Baby Names - Sharing/Saving/Still Deciding? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-07-2010, 04:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I love baby names - I cannot help but click on any link or post about baby names. I had a little journal type notebook just for potential baby names from the time I was in 7th grade.

I love hearing people's choices and why they chose a certain name.

We picked our names out while TTC, and I love both of them regardless of their trendiness or popularity - because they mean something to me beyond just the name I guess. That and I have no idea whats popular in children's names because I don't really have a ton of friends with kids and this is my first. So, sometimes I'm really surprised when I find out something is trendy!

For a girl we smushed my Mom and Dad's middle names together to form "Kaylee" - super popular I know, freaking #16 - but I love that she'd be named for her Gran and Griz (their chosen epithets for their grandchildren to use.) Also, my youngest sister shares my father's middle name. Even if she's one of many in her class she'll be "Kaylee K." which sounds adorable. For a middle name we have basically made up "Dawnelyn" - my sister's middle name is Dawn and my MIL's maiden name is "Donelan" (they are pronounced the same) - so I wanted something to honor them.

For a boy we knew we wanted to honor our fathers (both Robert), DH's brother, my mother's brother and father all have Robert as a middle name - so that was a given, but we weren't crazy about another "Bob" in the family, and DH's parents hated Rob/Robbie so we pushed that to middle name status. We were watching TV and I was throwing out names and DH was giving opinions "not bad, no, maybe, awful, etc." and he threw a name at me based on a character in the show. I laughed. Later that night after having it in my head all day long, I said "I know you were joking but I really think I love that name." He responded, "I've been thinking about it all day and I really like it." So, we settled on the name tossed out to be funny: Rhonin. (the character's name is spelled differently I found out later, this was just the way I expected it to be spelled, and the spelling DH preferred).

My mom loves the name Kaylee and I was worried she'd not like Rhonin (she's not a huge fan of unusual names) but she loved it and said "It sounds strong."

What are you considering?

Laurie & Dave having baby #1! Our SON is due 8/4/2010
****5****10****15****20****25****30****35* **40
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2010, 05:01 PM
MJB

We're keeping ours secret, but it better be a girl because we can't come up with another boy name! We have it narrowed down to 5 girl names that we like, and a total of *1* boy name, that my husband's not crazy about.
Old 02-07-2010, 05:09 PM

I don't really understand the point of keeping names secret in a ddc. If someone "stole" my name I'd think it was cool that someone liked it that much! That being said we have no idea on names. We didn't name our son until he was 4 days old and we knew we were having a boy. This time we aren't finding out so it will be even harder. Pretty sure we are sticking with a z name though. Some we have in mind are- (girls) Zenobia, Zinnia, Zola and (boys) Zenon, Zephyr, Zentavious

Mama to a wild thing (10/08) and a new thing (8/5/10) and wife to the love of my
Typos+weird words=typing on my iPhone
Old 02-07-2010, 05:29 PM

I am trying not to tell people IRL because I don't want comments and eww I don't like that. A few of my online friends know, and my sister knows. I have had several eww's to our choice boy names, and a couple people that like it, my sister absolutely loves both our choices.

DS accidentally told my dad the names but as soon as I got the phone back I told him not to tell anyone else, and he didn't make a comment one way or another.

For a girl we are going with Katie Grace- I am not sure if Katie will be her given name or if Kate will, DH wants Kate, I want Katie, I am pretty sure I will win, I usually do

For a boy Oliver William. I think it flows great. At first I wasn't sure because intials would be OWL but my sister and DH convinced me that would be ok and actually a little cute. DS would like it to be William Oliver but only because he wants it to be William like the baby on the show Olivia. haha

Nicki wife to Rich, Mama to 7 y/o DS, and a beautiful Princess Aug 2010
Old 02-07-2010, 05:40 PM

MJB - exactly!! Us too!! Except we have ONE girl name that we love love love.

Dahlea - I know someone whose son is named Zacherious. Fits in with your pattern!

K, H, and baby E (who is now three!!!)
Old 02-07-2010, 06:15 PM

I love Oliver!

We use family names-our DS is Chester Robert, after my Grandfather, and an Uncle on each side of the family.

