The NEW "Still Waiting" Thread! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 285 Old 07-22-2010, 02:35 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
40 + 2 also and still here. My parents are coming Saturday, not Tuesday so there will be no babymoon for me and DP. Assuming the baby even comes before/while they are here. We've been kind of fighting since last night. DSD has some emotional issues and just started therapy a couple of weeks ago (it took several years to get her mom to agree). The therapist was stressing to DP how important it is that he spend a lot of time with her now and after the baby is born, so now he feels all guilty that we planned to have a 1 week babymoon, which would mean we would skip having her with us the first weekend after the baby is born. My needs have always come second to hers (and I accept that as a step-mom), but in this case it really upset me.

This is what I imagine happening. I have the baby. She shows up a few days later. And I get to hear a litany of 'what's for breakfast/lunch/dinner' 'I'm bored' 'what are we doing tomorrow', etc. And for sure at least 1 or 2 tantrums about something. All this despite the fact that she is 11.5, more than capable of cooking herself something to eat, and we live in a good neighborhood with parks and she's free to roam around. DP says she really wants to help. I say she says she wants to help, but she only says so when there actually isn't anything to do.

So anyway, we aren't going to skip any of her weekends. He says if there is a conflict of needs at any time she is here my/baby needs win. But she is really capable of pushing his buttons and making him lose patience REALLY FAST, which of course stresses me to no end. I'm torn between anger because I shouldn't have to deal with this crap and guilt because she really needs to be/feel part of the whole family. Maybe she'll actually behave and be helpful. We'll see.

And rather than end of that cheery note, let me share my dream from last night with you all, it's pretty funny. I'll preface it with telling you our kitchen is nearly completedd but still under construction (it will be a couple weeks yet).

I went into labor at home and it was so fast I had the baby in the kitchen (which was finished). I was looking for my weight watchers food scale to weigh the baby and when I found it, it didn't have enough battery, and it took 4 - 9v batteries (which it doesn't). Instead of doing the immediate skin to skin contact with the baby, I left her laying on the counter (yep, a girl!!) and I ran around the house pulling the batteries out of smoke detectors while DP made dinner. And then, I was getting a ladder to get the last one out of the detector in the upstairs cathedral ceiling (which we don't have) and suddenly realized I was supposed to be skin to skin with the baby and ran down to the kitchen (where she's still just laying there on the counter) and started throwing off my clothes to "do this right".

Then I woke up and was still pregnant. When I told DP about it he said: does that mean the baby isn't coming until the kitchen is done? LOL

Loving mama to Aden (8/5/2010) and DSD (15).
#62 of 285 Old 07-22-2010, 03:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Neonalee- I also feel like an overturned turtle! That is exactly how I feel when I'm trying to get out of bed!!!!

Chiromommy- I am SO feeling your pain! I've broken down several times as well... Just tired of feeling like this YK?

My acupuncture went well yesterday, and after I got home I contracted HARD, ALL DAY LONG!!!!!! I thought last night had to be "the night". But once again, prodromal labor has kicked me in the ass. I really hope all these painful contractions are doing some dilating.

I have an US and NST at my 41 week tomorrow morning where I'll probably let them do a stretch and sweep. I think that's all I'm willing to do as far as interventions go. DH is irritated because he's off work and has nothing to do, I'm irritated because I'm SO HOT, my skin feels like a furnace, my belly button area is burning from the skin stretching, and I cannot for the life of me get comfortable!!! Not even with 1,000 pillows!!!! I'm just past that point...

On a happy note, our baby furniture was FINALLY delivered yesterday and it's so cute and girly!!!! I put the bedding on and put all of her clothes away in her drawers. It was so fun!!! She'll be in our room for a few months, but it was still fun putting her things together.

Come on baby!!!!! You are killing me!!!!!!!

Dana- wife to wonderful DH, and a non vaxed happy heathly 2 yr old!

#63 of 285 Old 07-22-2010, 04:23 PM

Ugh, mamas, I'm so with you all! Today I keep having stabbing pains in my low back which have not improved with and adjustment from DH. I don't want to get my hopes up at all, but they are sort of coming and going, so...oh I hope this leads to something!!

