pie! I dunno about everyone craving carbs... I'm still eating well but don't have a big appetite. Staying pretty level.

My mom has been here since Saturday and with all the fun and excitement I've been run a bit ragged. She brought a boat load of gifts and stuff from friends and relatives at home and we've had fun going through it all, washing and putting away etc. It's really nice to have her here and she's super excited about the baby...
As for the baby...IT'S NOT HERE YET. I had the stress test on Sunday and the baby did great and is perfectly healthy- that did not stop my doctor from wanting to schedule an induction on thursday though. But he is respectful of our wishes to wait it out as long as everyone is healthy (or 42 weeks rolls around). We're supposed to go in for a BPP (is that right?) on Thursday if this kid hasn't shown up yet. But really...he's GOT to come soon. He's fully engaged, but I don't know my dilation/effacement because I just wanted OUT of the hospital after 30 minutes on the stupid machine and didn't want to be checked.

I don't know if I should be worried about not feeling so much labour-y stuff going on. I still get occasional contractions and I'm shedding mucous (seriously, how much is UP there???) but maybe the prodromal stuff was due to something else? Stress? Dehydration? Too much activity? I dunno. Anyway, I'm feeling ok. Trying not to worry and just relax about everything. What else can a mama do?

Well...hope everyone is keeping well. With visitors and my mum I don't have so much time to mess around on MDC...but I'm constantly checking on any new arrivals! And I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on any news over here.

Me dreads.gif 32, loving him fuzmalesling.gif33, more each day. Rad boy, jog.gif 7/12/10 & Cool gal baby.gif  4/28/13

I'm a biracial, atheist, humanist, pacifist, anarchist, bibliophile, and educator. Rainbow.gifgd.gifwinner.jpgnocirc.gif

#28 of 129 Old 07-05-2010, 01:00 PM

Is it too much to ask to just be able to gripe in peace? (Not talking about here. You ladies have been supportive and you probably know exactly what I'm talking about.)

Not every "I didn't really sleep last night" has to be followed by "oh, it's just preparing you for being up with the baby, honey," unless being up with the baby also involves twice-hourly episodes of reflux so bad you're wondering about choking on your own bile. And saying, "but it's soooo worth it" (especially when I can hear those extra o's over the phone) isn't helpful. Right now, I'm myopically focused--yay, soon I won't be pregnant any more! (As opposed to, yay, soon I'll get to meet my son! Sometimes, that is secondary.)

It's not that I'm complaining at the whole world or anything--this is family, my mom, aunt, and grandmother.

Strangely, my husband--who obviously has never been pregnant, who has had MUCH worse than a normal pregnancy forced on him, who I've had a lot of together time with because we're both not working right now--has been the most supportive. "I'm sorry, love. It'll be over soon. Is there anything I can do?" Is that so hard?

#29 of 129 Old 07-05-2010, 02:19 PM

Bizarre update on the cat saga:

Apparently my SD's mom had no idea the concept of us taking the cat had even been floated to us. My SD (all of 7 1/2, a rising third grader) used her mother's e-mail account to ask us about this AND send the follow-up, because her mom had expressed fed-uppedness at the cat's pooping habits and SD was concerned the cat would have to be given away. We had no idea--the diction, while not quite SD's mom's style, was pretty adult.

My husband and his ex were finally able to talk, and she said she'd be trying several things (new litter box, vet, etc.) before giving up. He also talked to his daughter and found out she'd sent the e-mails without asking her mom because she wanted to make sure it was OK with us before asking her mom. (Why she used Mom's account, and posed as her, I don't know--she has her own e-mail account. There will be follow-up on this.)

So, we will not be taking the cat in anytime soon. Which is good.

#30 of 129 Old 07-05-2010, 02:29 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoLawyer View Post
Strangely, my husband--who obviously has never been pregnant, who has had MUCH worse than a normal pregnancy forced on him, who I've had a lot of together time with because we're both not working right now--has been the most supportive. "I'm sorry, love. It'll be over soon. Is there anything I can do?" Is that so hard?
Good man.

As for your SD using her Mom's account... wow, okay, that's weird. It will be interesting to hear the follow up on this. She's not a boring child, is she?

Expat - have been wondering how you're doing with your mom's visit. It's good to hear you're enjoying her presence.

Hapi2help - Hug on the VBAC nerves. It really is such a rollercoaster sometimes mentally preparing for birth.

lrgs - I hope you get a chance to settle and rest up a bit before the baby comes.

Chattyprincess - sometimes I have moments where I feel well and like I could hang on to the baby for another little while.... at other times it's definitely GET THIS BABY OUT! It won't be long now for your dh to be home. Yay!

AFM - we had a crazy hectic weekend and now I'm going off to nap.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page