For this DC we are forwarding our girls name from my last pg, Lucille Anna, after my grandmother. For a boy, Jack Francis after both our father's.

Names have always been the easy part for us-it's the conceiving that takes so long!

Heathyr hang.gifBlessed Catholic Wife to DHwheelchair.gif Devoted Mama to DS1 biglaugh.gif(3/17/08) and DS2blowkiss.gif (8/5/2010)familybed1.gifcd.giflactivist.gifribboncesarean.gifx2 
Old 02-07-2010, 07:27 PM

We've always had a tough time figuring out boy names. I like names that are staunchly in the male camp for boys, yet not uber common. We've always had a on of girl names that we love and maybe one boy's that's ok. This time, we've got three full boy names and no girl names. I'm taking that as a sign. (We're not finding out)
We don't tell names IRL before babe's born...we're pretty sure the name will be Alexander Solon last name. We'll call him Zander. Solon is a family name. (Pronounce So-lun) So Alexander is in the top 10 us boy names. Zander is 81 I think. We were going with just Zander but DH wanted the kid to have options if we doesn't like Zander when older. Interestingly, I looked up info on the names and Alexander is "defender of men" and Solon was the father of democracy, so they fit together nicely.
Don't ask what we'll do if it's a girl, lol.

PP, we like family names too. Katie Grace is sweet and I like Oliver, too.

I guess Zander is another z name as well. I'm with others--I don't mind finding others are using similar names, just not in my family/town!

caution: one-handed nak

typos likely

Old 02-07-2010, 07:47 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlea View Post
I don't really understand the point of keeping names secret in a ddc.
I just keep them secret on here because I know several people IRL who are on MDC and we keep the name a secret until the birth.

I always wanted to name my first DD Evelyn. It's my grandma's name and she is so, so important to me. I was really glad that I had a girl first because my grandma is getting up there in age. She was able to be at the birth, but there's no way she can be at this next one with her failing health and progressing Alzheimer's.

Her middle name is Grace which we chose because it mean "unmerited gift from God" and we really feel like she is. I like the idea of giving our children Christian names that have important meanings to us, but not sure if we'll keep it as a trend for all of them.

This time we have a for sure girl's first name, a few girl middle names, two possible boy first names, and three possible boy middle names.

Elizabeth - Doing life with Scott partners.gif

SAHM to Evelyn - my crazy little Celiac (4) energy.gif Annabelle (2)  love.gif and Abraham (born 6/20) buddamomimg1.png
adoptionheart-1.gif  Follow our journey  mdcblog5.gif

Old 02-07-2010, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannic View Post
We've always had a tough time figuring out boy names. I like names that are staunchly in the male camp for boys, yet not uber common. We've always had a on of girl names that we love and maybe one boy's that's ok. This time, we've got three full boy names and no girl names. I'm taking that as a sign. (We're not finding out)
We don't tell names IRL before babe's born...we're pretty sure the name will be Alexander Solon last name. We'll call him Zander. Solon is a family name. (Pronounce So-lun) So Alexander is in the top 10 us boy names. Zander is 81 I think. We were going with just Zander but DH wanted the kid to have options if we doesn't like Zander when older. Interestingly, I looked up info on the names and Alexander is "defender of men" and Solon was the father of democracy, so they fit together nicely.
Don't ask what we'll do if it's a girl, lol.

PP, we like family names too. Katie Grace is sweet and I like Oliver, too.

I guess Zander is another z name as well. I'm with others--I don't mind finding others are using similar names, just not in my family/town!
Our son is Alexander Richard, and we call him Xander- sometimes I wish we had gone with just Xander because too many people call him Alex, even after asking them not to (think grandparents) and it's been a fight EVERY SINGLE YEAR in school. Every teacher in the 3 years he's been there has REFUSED to call him Xander and they call him Alex. And now he writes Alex on everything. It really really really upsets me. When he was in pre-K I corrected the teacher time and time again and she just out and out refused to comply. In K the teacher had a Xavier and she thought that was too close and couldn't handle "remembering them both" and this year I haven't fought her on it. I have been fighting for other things (IEP stuff) so I just don't have a name fight in me.