Angel, teaches Psych, married to Martin, chiropractor since 06/25/05 , Mama to DS, Quinn 7/11/07 and DD, Eliza 8/2/10 :
#64 of 285 Old 07-22-2010, 04:32 PM

Neonalee........sounds so frustrating, I'm hoping things go smoothly for your babymoon.

Seems like we are all having a bit of a rough day. I'm having a very hard time. I was in bed last night from 12-830 trying to sleep but up at least 6-7 times......peeing, shifting, etc. I'm so tired and emotional, it's making it very hard to keep up with DD. The worst part is DH has chosen now (the very end of my pregnancy) to start getting frustrated and angry with me over the smallest, dumbest things. He got mad at me last night because I told him to pull his pants up because he was wrecking the bottoms by walking on them. And today when I said I didn't want someone coming in to fix our cabinets on Aug 4th because I'd probably have newborn and be half naked on the couch. I know it sounds so petty and dumb but I'm so emotional right now I really can't handle it.....he should be being extra nice...I've been bawling all day and DD is upset because her mom is crying. My dad called and offered to come and pick her up for the night but I was too emotional to let her go........despite needing the break. I didn't want her to leave me on such a bad note (me crying all the time)....I feel to insecure to be away from her right now........which isn't a good thing consdering I could go into labour at anytime.

Lana: Mama to Mya Oct/2007 and Ainsley July/2010
#65 of 285 Old 07-22-2010, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mataji4 View Post
yes, crazybean, felt great, terrific, strong, amazing til 39 weeks and now at 39 and 2 days I'm a mess.

I need to find something to do today...maybe a movie!
Mataji, that's me, too!

I've been super-positive and energetic and coping really well up until the last couple of days.

Last night sucked. Besides the usual waking constantly to pee, I woke up at 4am with acid reflux pouring into my mouth from the.worst.heartburn.ever. Same thing happened the night before. I tried sitting up and resting, which brought on the belching, which brought on the puking. I puked my guts out and collapsed on the couch exhausted, and STILL the damn huge hot brick of heartburn is crammed right btwn my ribs and top of belly and I'm still belching up stomach acid all night.

Managed to fall asleep for a few hours and called in to work. Totally wore out today and on the edge of tears because no matter what I eat or when, if I lay down to rest, my chest burning and acid reflux is upchucking into my mouth. Even propped on two pillows. Who can sleep like that?

On a secondary note, after a week of loose bowels, I'm now at the other end of the spectrum and have been stopped up for several days.

I feel like a trainwreck!

And yet no real sign that this is progressing. Maybe another week or two . . . and that makes me wanna cry just at the thought of this nightly heartburn attack stealing my sleep away for longer.

DP's going to check my cervix at our mw's request (she's 2hrs out of town). Have had cramps and bh's.

Oh, and dreamt last night that I lost my mucous plug, but today I'm still pretty 'dry' and definitely no pink.

Aaaahhh!!! The burning!!!!

Happy and in love with my family!
#66 of 285 Old 07-22-2010, 04:44 PM

had an appt today, 3 cms now and still 50% effaced, baby at -2. Been cramping since the exam and lots of mucus, but who knows if that means anything...sigh, 39 weeks tomorrow and my dd was born at 38, so now I am bitter :-).

My dr was so excited that I was so "gloppy" and "wet" and "mushy"...:-)

Why can't I be like one of those women whose water breaks in the middle of a chinese restaurant (happened to my girlfriend) and an hour later there's a baby at 38 weeks or something.....sigh.

Feeling all your pain ladies. I told my son today that if he didn't stop driving me crazy I was going to eat him and it didn't matter because I have one ready to replace him....yeah, good times.
#67 of 285 Old 07-22-2010, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgs View Post
The worst part is DH has chosen now (the very end of my pregnancy) to start getting frustrated and angry with me over the smallest, dumbest things. He got mad at me last night because I told him to pull his pants up because he was wrecking the bottoms by walking on them. And today when I said I didn't want someone coming in to fix our cabinets on Aug 4th because I'd probably have newborn and be half naked on the couch. I know it sounds so petty and dumb but I'm so emotional right now I really can't handle it.....he should be being extra nice
I SO know how you feel and am in the same boat! I even specifically told my DH this very thing and he IS NOT GETTING IT! Let's hope we all have our babies VERY soon!

