Mothering Forum banner

C- section mama's

656 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  nervousnelle 
#1 ·
Do any of you have calf pain? I know calf pain can signal blood clots but I doubt it is that (my DR too). Both my calves hurt in the same place and it is worse after resting/laying down for a long period of time. It feels like i have been doing leg workouts for months with the type of tightness/pain I feel in them... it goes away a little after "warming up" and it doesn't hurt to sit and flex my legs... I know they said sometimes the meds used during a c-section can over or under excite muscles that should have been working from the hip down and I'm wondering if that is what happened :-/
It's been like this for 2.5 weeks since he was born!

#2 ·
Nope, I've just had bad back pain and last night I put my back out. The only appointment I can get with the orthopedic doc is on the 24th.
Needless to say I'll be heading to the doc if I can't handle the pain with heat, massages and ibuprofren and I'll be damned if I have to pain the insurance a cent more if a doctor won't treat me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.