But that in and of itself is why I am leaning to Katie being a DD given name instead of Kate. I don't want any confusion on what I want her called.

Nicki wife to Rich, Mama to 7 y/o DS, and a beautiful Princess Aug 2010
Old 02-07-2010, 07:57 PM

We had settled on William for a boy. And we're pretty convinced it's a boy. Then I kept thinking about how it's something like #8 on the SSA list, and hasn't been below #14 in the last 10 years. I finally decided that was too popular, and now we can't figure out another name.
Okay. So I'm only 14ish weeks. But it's still bothering me a lot. And it doesn't help the DH is so 'eh' about so many names. It's not that he won't agree to them, it's that he doesn't love any names. He's okay with that. And maybe that's okay with me.
I honestly think our girl options (Joanna and Matilda) were so easy because we don't think we're having a girl!
Old 02-07-2010, 08:04 PM
MJB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlea View Post
I don't really understand the point of keeping names secret in a ddc. If someone "stole" my name I'd think it was cool that someone liked it that much! That being said we have no idea on names. We didn't name our son until he was 4 days old and we knew we were having a boy. This time we aren't finding out so it will be even harder. Pretty sure we are sticking with a z name though. Some we have in mind are- (girls) Zenobia, Zinnia, Zola and (boys) Zenon, Zephyr, Zentavious
If you'd think it was cool if someone stole your name, of course you don't understand the point of keeping it secret. I'd be pissed if someone stole our names, so we keep them secret.
Although I will admit that Zola was on our girl list since you said it first! I don't think my husband likes it, though, and it doesn't really go with any of the others. It's a pretty name though.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB View Post
We're keeping ours secret, but it better be a girl because we can't come up with another boy name! We have it narrowed down to 5 girl names that we like, and a total of *1* boy name, that my husband's not crazy about.
We've had our names picked out for years. Our first dd's name was set in stone when first started dating a full 7 years before she was born.

The girl's name we have picked out for baby #3 is Sophie (from Howl's Moving Castle). We still have Clementine, Charlotte and Lucy on our list for future kids. I love Evelyn but dh does not.

I had two boys names, Hayden and Jack but about a month ago decided that they were wrong and I've looked through every baby site out there and cannot find a boys name that I like, dh doesn't care for any of them either. Some of them sound okay, I really loved my other boy names when I wasn't pregnant, they just don't sound right, or familiar now.

I'm hoping that means we're having another girl because I am really attached this person named Sophie, like I was to Isobel, 2/3rd through my last pregnancy. It could also mean that I'm crazy because I want other girl so bad (I used to want all boys, no girls for me!)

We also came up with the perfect middle name for Sophie and again nothing for a boy.

If we end up with a boy (we aren't finding out), I can guarantee we'll be searching for a name right up until the deadline.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlandnl View Post
Our son is Alexander Richard, and we call him Xander- sometimes I wish we had gone with just Xander because too many people call him Alex, even after asking them not to (think grandparents) and it's been a fight EVERY SINGLE YEAR in school. Every teacher in the 3 years he's been there has REFUSED to call him Xander and they call him Alex. And now he writes Alex on everything. It really really really upsets me. When he was in pre-K I corrected the teacher time and time again and she just out and out refused to comply. In K the teacher had a Xavier and she thought that was too close and couldn't handle "remembering them both" and this year I haven't fought her on it. I have been fighting for other things (IEP stuff) so I just don't have a name fight in me.

But that in and of itself is why I am leaning to Katie being a DD given name instead of Kate. I don't want any confusion on what I want her called.
Thanks for your experience. We've gone back and forth with this. I can't believe that people are so disrespectful of your wishes.
We HS, so that wouldn't be an issue, but IDK about others...

typos likely

Old 02-08-2010, 01:29 AM

We're pretty tight-lipped IRL re:names but online isn't a big deal to me. I'm having a heck of a time finding another boy name we both like but at the moment I'm leaning toward Timothy Edward. I like strong & traditional and not too popular. Both my sons would have been Eleanor but it's getting really common among people I know so I think it would be a middle name now. The name dh and I both like most right now is Audrey (so Audrey Eleanor) but I still like Genevieve or something where Annie or Maggie would be a nickname (but not Anne or Margaret). We're pretty sure it's a boy based on the u/s last week, but we'll see.