Angel, teaches Psych, married to Martin, chiropractor since 06/25/05 , Mama to DS, Quinn 7/11/07 and DD, Eliza 8/2/10 :
#68 of 285 Old 07-22-2010, 05:05 PM

Wow, we are all in a bad way today!

My heartburn has gotten worse also. Yesterday the acid coming up almost made me puke 3 times, but luckily not. And if it's not one of those it's the painful burping. Or all 3, that's fun too. I feel for ya! Water gives me heartburn. Tea. It doesn't matter. I live on a combo of some rolaids, lots of papaya tablets, and 1 generic 24 hr relief thing right before bed. And a benedryl every other night or so, so I can sleep. I wanted to be all natural but it's just not happening.

I'm definitely going to buy myself some ben and jerrys tonight. Maybe 2. Of course, the sale ended last night

And if I'm still preggo this weekend I'm getting a pedicure.

#69 of 285 Old 07-22-2010, 05:25 PM

Ben and Jerry's does seem to be in order. Except I'm so nervous about growing a 10 pound baby I'm not sure if I should be having all that extra sugar.

#70 of 285 Old 07-22-2010, 05:33 PM

Yesterday I went CRAZY with the nesting and now my house is spotless. I think we are going to take dd to the movies tonight--both to get out of the house so that we aren't in it making it a mess again, and to get in some last-minute bonding-with-the-big-sis before her baby brother is born. I had a long nap today which felt good but now I want to walk. Yesterday I went for a long walk and I paced up and down the stairs a dozen times and it felt awesome, actually!

I have resolved--for the time being, anyway!--to just try to enjoy this time before the baby comes and to go about my life like normal--walking, cleaning, seeing friends, enjoying my time with dd and dp, etc. Because honestly I could be waiting another two weeks if this baby waits all the way till the end!

Hope you mamas are doing better and hanging in there!

Mama to a beautiful girl since May 2007 and a beautiful boy since August 2010! :
#71 of 285 Old 07-22-2010, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Sombra View Post
Yesterday I went CRAZY with the nesting and now my house is spotless. I think we are going to take dd to the movies tonight--both to get out of the house so that we aren't in it making it a mess again, and to get in some last-minute bonding-with-the-big-sis before her baby brother is born. I had a long nap today which felt good but now I want to walk. Yesterday I went for a long walk and I paced up and down the stairs a dozen times and it felt awesome, actually!

I have resolved--for the time being, anyway!--to just try to enjoy this time before the baby comes and to go about my life like normal--walking, cleaning, seeing friends, enjoying my time with dd and dp, etc. Because honestly I could be waiting another two weeks if this baby waits all the way till the end!

Hope you mamas are doing better and hanging in there!
Can I be like you when I grow up??

#72 of 285 Old 07-22-2010, 07:11 PM

I'm officially due Monday the 26th (or Sunday if you go by the online calculators). My daughter was born 8 days past her due date, so I'm expecting to go over again, which might push me into August. Not a whole lot to report. I'm going to the mw tomorrow. Last week she said the baby seemed low.

I've been taking some "Birth prep" herbal supplement, EPO (orally) and I'm still drinking my RRL pregnancy tea
#73 of 285 Old 07-22-2010, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatWozBlue View Post
I told my son today that if he didn't stop driving me crazy I was going to eat him and it didn't matter because I have one ready to replace him....yeah, good times.

I say stuff like this to my kids too. Sometimes when we're in the car and they are complaining and whining about what they wish we were doing, I chime in: "I wish I could drop you all off at this corner and drive to Mexico and drink Margaritas and swim in the ocean!"

And I get you ladies about wanted to be treated extra nice right now...I think you wrote my exact quote that I keep repeating to my (really wonderful) dh lately: "You just don't get it!" When really they are going through their own anxiety and pressure right now too. The load is just large right now!!!

JENNY, 38~ preschool teacher, birth activist, sun worshiper, singer, married for 17 years and mom to

Karan 15, Fiona 12, Bodhi 10, Bjorn 6, Devon 3, and Robin Taylor born January 16th!

