Mothering Forum banner

This DDC is closing

4K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  Terrilein 
#1 ·
Hey ladies, it's that time. This DDC is closing.

We wish you all the best and hope you'll continue to find support and friendship on MotheringDotCommunity

This Due Date Club will be archived and closed to posting in 48 hours. You will still be able to access the pages and reminisce about your pregnancies and births , but you will no longer be able to post to the forum.

Love, health and happiness to you and your growing families.

Regards,

Adina

#3 ·
Oh my! Is it that time already!

I just want to say that it has been so nice having this DDC and getting to know all the great women who had babies in and around July! I appreciated the support and info sharing and really enjoyed sharing each step in our pregnancies! It was really and truly wonderful.

Thank you! I hope to see you all around the boards!

Let's try to have a July 2010 babies Thread in the Life with A Babe forum every now and then to catch up.

Wishing all you mamas and babes the best!

Expat-mama

#6 ·
I didn't know the DDC's closed so I'm double sad! Time sure flies.....I've had a lot of changes the past year.....super nostalgic today. I'm glad to have been part of this DDC and wish everyone the best. I think we should keep in touch and update on the July 2010 babies thread in Life With a Babe. Take care Mamas!

#7 ·
Awww...today is my BFP anniversary and now the ddc is closing! Wow, what a road this has been.

Thanks to all who are part of this DDC and listened to me whine, bitch, and brag.

I will definitely be checking in on Life with Babe regularly!

#8 ·
What a journey this has been!

Thank you to everyone for making this part of my pregnancy such a memorable thing. SO greatful to everyone here for being there, sharing our journeys together at all hours of the day and night. Genuinely great memories.

Wishing everyone a very special healthy year ahead, including those mama's whose little ones did not survive the pregnancy. A very special hug to you.

And a very special thankyou to all those who participated in the bead swap! That was awesome. A great keepsake from MDC and the pregnancy.

See you all 'around'!

#12 ·
Oh no not already!!!!
I came back to apologise for being MIA and to bitch about my nursing difficulties...I'll save the whining for somewhere else

Thanks everyone for being part of a truly wonderful DDC!

#13 ·

I'm gonna miss you all! I've been reading, life has been crazy so I haven't been posting much, but I've been here and I love you guys!!!

*sniff*

Where can we go play together now? LWaB?

#14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Theoretica View Post
Where can we go play together now? LWaB?
Awwww, mama! I bumped our thread in LWaB so you can join in. It's kinda quiet there and would be nice to hear something from everyone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.