First prenatal visit for this baby! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-13-2010, 06:08 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It was so nice to have my MW over today and have my first visit with her for this little one. I hadnt seen her since she came a few days after I gave birth in Sept to help me with breastfeeding. So nice to catch up, and also so cool to see how we have bonded since the birth. We got along great last time, there just wasnt that "connection"... but its there now! I just love her! I feel so lucky that we found her and that we will be able to budget to afford another attempt at homebirth.

This being our LAST baby I really am praying for no complications this time so we can stay home and have the birth we want for our family. 4th times a charm??

Proud Army Wife, Christian, Mommy to Jackson (12/02) Jillian (12/03) and William (9/14/09). Expecting our newest blessing Aug 2010!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2010, 09:20 PM

That's great! I'm counting down the days. The MW I used last time moved away, so I'm looking for a new one. I have a meeting set up a week from today. I'm hoping it goes well. But I'm so excited to start the whole prenatal process.

CD'ing, homebirthing, milk making school teacher. Supporting my family on my income and trying to get out of debt in 2013!
Old 01-13-2010, 10:29 PM

I had mine a week or so ago with new midwives. My last ones were very bad.

I'm attempting a homebirth again for the third time. Hopefully this time I'll succeed.

I'd love to skip all the midwife appts though. They are always a complete waste of time for me.

User Tag List