#74 of 285 Old 07-22-2010, 09:38 PM

I should at least come back and note that DH tried really hard to redeem himself. He came home with flowers, Reese PB cups and the latest issue of Birth Issues magazine (our local Birth magazine). He made supper, cleaned up and took DD out for a walk and left me to relax on the couch. I have to give him points for all of that.

#75 of 285 Old 07-22-2010, 10:12 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I'm glad I'm not the only one losing it!
Saw the midwife today. I am 5cm and mostly effaced. Baby is still high, but my last one didn't come into the pelvis until the very last push so that's fine with me. It does help that all of this crap has actually done some work, but seriously! Can we get some good contrx to get this show going?!?!?
DP is so not on board with DTD with the baby's head easily palpable. We were doing great up until 2 weeks ago - still managing at least once a week, but now he's spooked. I feel like one good contribution from him would send me over the edge into labor. Of course this doesn't help his apprehension at all.
I worked in the restaurant for a couple of hours tonight so I'm hoping they are good for the rest of the evening and that maybe being active on my feet for a while stirred up some good baby having mojo.

Larissa, mom to my 3 girls (07/10), (05/02), and (09/98)
#76 of 285 Old 07-22-2010, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiromommy View Post
DP is so not on board with DTD with the baby's head easily palpable. We were doing great up until 2 weeks ago - still managing at least once a week, but now he's spooked. I feel like one good contribution from him would send me over the edge into labor.
Maybe try a large dose of EPO or borage oil for a similar effect? "Other" adult activities would probably also provide a nice hormone boost even if you don't actually DTD (including a little "alone" time).

Still pregnant here. SO DISCOURAGED today. I really thought it was the real deal yesterday--tons of bloody show, lots of contractions, was so excited I had to force myself to lay down and remember that I would need the rest later, but I fully expected to wake up in an hour or two in full swing and . . . woke up this morning still pregnant with no contractions to speak of. Yesterday was my personal "guess" date the entire pregnancy and now as we move into 42 weeks, I feel truly overdue and just D.O.N.E. I have another NST Saturday, and I'm just resigning myself to this baby taking it all the way to another scheduled induction at the end of next week. I went into labor with DD 6 hours before the scheduled induction but still had a long, hard labor with her that included the pit that I dearly want to avoid this time.
#77 of 285 Old 07-22-2010, 10:59 PM

Just jumping in to say I've been reading along at your frustration Mamas and I really feel for you all. Hugs all around, I know it's hard to wait. But you're almost there.

wash.gif  Me  + bikenew.gif Dh =  broc1.gif  Dd1(9 yrs) + hearts.gif  Dd2(6 yrs) and blowkiss.gif Ds(3.5 yrs)
#78 of 285 Old 07-23-2010, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavybrains View Post
Maybe try a large dose of EPO or borage oil for a similar effect? "Other" adult activities would probably also provide a nice hormone boost even if you don't actually DTD (including a little "alone" time).
I've been doing 1500mg EPO twice a day orally and another 1500mg twice a day on my cervix. For a whopping 6000mg entering my body each day. I'm just annoyed because I still want to do it

#79 of 285 Old 07-23-2010, 01:20 AM

I'm feeling better coz I got a glorious 1hr nap earlier w/ no heartburn!

And I have to give it to my hub; he has been taking really good care of us and I couldn't ask for more. He is at the store getting me some Tums in case the 4am HB beast rears its head again tonight.

I have been sticking to eating only beans and fruit and veggies (coz of the *ahem* bowels slowing down), and I am SOOOO craving a gnarly chocolate cake or some thick pasta with gooey cheese!!

DP tried to check my cervix and was *getting* there when dd knocked on our door and kinda broke the focus. He was pretty nervous about it for some reason. Anyways, he says it felt more open than two fingertips, like he made a half-dollar size motion? Have had cramps and twinges and bhs pushing the baby down further. My belly gets real hard on top but stays soft at the bottom, above the pubic area.

Don't think it'll be tonight. I'm hoping for this weekend

Good luck to all you mamas who are riding on the edge, I hope it happens for you soon! And I hope that everyone's getting rest and feeling better than earlier!

