Just Whining - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-12-2010, 09:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Make it Stop!!! I just want it to end. No more nausea! This is my fifth. You think I would remember how much the first three months sucks. At least I am almost done. Kudos to those who suffer morning sickness the entire time. My heart goes out to you! I can't get anything done and I try to sleep the nausea off...not that I have a choice with how tired I am.

Wife to Dh and homeschooling, mother to DD16  DS12  DS9  DS5  DS3. Due with 6th child in March 2014.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2010, 10:25 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'll whine with you. I go from nauseous one day to completely exhausted and a horrible headache the next. I'll have some random good days that give me hope, but with DD I was sick until the half-way mark. :P I'm hoping it won't be quite that bad this time!

Elizabeth - Doing life with Scott partners.gif

SAHM to Evelyn - my crazy little Celiac (4) energy.gif Annabelle (2)  love.gif and Abraham (born 6/20) buddamomimg1.png
adoptionheart-1.gif  Follow our journey  mdcblog5.gif

Old 01-12-2010, 10:46 PM

I've been so sick, sometimes DH gets on my nerves because he doesn't understand that sitting/sleeping is all I can do. I had 3 good days in a row,then today it hit me full force again. I don't remember how long I was sick with DS but it was like this.

Carrie - Christian, tandem nursing, knittin' mommy to my two little intact, cloth diapered, vax free boys CJ 4-4-08 and squishy Camden born at home 8-3-10!
Old 01-13-2010, 06:05 AM

Argh I feel you ladies!! I am battling constant nausea and 3-4 times daily vomiting even being on zofran 24/7 and prilosec. This is #4 and after just having #3 my MW and I have found the meds that actually make my life bearable. But oh my gosh its still hideous. I am sooooo exhausted all the time and then I cant sleep because I feel sick! That is why I am up now snacking on pretzels and peanuts waiting for it to subside so I can fall asleep. Mine has lasted my entire pregnancy before, with it getting slightly better around 16-20 weeks each time. I love having babies but HATE this part of being pregnant.

Proud Army Wife, Christian, Mommy to Jackson (12/02) Jillian (12/03) and William (9/14/09). Expecting our newest blessing Aug 2010!

User Tag List