Mama to Peter (3/8/04), Leo (3/12/06), Timothy (7/24/10), and boy #4 due on the summer solstice 2014
Old 02-08-2010, 03:11 AM

I had names... but now nothing is really attracting me. I guess I'll just wait until the urge strikes! I tend to like traditional names that aren't popular here in Canada. For girls I like names that are feminine, yet strong. But... alas, I also like unisex names.
I was certain we were having another boy, but now I'm not certain. I guess we'll just wait and see.
Old 02-08-2010, 09:28 AM

I've only vaguely thought about names yet. I think we'd like something Italian again, but we are waiting till we find out the sex.
We were still kinda undecided with DD right up until the birth, but we told everyone our choices and even let them vote on them for fun. We actually chose one of the least liked names, though I think at voting time, there were problems with people not knowing how to pronounce it. I *think* they like it now that they know how Chiara is pronounced. KEE-ah-rah and not SHE-ah-rah.
This time we may do the same thing. But I can see the advantages to keeping final choices to ourselves IRL till the birth.

Cherie: Ex-pat Mama in France to Chiara (Mar 08) and Adrian homebirth.jpg(Aug 2010) . cd.gifsewmachine.gif,winner.jpg
Old 02-08-2010, 11:43 AM

We have our girl name~ assuming it fits her or she tells me differently . Dh wanted it for our last 2~ 1 was a boy though and I simply overpowered him on our last dd .
I don't think it flows as well with our others, but others have said it does, so... maybe I'm just hung up on names all being able 'to go'. It is a beuatiful name and we were very close to using it last time but she named herself, Unless this babe requests another name or it doesn't fit her AT ALL, we most likely will use it.

Boy names~ nothin'.
I find them FAR more difficult. WAYYYYY! Dh has zero suggestions but has no issue with trashing mine .
Good thing we have lots of time.
oh and we don't share IRL. We learned that the hard way.

natural birthin', baby catchin', cloth addicted, intactalactavist mama of 12/00, 6/03, 10/07, 8/10 & our angelcubs three
Old 02-08-2010, 01:05 PM
LZP

We're not sharing IRL either. Last night we already had to sit through HOURS of my BIL telling me all the names that he liked- and they were ALL names that I dont like. This despite the fact that we already said we have chosen a girl's name, and a boy's name would be DH's name, since he is the IV, and this one would be the V.

Either way, I let BIL go on and on about all the trendy names that he thought we should use. I know people will have their opinions, that's why we'll keep it to ourselves.

We will be finding out the gender, but DH and I discussed not sharing it with anyone either, since we would love to get more gender neutral items instead of a pink or blue explosion. (Not that I wouldn't appreciate any gift.. but I'm all about practicality!)

Once we find out the gender, I might share our names online, but maybe not. Our girl's name is two family names, both classic, though slightly popular, but I'm not concerned about that at all.

The babymoon isn't over! Our long awaited A born 7/18/10, making us laugh and smile every day.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB View Post
If you'd think it was cool if someone stole your name, of course you don't understand the point of keeping it secret. I'd be pissed if someone stole our names, so we keep them secret.
Although I will admit that Zola was on our girl list since you said it first! I don't think my husband likes it, though, and it doesn't really go with any of the others. It's a pretty name though.
That's why I was asking, because I don't understand. I was curious to see people's reasons, not get snarked on.

Mama to a wild thing (10/08) and a new thing (8/5/10) and wife to the love of my
Typos+weird words=typing on my iPhone
Old 02-08-2010, 02:20 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
We don't share IRL because-

1) We have a lot of kids, and many people couldn't care less about the "new ones" since #4...so why share our personal stuff?
2) The same people who encouraged me to have a tubal ligation after #4 are the same people who always told us they liked or didn't like a name we were thinking of. As far as I'm concerned, after listening to them and having a TL and then a reversal, they don't get to have an opinion!
3) We don't pick names that are really unique enough to qualify as anyone stealing them, but I get how that could be a problem!
4) We usually have a top few we like, then pick privately right after birth-free of outside opinion!