Happy and in love with my family!
#80 of 285 Old 07-23-2010, 01:37 AM - Thread Starter

I'm still here mamas. Lots of sympathy for everyone still waiting, and your support is appreciated Surfacing

I'm just torn between total frustration and excited anticipation. And it's exhausting! I'm trying not to obsess about it but EVERYONE who sees me does the whole "OOOOMG YOU ARE STILLLLLL PREGNANT?!?!?!?!?!??!"

Sigh. Yes. I am, thanks. It's only been a few days over...sheesh.

GOOD moms let their kids lick the beaters. GREAT moms turn off the mixer first!
Humanist Woman Wife , & Friend Plus Mama to 6 (3 mos, 2, 9, 13, 17, 20)
#81 of 285 Old 07-23-2010, 10:10 AM

Theoretica- I have quit answering my cell phone because of the whole, "where's the baby" talk. Here's my rant... If I know you, and we already had a baby, it would spread through our friends like wildfire. STOP BOTHERING ME!!!!!!! Is it so hard for you to imagine that I MIGHT want to be left alone right now??? STOP CALLING ME!!!!!!!

Is there a nice way to say that????

I feel you all on the heartburn!!!! I truly feel like my esophagus is on fire! I'm going to doc in a few hours for a sweeping, US and NST.

Tried DTD yesterday and we laughed the whole time!!! I was seriously comical. If it wasn't creepy I would have wanted to show someone a video of that just so they could see the ridiculousness of it! It was so awkward because my belly is so big.... how could you not laugh???

Dana- wife to wonderful DH, and a non vaxed happy heathly 2 yr old!

#82 of 285 Old 07-23-2010, 10:21 AM

I her you on the burn. Having a butt in your ribs and a head in your crotch just makes for the whines.
We DTD last night and yes it is quite ridiculous these days. Lucky it was fast. It popped baby up and out of her hole. I went and laid down and watched a movie for 30 minutes and when I got up she literally slammed down into my cervix and it hurts for a couple of hours to walk. Felt like she was going to fall out, but it subsided and things are just as they were before...nothing. Just a week and a half to go before my longest gestation. Funny last night my daughter who was my 42 weeker got the hiccups and not but a few seconds later her little sister in utero got the hiccups too.

carlie~33 DP~40 mom to Cadan Riley 7/22/04, Kailin Naiya 8/05/06,, Ronen Blake12/13/08 , Rosen Blythe 7/26/10.
#83 of 285 Old 07-23-2010, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoretica View Post
I'm trying not to obsess about it but EVERYONE who sees me does the whole "OOOOMG YOU ARE STILLLLLL PREGNANT?!?!?!?!?!??!"

Sigh. Yes. I am, thanks. It's only been a few days over...sheesh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dana76 View Post
Tried DTD yesterday and we laughed the whole time!!! I was seriously comical. If it wasn't creepy I would have wanted to show someone a video of that just so they could see the ridiculousness of it! It was so awkward because my belly is so big.... how could you not laugh???
LOL that was us too! DSD is out of town this weekend and my parents always stay in a hotel so I expect a lot of action coming up. Hopefully it helps!

Today we talked induction at my MW visit They want to do a NST at my next appointment next week. If baby fails they strongly encourage induction at that point. Or was it another one that night and then induction? I forgot already, but it made me She said 'so eat a big breakfast.' Also talking induction once we hit 42 weeks, but that one she assured me that if I didn't want to go that route after discussing risks I just had to sign the form and no big deal, no pressure.

I wonder if I should have that next appointment while my parents are still here just in case I do end up being induced. I have no idea how dilated or effaced I am and checking wasn't even brought up. I'm kinda glad. I just want to know because I'm curious, I know it doesn't mean all that much in terms of when this big event is going to happen.

#84 of 285 Old 07-23-2010, 11:30 AM

Well, I'm still waiting! Two nights ago I was having lots of hard but irregular contractions, and I was really feeling them in my back. I was sure things were starting up. Then yesterday . . . crickets. So I'm a little bummed. But perhaps it's for the best, because everyone at my house has a cold right now. Nice timing!

