Had a horrible dream. - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 06-15-2010, 11:56 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Last night I had a really bad dream. I dreamt that I went into labor and my doctor allowed me to have the baby naturally. So I got the the pushing stage and I couldn't push the baby out. Like you know when you have those dreams where you try to run away but your legs are jello and you can't run? Same thing. Because I couldn't push, the doctor pulled the baby out and my vagina stretched down to my knees as she pulled!!!!! Well she layed the baby on my chest and he was huge. He was already the same size as my 19 month old DD. I asked the doctor if he could walk yet. And then I looked at him and was appalled by what I saw. He had this super crooked nose and when he smiled at me he had three rows of teeth (4 teeth per row) on the top and bottom of his mouth. He didn't look like DH or I either. He looked like someone elses baby. I asked the doctor when he could have surgery to get his nose and teeth fixed and she told me as soon as I wanted it done, she could do it. I told her to go ahead and book it as soon as she could. Then my mom came in and was yelling at me that I was a horrible mother and that I should just love my baby because he's my baby and to not care what he looks like and to not have the surgeries done. It was awful.

Now I am scared that I am going to deliver this horrid looking baby.

I think it is because I have been wondering what he looks like. Does he have dark hair like DH or light hair like my family all had when they were born? Is he going to be big or small? That sort of thing. I KNOW I make cute girls but this is new. I don't know how this boy will look!

Jaclyn, Madly in with DH, Scott. Mama to Calli Elizabeth (23 months) & our new little man, Bode Keam (9 weeks).
#2 of 3 Old 06-15-2010, 02:40 PM

I'm sorry you had a bad dream. You're going to have a beautiful boy!

Paula, mama to DS M (7/2010) sleepytime.gif and Watson (1998) dog2.gif and welcoming baby Penny (8/1/2013) babyf.gif

#3 of 3 Old 06-15-2010, 02:55 PM

Aw what a scary dream! I'm having the same feelings-I am so worried this girl
won't be cute since Zan is so cute-she'll grow up with a complex or something! I'm sure he will be just as cute as Calli!

Mama to a wild thing (10/08) and a new thing (8/5/10) and wife to the love of my
Typos+weird words=typing on my iPhone

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page