Our kids are:

Jackson Gabriel, William Owen, Emma Claire, Abigail Elizabeth and Henry Thomas

For boys names (much harder I think) I like Oliver James, Daniel James or Nathaniel James...none of them totally blow me away, though.

For girls (and I'm 99% sure this is a girl, though we won't know till' birth) we like Charlotte Marie, Ava Jane, Katherine (Kate) Marie, Anna and Phoebe.....

Blessed Christian Wife and Homeschooling Mother to 8: 17 (our 1st homeschool graduate!), 12, 11, 9, 5, 4, 2 and with blessing #9 and #10 due to arrive April 2015

Old 02-08-2010, 02:41 PM

We've been going back and forth on names.

Right now the ones we like are Natalia Jeanae for a girl. I really like the name Natalia and Jeanae is my middle name who I got from my grandma Jeanie. The sort of sad thing about the name is if this LO is a girl, both our girls will have names rom CSI Miami LOL. DD was named after Calli from there (DH really liked the name) and Natalia is another character on the show.

For a boy we have picked, for now, Toryn Keam, although I am not sure I am totally in love with it as it doesn't really flow. Toryn is a name DH and I like and Keam is from a bunch of the guys in our families. Kenneth-DH's great uncle, Edward-my dad, Arthur-my grandpa and Micheal-DH's dad.

Don't be surprised if we are changing our name selection right up until birth though haha.

Jaclyn, Madly in with DH, Scott. Mama to Calli Elizabeth (23 months) & our new little man, Bode Keam (9 weeks).
Old 02-08-2010, 03:05 PM

I love the name Zephyr for a boy! Unfortunately, that - along with Ariadne for a girl - have been strongly vetoed by my husband.

BOY: Gavin Dax
GIRL: Penelope --- (no middle name yet, maybe Sage?)

Colleen (35) married to Brian (35) 11/06; DD Emilia 6/6/08; DS Breckin 8/2/10
Old 02-08-2010, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFillingQuiver View Post
We don't share IRL because-

1) We have a lot of kids, and many people couldn't care less about the "new ones" since #4...so why share our personal stuff?
2) The same people who encouraged me to have a tubal ligation after #4 are the same people who always told us they liked or didn't like a name we were thinking of. As far as I'm concerned, after listening to them and having a TL and then a reversal, they don't get to have an opinion!
3) We don't pick names that are really unique enough to qualify as anyone stealing them, but I get how that could be a problem!
4) We usually have a top few we like, then pick privately right after birth-free of outside opinion!

Our kids are:

Jackson Gabriel, William Owen, Emma Claire, Abigail Elizabeth and Henry Thomas

For boys names (much harder I think) I like Oliver James, Daniel James or Nathaniel James...none of them totally blow me away, though.

For girls (and I'm 99% sure this is a girl, though we won't know till' birth) we like Charlotte Marie, Ava Jane, Katherine (Kate) Marie, Anna and Phoebe.....
I agree with your reasons! I like your names too.
Someone above mentioned maggie. I've always liked that name too. If I ever have twins, I want Meg and Jack. (Assuming here that I could pick that, lol).
I also like Ian for a boy and Sheridan and Esther for girls.

typos likely

Old 02-08-2010, 08:34 PM

We didn't keep DS' name a secret but this time around we're not sharing any of the names we decide are our favorites with anyone we know IRL.

We're letting the gender be a surprise so I'm afraid I'll totally change my mind once the baby gets here and just pull a name out of the air. Then I'll have to deal with our friends and family all saying, "But I thought you liked ____!"

It shouldn't be that big of a deal but for some reason it is to everyone. Probably because they all feel like they should have some sort of say in the matter. Silly geese.

My husband is convinced this baby is a girl. The girl name we love is: Lucca.

We can't agree on a boy name we both like at all so far but we still have awhile.

Wife to a bearded dude.
Mama to DS [05/21/08] & DD [09/16/10] 43 weeks 1 day!
Old 02-08-2010, 09:01 PM

I, too, get very pissed when someone IRL steals a name that I've used. I've had someone I used to be friends with name her son the same name as my oldest a year after I had him. I don't know...call me selfish but I hated it, lol. I mean, I don't own the name...but it's not like it was common. Of ALL the names in the world she chose the one *I did. grrr. I know, stupid. But, we don't keep the names from people IRL. If they steal my name they better be prepared to receive my wrath. LMAO!