My OB already made me start doing the fetal non-stress test and amniotic fluid levels checks yesterday. I have no idea why, since I just hit 40 weeks and have no high-risk factors going on. But everything was looking great and I got a little peek at the baby's face. So that cheered me up. But I'm getting desperate to meet the little man already!

Hang in there, mamas, it can't be too much longer, right?

Wife to a wonderful dh and mom to four beautiful kiddos, dd (3/04):, ds1 (1/06), ds2 (10/08), and ds3 (7/10)
#85 of 285 Old 07-23-2010, 12:30 PM

Hugs to all the mamas still hanging out with me here and ELVs to those of you who started last night.
I am not answering my phone anymore. My friends also seem to think that I will have the baby and not tell anyone. I have assured them that I will at least post in on FB, but most of them will get an actual call. Inlaws called last night because we went to the midwife, but they're not getting the whole I don't know when this is going to happen part of it. Which is odd because she was more than 3 weeks past EDD with dh. And exactly why we are NOT calling them until baby is here.
All of my possible EDDs except the very last one have passed now so I guess that's the one I should go by. I'm still adjusting patients at the house today, but I think this is it until the baby comes. We have less running around on the weekends with the restaurants because the banks are closed so I'm hoping that will bring on some relaxation and labor in the next couple of days.

#86 of 285 Old 07-23-2010, 02:34 PM

Somebody tell me that it means nothing that today I've had bucket loads of mucus, I'm 3-4 cm dilated with a squishy cervix (not sure exactly how effaced) and that the baby is really low. I wasn't planning on any internals, but as sloshy as I was this morning, I felt I needed to know when I went to the mw. She told me that it could still be a week, but that things should progress pretty fast once they get going. That sounds fair to me.

I was only 2-3 cm when I checked in at the hospital with DD1 after 24 hours of light early labor. It didn't take me terribly long to go the rest of the way (about 8 hours), but man, I can't believe I'm already beyond that point now!

Let me repeat the . Maybe this is our weekend. It's already ramping up to be a big one for the DDC.

Amy (34): mommy to DD1 (11/07) and DD2 (7/10), wife, wohm, and wannabe suburban homesteader.
#87 of 285 Old 07-23-2010, 02:39 PM

Oh, and does it mean anything that I'm absolutely ravenous today and simply had to have an egg and cheese sandwich this morning only two hours after breakfast and a roast beef sandwich for lunch even though I rarely ever eat meat away from home? I feel like my body is trying desparately to build iron stores.

Amy (34): mommy to DD1 (11/07) and DD2 (7/10), wife, wohm, and wannabe suburban homesteader.
#88 of 285 Old 07-23-2010, 02:48 PM

still pregnant . . . losing hope that this is going to happen on my own I really wanted this time to be different--to not be so overdue and counting down to an induction. I really thought all the OFP exercises would make the difference. I miss my couch. I miss reclining. I'm tempted to do a massive EPO/Borage dose tonigght and/or an enema (TMI I know) but I've not been reacting well to the EPO/Borage this time and I'm already 3 cm and 70% so how much riper can I really get? Something else must be holding me back.

I'm soooooooooooooooooooo happy that we have this thread. Thank you ladies for sharing this journey. I'm getting downright pissy, but knowing you are all in the same boat helps so much. I hope we ALL have babies ASAP.
#89 of 285 Old 07-23-2010, 02:52 PM

AmyKT, you've got to be getting close! All of us do, right???

#90 of 285 Old 07-23-2010, 02:54 PM

nOTHING WRONG WITH GOING "OVER DUE" AS THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY REFERS TO PAST 40 WEEKS
I went 40 with number 1, 42 with number 2 and 41 with 3. All were healthy and fine. Relax recline sit however you damn feel like and stop worrying about balls and squatting and all that jazz. I did all that crap with #2 and #3 and they still took their time coming. With number who came at 39 + 5 I didn't do a damn thing and he came quite punctually.

So relax and lay down or enjoy that comfy recliner and don't worry about having a 42 or 43 weeker. In all post date babes 95% have no problems...just like with 40 weekers...imagine that.

carlie~33 DP~40 mom to Cadan Riley 7/22/04, Kailin Naiya 8/05/06,, Ronen Blake12/13/08 , Rosen Blythe 7/26/10.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page