As for not sharing online, I don't get it. No offense to anyone else, I'm sure you all have your reasons MDC is a big place and if someone across the country (or world for that matter) decides to use my name, good for them. As long as I don't know them hahaha! Actually, I like when people share names because it gives me an idea of what's getting popular. For example, Oliver. LOVE the name. My fave boy names (besides the 2 I already have) but a lot of people are using it and I have this thing about not naming with popular names. So we decided to skip it (even though, great choice everyone!!).
My kids are Jude Maximus, Delaney Belle and Ezra Locke. DD's name is the most common, but that's because DH named her. I picked the rest, he just agreed, lol. I've shared my names a billion times already. In case you missed them, Romy for a girl (Fay, Clover or Calliope for a middle name) and probably Felix for a boy (middle name undecided). Romy hasn't been in the top 1000 with SS EVER, so, if you like the name, you can use it...I don't think it'll make a dent on it's popularity!

Jamie, parenting w/ DH , DS1 (02/04), DD (06/06), DS2 (09/08) and DD2 born 8/04/10 9lb 1 oz
Old 02-09-2010, 12:37 AM

Fay and Clover are just gorgeous. So many pretty girl names...
I am starting to get a feeling that it's a boy though. I really like the name Duncan, but dh says there is too much opportunity for ridicule because or Dunkin Donuts (we live in New England). Any thoughts?
The past 2 babes I was worried about popularity and we ended up with one of the most popular boy names out there. It just took off the year we chose it. This time I am not so stressed about it. I really like Alexander and we'd probably call him Alex.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:50 AM

Last time, we couldn't come up with a boy name, but DD is Giovanna Maria. I love the name Eve, but we like traditional Italian, so I might have to do some girl digging.

This time, we can't come up with a girl name, but we're leaning toward Alessandro Jackson for a boy. I liked Jackson for a first name, but then that crazy Michael guy had to go and pass away and bring Jackson up to the top of the list for the first time in forever. Not that I don't like his music, but I really didn't like him as a person (I pity him) and certianly wouldn't name a kid after him...well, we may still end up with it. We'll see when I'm further along.

CD'ing, homebirthing, milk making school teacher. Supporting my family on my income and trying to get out of debt in 2013!
Old 02-09-2010, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McK.E View Post
I really like the name Duncan, but dh says there is too much opportunity for ridicule because or Dunkin Donuts (we live in New England). Any thoughts?
I think if he was eating a donut, people would joke, but not other times.

My husband thought I was crazy for suggesting Simon because "everyone would think 'simple Simon' ". Huh? Simon Says, maybe. Husbands are weird

Mama to Peter (3/8/04), Leo (3/12/06), Timothy (7/24/10), and boy #4 due on the summer solstice 2014
Old 02-09-2010, 01:04 AM

[QUOTE=McK.E;15045848]Fay and Clover are just gorgeous. So many pretty girl names...
I am starting to get a feeling that it's a boy though. I really like the name Duncan, but dh says there is too much opportunity for ridicule because or Dunkin Donuts (we live in New England). Any thoughts?
QUOTE]

Thank you
Also, Duncan is a contender for mn with our boy, too. Like a PP poster said, he might get teased if someone was eating a donut, but only then....and that's not too bad! *I actually think Duncan Macleod of the Clan Macloed....but maybe I'm a big nerd? hahaha
Oh, and I LOVE the name Simon, but DH said the same thing...grrrr.

Jamie, parenting w/ DH , DS1 (02/04), DD (06/06), DS2 (09/08) and DD2 born 8/04/10 9lb 1 oz
Old 02-09-2010, 01:11 AM

I must be weird because I hear Simon and think of that game with the four lights on it that light up in order and you have to press them in the same order...isn't that a Simon?

I liked Sampson, but DH looked at me like I was crazy or something. So I guess those boys do get veto power (sometimes.)

CD'ing, homebirthing, milk making school teacher. Supporting my family on my income and trying to get out of debt in 2013!

User Tag List